ADVERTISEMENT

Well I guess my 2.5 was enough

Welcome back to the bandwagon. Any word on whether Stone Cold is hopping back on? He seemed to leap off a couple weeks back, going as far as wanting a football coach that just lost to Bowling Green.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Welcome back to the bandwagon. Any word on whether Stone Cold is hopping back on? He seemed to leap off a couple weeks back, going as far as wanting a football coach that just lost to Bowling Green.
no....I'm a realist...the bandwagon is still out there but I haven't caught up to it yet...let's see hoe they do in Texas....you just make sure your skunkbears don't screw up my picks

no....I'm a realist...the bandwagon is still out there but I haven't caught up to it yet...let's see hoe they do in Texas....you just make sure your skunkbears don't screw up my picks
Oh, that's a tough cover at 16.5. Michigan has played a bunch of stiffs, so the defense is probably going to give up a bunch of points. I'd be thrilled with a 3 point win if you were to give it to me this morning. I'm anticipating a very close game tomorrow, one that could go either way.

Of course, who am I to comment though, as I'm currently the horse's ass in this contest we have going.

• Haha
i never left completely. Brown is what he is. We'll win a few that we shouldn't and lose some we should win. I think he'll be back in 2023. So I'll still be always be pulling for the Mountaineers knowing we can lose at any given moment. plus VT looked like shit. But I'll take a win over VT any day. Would've rather had the Pitt win

Brown may not be a great coach, but he's far better than the tomato can that VPI propped up on its sideline. The cHokies are the most undisciplined team that I've seen in a very long time. Fifteen penalties? Many of those penalties were idiotic and occurred on third and fourth downs to kill their own drives or keep WVU's drives alive. In the good old days, the idiots who committed stupid penalties would get reamed out by their coaches, but I saw very little of that last night. Frank Beamer must have been screaming from a luxury box last night. RIP, Woody Hayes...LOL

Brown may not be a great coach, but he's far better than the tomato can that VPI propped up on its sideline. The cHokies are the most undisciplined team that I've seen in a very long time. Fifteen penalties? Many of those penalties were idiotic and occurred on third and fourth downs to kill their own drives or keep WVU's drives alive. In the good old days, the idiots who committed stupid penalties would get reamed out by their coaches, but I saw very little of that last night. Frank Beamer must have been screaming from a luxury box last night. RIP, Woody Hayes...LOL
yeah...Wayne Woodrow would have coldcocked them
Scorpio GIF by Gladiators

Oh, that's a tough cover at 16.5. Michigan has played a bunch of stiffs, so the defense is probably going to give up a bunch of points. I'd be thrilled with a 3 point win if you were to give it to me this morning. I'm anticipating a very close game tomorrow, one that could go either way.

Of course, who am I to comment though, as I'm currently the horse's ass in this contest we have going.
We’ve a ballgame on our hands, MiciganHerd. It’s early, but looks like you called it again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT