ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 picks

Just a random thought here, after seeing king take Vegas and the points, as I almost did as well, but do you think Vegas has caught up to the new rules in college football, with the running clock on 1st downs, just as the NFL has done forever? Same could be true with the over/under lines. Teams should get less possessions.

Just a random thought here, after seeing king take Vegas and the points, as I almost did as well, but do you think Vegas has caught up to the new rules in college football, with the running clock on 1st downs, just as the NFL has done forever? Same could be true with the over/under lines. Teams should get less possessions.
The boys in the desert don't miss much...

The books and the sharps may have been slow to catch up to the rule changes, but it won't last for long. I took the under many times last season with some overall success, so I'm not making under picks based upon the rule changes. Ryan Day has been whining about the rule changes for two weeks now, as Ohio State had 15 offensive possessions vs. Indiana last season as compared to only 10 this season. The rule changes should help WVU, which intends to run the ball a lot and keep its bad defense off of the field.

The books and the sharps may have been slow to catch up to the rule changes, but it won't last for long. I took the under many times last season with some overall success, so I'm not making under picks based upon the rule changes. Ryan Day has been whining about the rule changes for two weeks now, as Ohio State had 15 offensive possessions vs. Indiana last season as compared to only 10 this season. The rule changes should help WVU, which intends to run the ball a lot and keep its bad defense off of the field.
whatever it takes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT