ADVERTISEMENT

We may have legitimate depth on offense

Colerainty

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 15, 2005
Scares me to be optimistic but this team could roll deep on offense if they don't get hit by the Spring portal.
OL: Milum, Rimac, Yates, Hubbard,Bausley would have the inside track to start left to right. There's competition though because Sullivan Weidman is going to compete at guard. Malone has starts both tackles. Johnny Williams can play and going to push. He came along faster than we thought and I hope he stays, because he might be in the league in 3 years. Altuner and Livingston can push at center and if they do, Yates has starts at Tackle,Guard and Center.
TE: Taylor and Davis return and we have other prospects behind them that have experience in the system.
RB: White and Donaldson are going to carry the mail. DJ Oliver is going to get some run and Anderson is still here for now.
WR: T. Ray, Huddy, Gallagher,Horton,Fox and Williams all could be back and Bray is here from OSU.
Other than Altuner, this doesn't even factor in incoming freshmen. That's a lot to work with and we'll need it because the leaves will be better in 2024. Trying not to sip too much Kool Aid but I like what they're doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News