ADVERTISEMENT

Watching other games over the past several weeks

Enough is enough. Time to end this.

West Virginia University does not run a "full court press". I would hope that Mr Know-it-all would be smart enough to realize it, but alas, he is about as clueless as they come.

West Virginia runs a full court man to man and the correct term is "run and jump" or double team the ball when it's available. Watch them. The players do not cover an area of the court like a zone, they play man. Run along fake osu fan. Your lack of knowledge is getting too boring.

I'll tell you when it's over, sis. You're arguing with yourself now. You make up something, then argue against it. Never did I post about zone concepts. But here you are, grounded in your mother's basement, arguing against posts that I never made. Delusional. Old. Man.

I'll tell you when it's over, sis. You're arguing with yourself now. You make up something, then argue against it. Never did I post about zone concepts. But here you are, grounded in your mother's basement, arguing against posts that I never made. Delusional. Old. Man.
You are done. Posting after midnight on a WVU board on a Saturday night (Well make that Sunday morning). Then turn around first thing in the morning, start right back in again. #NoLife

I wasn't calling out WVU's "Press" as a gimmick, but asked you to clarify your gimmick term for what has never been a full court press. Being the expert (in your mommy's mind), you can't even determine the difference between a full court press and a 4 corners offense. When called out for it, you just revert back to the tried and true playground name calling.

I would have a more prepared opponent if I would argue with myself compared to the ramblings & name calling from a clueless 5th grader.

It's a gimmick, Coach Fraud. You've described it in such a manner that it's even more "gimmicky" than the garden variety full court press. Oh, and it is quite a bit different than Wooden's full court press, by your own description, so your comparison of the two earlier just confirms what is obvious: You're a total fraud.

P.S. A four corners offense is run in the front court, and has nothing to do with a press, retard. It would have been a good way to reduce possessions in the old days, and counter one of the goals of "Press Virginia."

It's a gimmick, Coach Fraud. You've described it in such a manner that it's even more "gimmicky" than the garden variety full court press. Oh, and it is quite a bit different than Wooden's full court press, by your own description, so your comparison of the two earlier just confirms what is obvious: You're a total fraud."
I wasn't the one calling it a gimmicky press. I used the UCLA 2-2-1 to compare the use of a press and asked the difference from then and now. Which by the way you never came up with anything. Typical. I never called them "Press" Virginia either.

P.S. A four corners offense is run in the front court, and has nothing to do with a press, retard. It would have been a good way to reduce possessions in the old days, and counter one of the goals of "Press Virginia."
I am quite sure I pointed out the fact that the 4 corners had nothing to do with the press and dismissed it as another stupid response on your part.

I'm quite sure that you're a stone cold retard, who can't grasp the concept that a successful four corners offense would reduce the number of possessions, and thereby thwart a purpose of Thuggins' press, which is to gain a possession advantage. You're clearly an alumnus of W.Va. State.

[laughing]

When you have nothing = 5th grade name calling

Get back to me when you at least reach middle school level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT