ADVERTISEMENT

Was Huggy pulling on the jug when he insulted X in particular and Catholicism in General?

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
I know he hated playing the Muskies when he was at UC but could get away with not facing them as he does with Herd!

The Morganhole spin cycle is in full throttle as the cover up begins...

The audio is pretty good. Thinking he was just trying to be funny, while talking to the guys doing their radio show, but in today's woke-ass world, hard to tell how that will play out. I'm sure the wokesters are already up in arms about it.

The audio is pretty good. Thinking he was just trying to be funny, while talking to the guys doing their radio show, but in today's woke-ass world, hard to tell how that will play out. I'm sure the wokesters are already up in arms about it.

He'll survive because of where he is...wonder what the says about MU in private moments. The guy never like sharing the stage with X and refuses to share the stage with MU and gets away with it.

he's apologized. i know you all want cancel culture to take place here since you hate WVU.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
he's apologized. i know you all want cancel culture to take place here since you hate WVU.
Your tears are delicious, but I'll enjoy the ancient a$$hole's tears much more. Don't worry, though, as your idol is made of Teflon and Morganhole U. will slap him on the wrist, then grant him a pardon. I remember seeing one of the best coaches in college football history being canceled and the wokesters in the media and self-righteous fans of other schools begging for his termination. What's good for the goose...

Your tears are delicious, but I'll enjoy the ancient a$$hole's tears much more. Don't worry, though, as your idol is made of Teflon and Morganhole U. will slap him on the wrist, then grant him a pardon. I remember seeing one of the best coaches in college football history being canceled and the wokesters in the media and self-righteous fans of other schools begging for his termination. What's good for the goose...
wow, your hatred for all things Huggs is funny. Seek counseling

My tears? You're reaching

Your tears are succulent...keep it up!
how much are you gonna cry if they don't fire him? i can only imagine what the next few years will be like. You might need to take a break during basketball season

how much are you gonna cry if they don't fire him? i can only imagine what the next few years will be like. You might need to take a break during basketball season
You can't read, can you? Take a deep breath and reread my posts. There is a good chance that your hero won't be fired because he's Teflon and worshipped by so many clueless WVU fans. I'm going to enjoy watching y'all squirm until he's in the clear, though, as deep down you know that if he were at any other school, his a$$ would be gone. Keep misdirecting your anger toward me and sobbing in your beer, as your homer sidekick is too afraid to post right now.

You can't read, can you? Take a deep breath and reread my posts. There is a good chance that your hero won't be fired because he's Teflon and worshipped by so many clueless WVU fans. I'm going to enjoy watching y'all squirm until he's in the clear, though, as deep down you know that if he were at any other school, his a$$ would be gone. Keep misdirecting your anger toward me and sobbing in your beer, as your homer sidekick is too afraid to post right now.
i think he'll be fined and suspended a few games.

What am I angry about? Nothing has happened. If they let him go, I won't be angry. I'm too old and wise to worry about crap like this. With woke Gee, it could go either way. I did get angry at Gee making our police chief apologize for having a thin blue line flag in his home office..... That's what pisses me off

Gee got into some hot water once for a comment about Catholics, but it didn't cost him his job. He'll only fire Huggins if the political pressure to do so becomes unbearable, and we all know that WVU fans, boosters, and media fan boys will protect Huggins at all costs. A firing will happen only if the National Media pressure to do so becomes unbearable for Gee.

i think he'll be fined and suspended a few games.

What am I angry about? Nothing has happened. If they let him go, I won't be angry. I'm too old and wise to worry about crap like this. With woke Gee, it could go either way. I did get angry at Gee making our police chief apologize for having a thin blue line flag in his home office..... That's what pisses me off
my sentiments exactly...but if they let the HOF Bear go whatever will the king have to whine about....and obsess about?

Saw where the Herd is playing Ohio State next year in football. Kudos to Ohio State for not being afraid to play the Herd.

Reactions: Humptod
my sentiments exactly...but if they let the HOF Bear go whatever will the king have to whine about....and obsess about?
As Sean Hannity would say, let not your heart be troubled, my ole friend, Huggs will be back after a 3 regular season game suspension, a hefty pay cut, and some sensitivity training. Along with a major donation to the Xavier fag organization At least that's the way I heard it earlier today.

As Sean Hannity would say, let not your heart be troubled, my ole friend, Huggs will be back after a 3 regular season game suspension, a hefty pay cut, and some sensitivity training. Along with a major donation to the Xavier fag organization At least that's the way I heard it earlier today.
I think king is making a hefty donation to the HOF Fund

Yes, any of the three stiffs you boys play in November and December while laying in at home will do but the $1,000,000.00 pay cut is a lot of booze!

Yes, any of the three stiffs you boys play in November and December while laying in at home will do but the $1,000,000.00 pay cut is a lot of booze!
until the doctrine stops playing (and losing) to queens college you should not call any WV opponents stiffs...but look on the bright side...all of that coaching talent that arrived from THE Glenville State University can do nothing but help

not next year....their guaranteed losses for 2023 are va tech and nc state
2023 is this year, you moron. 2024 is next year, you moron.

But, I logged on to address the buzzard. He took a slight shot at a certain group, and I agree with him for the first time ever in the history of the woodshed. To go further, I feel the WVU administration went overboard with their catering to certain groups. Let's hope WVU doesn't have a trannie night during one of their home games this year (2023 moron). Paint the damn floor in rainbow colors and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod

But, I logged on to address the buzzard. He took a slight shot at a certain group, and I agree with him for the first time ever in the history of the woodshed. To go further, I feel the WVU administration went overboard with their catering to certain groups. Let's hope WVU doesn't have a trannie night during one of their home games this year (2023 moron). Paint the damn floor in rainbow colors and all that.
2024 in Columbus, last time we went we got bitch slapped but we had them beat up there the time before. Be a tough spot for the Herd!

until the doctrine stops playing (and losing) to queens college you should not call any WV opponents stiffs...but look on the bright side...all of that coaching talent that arrived from THE Glenville State University can do nothing but help
A road game in November, Huggy would choke on his jug!

this year isn't this year until the pigskin is kicked off.....until then it is still next year.......get your seasons right

2024 in Columbus, last time we went we got bitch slapped but we had them beat up there the time before. Be a tough spot for the Herd!
Your selective memory leads me to believe that you've been smoking a lot of hippie lettuce with Slow Head. In its only close loss to Ohio State ever, Marshall didn't lead in the game for one second, so y'all didn't have them beat. You must be envious of all of the woulda, coulda, shoulda banners hanging at Mountaineer Field.

Your selective memory leads me to believe that you've been smoking a lot of hippie lettuce with Slow Head. In its only close loss to Ohio State ever, Marshall didn't lead in the game for one second, so y'all didn't have them beat. You must be envious of all of the woulda, coulda, shoulda banners hanging at Mountaineer Field.
and the souls in a jar in the coliseum

Think about how many years Huggs has been pulling down multi million dollar contracts. I've heard that he is worth somewhere between 50 and 100 million dollars. His one million dollar pay cut is pocket change to him. I think he will be just fine financially, maybe not happy about it but it's not like he's gonna have to sign up for welfare and food stamps.

Think about how many years Huggs has been pulling down multi million dollar contracts. I've heard that he is worth somewhere between 50 and 100 million dollars. His one million dollar pay cut is pocket change to him. I think he will be just fine financially, maybe not happy about it but it's not like he's gonna have to sign up for welfare and food stamps.
It’s not always about the money. The nipple of Huggy’s soul has been exposed. Shame shame shame.

Agreed but that's lot of bottles of Jim Beam!

and the souls in a jar in the coliseum
Come up with some new material, geezer. Nobody but you--undoubtedly higher than a kite on hippie lettuce that you grow on your make believe farm--thinks that souls are lost because of losses in sporadic out of conference regular season college basketball games. Your cockiness has returned because your idol got a slap on the wrist, but it was fun watching you squirm the other day after that drunk dumb a$$ stuck his foot in his fat mouth.

Come up with some new material, geezer. Nobody but you--undoubtedly higher than a kite on hippie lettuce that you grow on your make believe farm--thinks that souls are lost because of losses in sporadic out of conference regular season college basketball games. Your cockiness has returned because your idol got a slap on the wrist, but it was fun watching you squirm the other day after that drunk dumb a$$ stuck his foot in his fat mouth.
if you have the sense to go back to my original post there was no squirmage on my part.......just more delusion on yours....too many "office" fumes I suspect

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT