ADVERTISEMENT

Warning for the Trump enthusiasts

We got a surprise for her. This is Trump country.

Vote for who you want. But letting men play women's sports is a test by the communist to see how fvcking stupid and obedient you are. Let them start their own league like Special Olympics or something similar. Let women have their competition back to show case their hard work.

Vote for who you want. But letting men play women's sports is a test by the communist to see how fvcking stupid and obedient you are. Let them start their own league like Special Olympics or something similar. Let women have their competition back to show case their hard work.
I find it amazing that the very same people who fought for women's equality for years suggesting men had held women back professionally are now all the sudden pushing for men to invade women's sports.

I find it amazing that the very same people who fought for women's equality for years suggesting men had held women back professionally are now all the sudden pushing for men to invade women's sports.

Not all the same people. Just many of them don't realize it yet.

And still could if he stops the stupid shit.
All he needs to talk about is closing off that open border, opening up domestic drilling so we produce our own energy, and cutting taxes and discretionary Federal spending so we can stop this runaway inflation & deficit spending. He could throw in school choice vouchers & ending the "new green deal scam" but those are side issues next to the top 3.

If he sticks to those top 3 issues, and just daily hammers how important they are in terms of restoring America to greatness...he'll waltz into the WH. The Dems have nothing to beat that agenda.

Lower gasoline & energy prices

Lower Taxes and Federal spending

Lower #'s of illegals invading our country.

Win, win, win.
iu

We got a surprise for her. This is Trump country.

Forgot to mention we have Bernie Sanders supporters on here too. So they might want to keep her away from baseball fields where any Republicans are practicing. Just to be safe.

It's cute you think the current potato is running anything. His handlers don't care about your appreciation for manners and tact.
Funny point to my post where I said the potato in chief is running anything?

Funny point to my post where I said the potato in chief is running anything?

They did call an awful lot of people a threat to the country. Then it will be DeSantis and his voters are evil.

He has said that. He didn't type that. He's not capable.

For the old school Democrats.

Biden gets another Democratic challenger as Robert F. Kennedy Jr files to run for president​

Lol. CBS with the first shot.

Anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. challenging Biden for presidency in 2024​

Lol. CBS with the first shot.

Anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. challenging Biden for presidency in 2024​

I see a pattern starting.

Anti-vaxxer RFK Jr. files to run for president as Democrat​

Yahoo and AP seems to be a no.

Anti-vaccine activist RFK Jr. challenging Biden in 2024​

MICHELLE L. PRICE

The only thing people who support trans in women sports has accomplished is proven the best women can't beat the worst men ...
People with a ounce of common sense knew this . If we didn't lower standards in many ways to accommodate people.....holy hell can you imagine if we didn't grade on a curve ....

I would like to point out Trump's people having the conversations that are in this leak are not against the law. However if this leak is true I can tell you what is highly illegal. THE LEAK.

Congress needs Garland to fire this clowns team. Notice the Team "investigating" Biden isn't leaking. If Garland won't do it. Start Impeachment.

His people radar is getting worse, not better. Another go-round with Trump will be worse than the first.

Our best bet is for RDS to put off his announcement as long as possible, make the press focus on Trump until then, and nominate RDS. Trump is not going to win, period.
People's best bet is to ditch faith in politicians and worldly constructs.

How do you reverse what God has put in motion?

This is MUCH, MUCH larger than civics class .... and even American History. This is now about WORLD HISTORY (Rome comes to mind) and soon, ETERNAL HISTORY.

No political outcomes (that HE is directing, by the way) is going to change the plan of these times.

This is MUCH, MUCH larger than civics class .... and even American History. This is now about WORLD HISTORY (Rome comes to mind) and soon, ETERNAL HISTORY.

No political outcomes (that HE is directing, by the way) is going to change the plan of these times.

Did you know Communist Activist have read the book of Revelation too. They go on message boards and try to convince Christians to just sit at home and not worry about it. God has got this. Ok eventually. They obviously don't believe any of it they just don't want you engaged at all. In the meantime they get more temporary power that goes on for however long.

Last edited:

People have been saying “the end is nigh” for centuries. In the meantime, we actually have a nation we have to fight for and protect. He’s not going to do that for us. When He comes, we can sort him out, until then, through the glory of free will, we actually have shit to deal with here.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
People have been saying “the end is nigh” for centuries. In the meantime, we actually have a nation we have to fight for and protect. He’s not going to do that for us. When He comes, we can sort him out, until then, through the glory of free will, we actually have shit to deal with here.
Oh, there will be PLENTY to deal with. No disputing that.

Most will have up to 7 years of it ... and lot more for most of those most.

I'd say eternity qualifies as "a lot more".

It's Communist Propaganda to get Christians to sit on their ass.

For those that look at the book of Revelation and point at the Anti-Christ and his followers.

Here's my advice. Don't fear the Devil. He can't harm you. He can only trick you. His followers however can. So make his followers pray that Jesus returns sooner when we get to that point of absolute breakdown. It's good advice for nonbelievers too.

Reactions: atlkvb

For those that look at the book of Revelation and point at the Anti-Christ and his followers.

Here's my advice. Don't fear the Devil. He can't harm you. He can only trick you. His followers however can. So make his followers pray that Jesus returns sooner. It's good advice for nonbelievers too.
The Bible isn't Communist propaganda.

If you knew ANYTHING about God's Holy Word, this one verse would be etched in your memory:

Luke 21:28:

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The Lord's return IS near ... and as this forum attests, there are just as many (if not more) Conservative mockers than Atheist scoffers.

In fact, the Atheists I know are NERVOUS AS HELL right now ... and have shown more interest in the books of Daniel and Revelation that all you self-proposed badasses who do nothing but fellate each other on a message board rather than taking your guns to these protests and "doing something".

Lastly, to show your ignorance, God's timing cannot be slowed or sped up by ANYBODY. Only the ultimate deviant could even suggest such a thing.

His plan is perfect ... and his children are lucky enough to be the generations that is seeing it unfold.

Reactions: atlkvb

Here's my advice. Don't fear the Devil. He can't harm you. He can only trick you. His followers however can. So make his followers pray that Jesus returns sooner. It's good advice for nonbelievers too.
The Devil only has the power you allow him to have over you. Once you call out Christ's name, he MUST flee you. He has no choice! He cannot force you to Sin or disobey God's Holy Word...he can only tempt you. You can defeat him as easily as you can put ignorant posters on "ignore".

The Bible isn't Communist propaganda.

If you knew ANYTHING about God's Holy Word, this one verse would be etched in your memory:

Luke 21:28:

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The Lord's return IS near ... and as this forum attests, there are just as many (if not more) Conservative mockers than Atheist scoffers.

In fact, the Atheists I know are NERVOUS AS HELL right now ... and have shown more interest in the books of Daniel and Revelation that all you self-proposed badasses who do nothing but fellate each other on a message board rather than taking your guns to these protests and "doing something".

Lastly, to show your ignorance, God's timing cannot be slowed or sped up by ANYBODY. Only the ultimate deviant could even suggest such a thing.

His plan is perfect ... and his children are lucky enough to be the generations that is seeing it unfold.

Until he returns I'm going to need you to go register people to vote. That means going to knock on doors and recruit better politicians. Then convince people to vote for them.

Telling Christians not to do so is Communist Propaganda.

Until he returns I'm going to need you to go register people to vote. That means going to knock on doors and recruit better politicians. Then convince people to vote for them.

Telling Christians not to do so is Communist Propaganda.
I tell EVERYBODY to vote for all who oppose communism, the genocide of children, and the abomination known as the LGBTQ community.

That sure as hell is not these Moloch-worshipping Demoncrats. May they repent first ... and if they refuse to repent, may they join their father in Hell.

I tell EVERYBODY to vote for all who oppose communism, the genocide of children, and the abomination known as the LGBTQ community.

That sure as hell is not these Moloch-worshipping Demoncrats. May they repent first ... and if they refuse to repent, may they join their father in Hell.

Do you cover Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John too? Might want to lead with that before jumping straight into Revelations. Just a thought.
;)

The Drowning Man

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, “Jump in, I can save you.”

The stranded fellow shouted back, “No, it’s OK, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me.”

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. “The fellow in the motorboat shouted, “Jump in, I can save you.”

To this the stranded man said, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, “Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety.”

To this the stranded man again replied, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, “I had faith in you but you didn’t save me, you let me drown. I don’t understand why!”

To this God replied, “I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?”

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I agree. I believe Jesus is coming back ... I don't know when and have been told from birth any day now . My grandfather was told any day now during ww2 ..... I believe in being ready for the master and also being ready to fight here on earth first with my vote ...

This is more stupid than most stupid shit in the media.

Nobody should be polling over a legal issue.

Gop dividing itself is dumber than dumb but most GOP folks are this dumb.

The options available didn't include wrong buy not illegal which is what most would answer.

This is more stupid than most stupid shit in the media.

Nobody should be polling over a legal issue.

Gop dividing itself is dumber than dumb but most GOP folks are this dumb.

The options available didn't include wrong buy not illegal which is what most would answer.

They are going to make up crimes now. Turn the judicial system into a bigger circus. Spoiler Alert. All opposition to them is next.

They are interfering with an election. Because they are scared and because things are not moving fast enough for them.

My advice is don't be a useful idiot and play along. Call it out for what it is. Can't do that then you probably can't defend DeSantis either.

More writing on the wall. A Trump nomination and defeat is not what we need.

Several other polls say otherwise. Won't matter the Democrats are currently interfering with the election. The Chicoms are interfering with the election and DeSantis hasn't even declared he's running yet. I like DeSantis. But he's not beating Trump. I don't think Trump can win without both on the ticket. So I'm not going to tell people who to vote for. But I'm hoping they both come to their senses and hug it out when they are done competing and run together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT