ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart wvu Fans

Followed his court case? No. I made one post citing where it was dismissed.

Re-position your mouth; you're losing grip of his cock.
So, you obviously do give a shit then. Otherwise, you would ignore this poster if you didn't give a shit. dave was right about you. You're G.A.Y............. not to be confused with Y.A.G.

As of today, there are six schools in the nation that finished the football season in the AP Top 25 and are currently in the AP basketball Top 25.

They are, in order or combined rankings: 1) Florida St (8/15) 2) Florida (14/12) 3) West Virginia (18/10) 4) Louisville (21/8) 5) Wisconsin (9/22) and 6) Miami (20/25).

Now THAT is good info, and factual, unlike most of the BS that has made up most of this thread.

As of today, there are six schools in the nation that finished the football season in the AP Top 25 and are currently in the AP basketball Top 25.

They are, in order or combined rankings: 1) Florida St (8/15) 2) Florida (14/12) 3) West Virginia (18/10) 4) Louisville (21/8) 5) Wisconsin (9/22) and 6) Miami (20/25).
As of today, neither the Mountaineer women nor the Mountaineer men can win a regular season conference championship, as usual. Contrast the Lady Buckeyes....

yes, my world revolves around 'the lady buckeyes'...

I am hoping to be a 'lady buckeye' in my next lifetime...

wouldn't you like to be a 'lady buckeye' too ?

and play at the value city arena...

As of today, neither the Mountaineer women nor the Mountaineer men can win a regular season conference championship, as usual. Contrast the Lady Buckeyes....

What place are the men Buckeyes in? Serious question, I haven't followed them other than I think someone said they wouldn't make it to 20 wins and wouldn't make the tournament.

Oh God. He's at it again.

As you should be. You sure as hell wouldn't want to be a Lady Mountaineer, and have to try to explain why your school's record is 0-13 vs. The Ohio State University.

Child, go back and read what that does and doesn't entail.
I buy shirts that are more than you make in a week. I have bracelets and chains that are more than you make in two months. Leave this discussion to adults so that you can go back and find some more regulations from the U.S. Track and Field AIDHACOAHWE website.
I got more cash than you bro

Cash me outside

Followed his court case? No. I made one post citing where it was dismissed.

By "one post citing," you mean four within the last month alone, right, moron? That doesn't include the numerous other ones you made on the Marshall board. Do you ever get embarrassed by how many times you are exposed as a moron and shown to be wrong? You don't even realize how deep your obsession is with King Rifle.

Tell us that one about you making $260,000 again.

image_zps7r9hvyyl.jpeg

image_zpsq0i4v7cm.jpeg

image_zpsuvgq9his.jpeg

By "one post citing," you mean four within the last month alone, right, moron? That doesn't include the numerous other ones you made on the Marshall board. Do you ever get embarrassed by how many times you are exposed as a moron and shown to be wrong? You don't even realize how deep your obsession is with King Rifle.

Tell us that one about you making $260,000 again.

image_zps7r9hvyyl.jpeg

image_zpsq0i4v7cm.jpeg

image_zpsuvgq9his.jpeg

I'm obsessed with you?

Dream on Alice. You are the one that went back to February 10th, 19 days ago, to find my post. [laughing]

I'm obsessed with you?

Dream on Alice. You are the one that went back to February 10th, 19 days ago, to find my post. [laughing]

Lets review this so everyone can laugh at you:

1) You make numerous posts on the Marshall board and this board about the case.
2) In order to know that, you had to have spent time getting and Googling King Rifle's name.
3) You posted about it multiple times a few weeks ago. You posted about it again just hours ago.
4) Another poster who reads both boards observes your obsession and calls you out on it.
5) You claim you aren't obsessed, and as proof, show that you only posted once about the case.
6) I spent 10 seconds using the search function to bring up any of your posts which include "dismiss" in them.
7) You claim my 10 seconds to prove you wrong is obsessing over you, but the tons of posts on two message boards about King Rifle, getting his name, Googling him, etc. isn't.

God, you truly are one fvcking dorky moron. Tell us about your $260,000 income again. Tell us about those NCAA football violations that you supported with recommendations by the U.S. Track & Field AJOASJANSAA.

Moron.

Lets review this so everyone can laugh at you:

1) You make numerous posts on the Marshall board and this board about the case.
2) In order to know that, you had to have spent time getting and Googling King Rifle's name.
3) You posted about it multiple times a few weeks ago. You posted about it again just hours ago.
4) Another poster who reads both boards observes your obsession and calls you out on it.
5) You claim you aren't obsessed, and as proof, show that you only posted once about the case.
6) I spent 10 seconds using the search function to bring up any of your posts which include "dismiss" in them.
7) You claim my 10 seconds to prove you wrong is obsessing over you, but the tons of posts on two message boards about King Rifle, getting his name, Googling him, etc. isn't.

God, you truly are one fvcking dorky moron. Tell us about your $260,000 income again. Tell us about those NCAA football violations that you supported with recommendations by the U.S. Track & Field AJOASJANSAA.

Moron.

I never posted about you on a Marshall board. I have only made one post on a Marshall board and that was on November 14th.

Add delusional to obsessed.

I have only made one post on a Marshall board and that was on November 14th.

You do realize that it takes about ten seconds to use the search function on these boards, right? You have dozens of posts on HerdNation. Even worse, the board you posted on the most (the smack board) was deleted, so your hundreds of other posts on there are not found in the archives.

image_zpshccbbznn.png

I never posted about you on a Marshall board.

Really, do you ever get anything right? Do you ever feel embarrassed by how often and easily I expose you to be a liar? The best part is that your hundreds of posts stalking me on the smack board aren't even saved, yet it is still very easy to prove you wrong.

image_zps8murvqva.png

You do realize that it takes about ten seconds to use the search function on these boards, right? You have dozens of posts on HerdNation. Even worse, the board you posted on the most (the smack board) was deleted, so your hundreds of other posts on there are not found in the archives.

image_zpshccbbznn.png

Really, do you ever get anything right? Do you ever feel embarrassed by how often and easily I expose you to be a liar? The best part is that your hundreds of posts stalking me on the smack board aren't even saved, yet it is still very easy to prove you wrong.

image_zps8murvqva.png

So you found ONE post from December 10, 2014? Two years and almost three months ago.

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

And I am obsessed with you?

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

So you found ONE post from December 10, 2014? Two years and almost three months ago.

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

No, I found dozens of posts to refute your comment that you had only posted one message on a Marshall board. So, you were clearly wrong about that by a couple of dozen times.

I found one ACTIVE post where you talked about me on a Marshall message board after you claimed that you never had. So, I clearly proved you wrong again. The important point is that you posted dozens (most likely hundreds) of times about me on the smack board, but as we know, all of those posts are gone now.

You continue to get abused on this board and the wvu off-topic board. You continue to be exposed as a moron and a liar. It's especially disheartening because we share similar political views, yet your'e too god-damned stupid to know how and what to argue. So, you keep lying, making bogus claims, then when proven wrong, try to change the topic.

I never posted about you on a Marshall board. I have only made one post on a Marshall board and that was on November 14th.

Add delusional to obsessed.
One post on a Marshall board, you say? Y.A.G has eaten your lunch today, CuntryTard. Say, "uncle," and move along....

What you meant to say is that you're a liar, and that you didn't expect Y.A.G to call you on it, but he did.

I meant since they shut down TITM. Congratulations, I guess, for finding one post two years and three months ago. [laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
It's funny that you add in a bunch of laughing emoticoms, because that's exactly what EVERYBODY does when you post. Even your own kind make fun of you.

Youre so obsessed that you found out about the original lawsuits and posted all about them on the board. Oh wait, someone else came on here and told us all about them since he's obsessed with himself.

Reactions: countryroads89
Youre so obsessed that you found out about the original lawsuits and posted all about them on the board. Oh wait, someone else came on here and told us all about them since he's obsessed with himself.

Nope, try again. One of your own had Googled King Rifle's name and found the USA Today/CBS Sports articles about it and commented. Then, as has been shown, other wvu fans continued to frequently Google King Rifle's name and give the board status updates, though they clearly missed some major happenings.

I understand you defending those people who stalk King Rifle though. You are just as interested, so you want their sleuthing to continue.

I will suggest to King Rifle that he gets a reality show. Perhaps, Vermin could quit being a travel agent and produce the reality show on here since it would clearly lead to a ton of new subscriptions by wvu fans to fulfill their obsession.

Nope, try again. One of your own had Googled King Rifle's name and found the USA Today/CBS Sports articles about it and commented. Then, as has been shown, other wvu fans continued to frequently Google King Rifle's name and give the board status updates, though they clearly missed some major happenings.

I understand you defending those people who stalk King Rifle though. You are just as interested, so you want their sleuthing to continue.

I will suggest to King Rifle that he gets a reality show. Perhaps, Vermin could quit being a travel agent and produce the reality show on here since it would clearly lead to a ton of new subscriptions by wvu fans to fulfill their obsession.

So, all somebody has to do is say a couple of words of disbelief and you write paragraph after paragraph. Show screen shots of web pages, pictures of documents, copies of emails and everything else you can think of. But somehow the people on this board are stalkers for knowing these things? The things you posted? To this board?

Sure, makes perfect sense ... to you ... somehow.

You're just as pathetic as you've always been and always will be ... caring so much whether people you've never met and never will meet believe your lies.

There are treatments for your condition, but you have to admit you have a problem first.

In the meantime I'll keep laughing at the insecurities you try to mask with your narcissism. Nothing was ever good enough for your parents and it has stuck with you ... it's OK, let it go.

So, all somebody has to do is say a couple of words of disbelief and you write paragraph after paragraph. Show screen shots of web pages, pictures of documents, copies of emails and everything else you can think of. But somehow the people on this board are stalkers for knowing these things? The things you posted? To this board?

No, you may need to go back and look at the timeline. Somebody takes a jab at me. I respond back with facts about my life to refute their jabs (for instance, marine attempted to mock my physical appearance recently on a Herd board, so I responded back about my physical appearance). If they continue with their attacks or calling me a liar, I ask which part they would like me to prove. I then prove that they are wrong.

I don't voluntarily offer up information to boast for no reason. I do it in response to the stalkers who try finding information about me, only to then laugh at them when I prove their words to be wrong.

If you had even half of a magnificent life as mine, you'd also get nonbelievers. But you won't ever have to worry about that.

Good stuff.

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2...-court/kobbe-v-bethunecookman-university-inc/

I read your Complaint Rifle, so they gave you an apartment that was full of mold, cockroaches, trash, and filthy. But despite being loaded, you continued to live there. Then they stole $1,000 of stuff from this apartment. What did they steal? One of your gold chains? Then this head coach had a meeting with you threatened you and held you hostage so you couldn't leave his office? Then he fired you while you were on the phone with the cops?

Reactions: CAK125
Good stuff.

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2...-court/kobbe-v-bethunecookman-university-inc/

I read your Complaint Rifle, so they gave you an apartment that was full of mold, cockroaches, trash, and filthy. But despite being loaded, you continued to live there. Then they stole $1,000 of stuff from this apartment. What did they steal? One of your gold chains? Then this head coach had a meeting with you threatened you and held you hostage so you couldn't leave his office? Then he fired you while you were on the phone with the cops?
GD who puts up with that

Good stuff.

I read your Complaint Rifle, so they gave you an apartment that was full of mold, cockroaches, trash, and filthy. But despite being loaded, you continued to live there.

Coach-

I appreciate your inquiry. Though I can't speak for King Rifle, I do remember a lot of what he posted on here when he was asked about it a couple of years ago after somebody else read the documents.

He said it was a new apartment building that were pretty nice, but filthy when he moved in. Supposedly, they didn't have time to get it ready before he moved in. So when he arrived on his official hire date, they put him in a hotel until they could get the apartment ready.

After moving in, he didn't continue to live there. He went and got a hotel which the university was supposed to reimburse (yeah, that didn't happen). During that time, the university bombed the apartment to rid it of cockroaches. They then supposedly hired a cleaner to come make it spotless. The odd thing is that the university didn't own the building. For some reason (presumably a lower rent cost for them), they were acting as the property manager of the building. So, King Rifle moved back in (as part of his contract, they were providing him with a 3 bed/3 bath apartment). A month before, while in town for his interview, he actually looked at apartments available in two different buildings he could choose from, and he selected that one.

After moving back in, he realized the cleaner didn't really clean well. So, he hired his own cleaners. Though he was supposed to have his own apartment, another coach moved in a couple of months later. Being the new cracker at an HBCU, King Rifle didn't want to continue being the problem new hire, so he didn't voice opposition to this.

A new full-time strength coach was hired a few months later. Being a nice guy, King Rifle allowed the new coach to sleep on his couch until he had the time to look for and secure an apartment (there was an extra bedroom and bathroom, but King Rifle didn't furnish it). That is pretty common in the coaching world; a new hire gets put up in a hotel briefly and then usually crashes with a fellow coach until he finds his own place (example to follow). When the athletic department somehow found out that the strength coach had stayed on King Rifle's couch for a week, the administration called King Rifle and the strength coach in for a meeting. They both were "written up" and had something placed in their "file." Why? King Rifle wasn't sure. The administration docked the strength coach's next paycheck for a pro-rated amount for the week he was in the apartment.

At that point, King Rifle told them to eat a bag of dicks and said he would get his own apartment and that his contract had to be restructured to reflect that so his salary would be increased. The head coach promised to take care of it, blah, blah blah . . . that went on for a bit.

King Rifle left the state to visit his blazing, smokeshow girlfriend. While there, he received an email from an administrator telling him that he had to move out of the apartment by a certain date. The university bought the building King Rifle was living in and basically were kicking him out. They gave him a date he had to leave by; but, since his contract included that as part of his regular renumeration, it would have to be changed. King Rifle responded that he was out of town and wouldn't be back by that date. After arriving back in town, King Rifle told the coach about the issue. When complaining about this, the head coach told King Rifle that he checked with the administration and was told that he didn't have to move out on that date since they had to restructure his contract. Two weeks later, King Rifle received an angry email from an administrator claiming that he was supposed to have moved out two weeks earlier, and if he didn't have his stuff out that night, it would be put on the sidewalk. The new owners (the university) gave keys to the apartment to all types of contractors which led to over $1000 in King Rifle's items being stolen. None were gold chains (he prefers platinum and doesn't own yellow gold, and all of his jewelry pieces are well over $1000), but they included a variety of items.

King Rifle then went to a hotel for 1.5 months (which was supposed to have been reimbursed by the university), allowing him time to buy his own place on the beach. When a new football hire was made (the former Duke head coach), that hire stayed at King Rifle's new place for a week or two, which as I explained earlier, is quite normal.

From what I remember King Rifle posting regarding the police episode . . . the relationship between the head coach and King Rifle started to sour after the first year. An anonymous email was sent to the conference commissioner complaining about NCAA violations, lack of payment for some coaches, a locker room which was unhealthy for players, etc. During an emergency meeting with the staff to tell them of the email, the head coach basically blamed it on two coaches. Knowing who the two coaches were who hadn't been getting their contractually owed salary on time, he assumed the author of the email was one of those two. Of course, none of those two had any idea what he was talking about since the head coach refused to get specific about it in front of the whole staff. Since that time, the relationship went downhill.

Shortly thereafter, the police were able to breach an outside door to the facilities building (coaches offices, weight room, meeting rooms, doctor's office, massage therapist's office, hall of fame, etc.). They were there to interview the head coach about his involvement in hiding a witness so that she couldn't provide info to the police about a crime that had just been committed by a football player. After breaching the first door, the police were inside the building, but they weren't able to get in the second door to the offices and meeting rooms (the place was as secure as Fort Knox, complete with keypads on every door, cameras in every meeting room/door/hall). King Rifle was in a film meeting when he heard a door being pounded on. He walked into the hall to see five uniformed police officers through the glass motioning him to open the door. As most people would do, he opened the door. This allowed the police to get to the head coach's office and question him. Down the hall, King Rifle and the other offensive coaches were able to easily hear the head coach yelling in the face of a police officer. The lines included "get the fvck out of my building," "stop calling me 'buddy,' I'm not your fvcking buddy," etc. The head coach had built a relationship with the police chief, so he knew nothing would be done to him. However, since King Rifle was shown on video opening the door for the police without knowing what was going on, it made the relationship a little more sour.

Even with a souring relationship, the head coach offered King Rifle a $30,000 pay raise to come be the new QB coach at Alabama State (he hadn't told the rest of the staff that he was accepting that job). The head coach only offered other positions to the receivers coach (who he was giving the "assistant head coach" title to as well as a big raise), the head strength coach, and his administrative assistant. King Rifle said that he would accept the position, but that he first needed all of the back money he was owed before leaving. Of course, that didn't go over well.

Days later, King Rifle had had enough of not getting paid what he was supposed to be and when he was supposed to be. Due to the issue persisting for more than a year, the athletic department set a meeting with King Rifle, the ADs, and the head coach so that his contract could be sorted; the whole time, the head coach blamed the athletic department, the athletic department blamed the football staff, and both parties also put blame on a new accounting system the university was using. Finally, King Rifle requested all parties sit down together so that the two other parties could stop blaming each other for the missing money. The day prior, King Rifle had cleared out his office. While on a beach run around noon, he received a call from the head coach who was livid. He had read about the mandatory meeting and claimed that King Rifle and the ADs were having "secret emails," which was hogwash. After all, he was clearly copied into them. Rifle arrived at the head coach's office. The head coach started accusing him of having secret communication with the ADs (hogwash, since King Rifle didn't trust those bastards, especially the one with felony assault on a police officer and a woman beating charge), sending the email to the commissioner (it ended up being the massage therapist who did it), etc. He then tried standing over King Rifle while Rifle was sitting down. He then tried instigating King Rifle to punch him by getting in his face and stepping on Rifle's feet (so that the other two people in the office couldn't see it, which means they would only see Rifle punching him), using racial slurs against him, etc.

Rifle then attempted to leave, but the head coach wouldn't let him. The 5'9, 180 lbs. head coach stood in front of the only way out of the office and refused to move. So, Rifle had to either get arrested for assaulting the officer or call somebody to help. He tried calling the AD with no luck. Then, the head coach called and got the AD on the phone. The AD was on his way back from the airport and insisted that both parties stay there. King Rifle refused to do that and recommended that the the AD tell his head coach to not hold him against his will. Then, the head coach said he was only holding Rifle due to Rifle having a playbook and a laptop (both at Rifle's house). Eventually, Rifle had to call the police. At the same time, the head coach called the campus police trying to get his story out there. After both parties and witnesses were interviewed, King Rifle was asked if he wanted to charges placed against the head coach, which he refused to do. He explained that he just didn't want to get an assault charge, so he called the police for assistance.

There are many, many more incidents which would leave you dumbfounded. This is just scratching the surface. The whole thing gets juicier when King Rifle faked a hidden recording in an exit meeting with the ADs, was able to take pictures of documents signed by the school's in-house counsel that a campus officer was holding while the assistant AD was yelling "don't let him take pictures," King Rifle documenting the school changing his title and bio on the football page after the lawsuit was filed, King Rifle having to set up a meeting to pretend he was going to accept their initial offer just so he could get proof of them admitting that they owed him money yet refusing to pay him until he promised not to sue them, etc.

After one of the above mentioned incidents, King Rifle was escorted out of the AD building by campus police. His actions on the way out led to the dismissal of the in-house counsel. You should ask about that story, coach, since it is a good one.

Coach-

I appreciate your inquiry. Though I can't speak for King Rifle, I do remember a lot of what he posted on here when he was asked about it a couple of years ago after somebody else read the documents.

He said it was a new apartment building that were pretty nice, but filthy when he moved in. Supposedly, they didn't have time to get it ready before he moved in. So when he arrived on his official hire date, they put him in a hotel until they could get the apartment ready.

After moving in, he didn't continue to live there. He went and got a hotel which the university was supposed to reimburse (yeah, that didn't happen). During that time, the university bombed the apartment to rid it of cockroaches. They then supposedly hired a cleaner to come make it spotless. The odd thing is that the university didn't own the building. For some reason (presumably a lower rent cost for them), they were acting as the property manager of the building. So, King Rifle moved back in (as part of his contract, they were providing him with a 3 bed/3 bath apartment). A month before, while in town for his interview, he actually looked at apartments available in two different buildings he could choose from, and he selected that one.

After moving back in, he realized the cleaner didn't really clean well. So, he hired his own cleaners. Though he was supposed to have his own apartment, another coach moved in a couple of months later. Being the new cracker at an HBCU, King Rifle didn't want to continue being the problem new hire, so he didn't voice opposition to this.

A new full-time strength coach was hired a few months later. Being a nice guy, King Rifle allowed the new coach to sleep on his couch until he had the time to look for and secure an apartment (there was an extra bedroom and bathroom, but King Rifle didn't furnish it). That is pretty common in the coaching world; a new hire gets put up in a hotel briefly and then usually crashes with a fellow coach until he finds his own place (example to follow). When the athletic department somehow found out that the strength coach had stayed on King Rifle's couch for a week, the administration called King Rifle and the strength coach in for a meeting. They both were "written up" and had something placed in their "file." Why? King Rifle wasn't sure. The administration docked the strength coach's next paycheck for a pro-rated amount for the week he was in the apartment.

At that point, King Rifle told them to eat a bag of dicks and said he would get his own apartment and that his contract had to be restructured to reflect that so his salary would be increased. The head coach promised to take care of it, blah, blah blah . . . that went on for a bit.

King Rifle left the state to visit his blazing, smokeshow girlfriend. While there, he received an email from an administrator telling him that he had to move out of the apartment by a certain date. The university bought the building King Rifle was living in and basically were kicking him out. They gave him a date he had to leave by; but, since his contract included that as part of his regular renumeration, it would have to be changed. King Rifle responded that he was out of town and wouldn't be back by that date. After arriving back in town, King Rifle told the coach about the issue. When complaining about this, the head coach told King Rifle that he checked with the administration and was told that he didn't have to move out on that date since they had to restructure his contract. Two weeks later, King Rifle received an angry email from an administrator claiming that he was supposed to have moved out two weeks earlier, and if he didn't have his stuff out that night, it would be put on the sidewalk. The new owners (the university) gave keys to the apartment to all types of contractors which led to over $1000 in King Rifle's items being stolen. None were gold chains (he prefers platinum and doesn't own yellow gold, and all of his jewelry pieces are well over $1000), but they included a variety of items.

King Rifle then went to a hotel for 1.5 months (which was supposed to have been reimbursed by the university), allowing him time to buy his own place on the beach. When a new football hire was made (the former Duke head coach), that hire stayed at King Rifle's new place for a week or two, which as I explained earlier, is quite normal.

From what I remember King Rifle posting regarding the police episode . . . the relationship between the head coach and King Rifle started to sour after the first year. An anonymous email was sent to the conference commissioner complaining about NCAA violations, lack of payment for some coaches, a locker room which was unhealthy for players, etc. During an emergency meeting with the staff to tell them of the email, the head coach basically blamed it on two coaches. Knowing who the two coaches were who hadn't been getting their contractually owed salary on time, he assumed the author of the email was one of those two. Of course, none of those two had any idea what he was talking about since the head coach refused to get specific about it in front of the whole staff. Since that time, the relationship went downhill.

Shortly thereafter, the police were able to breach an outside door to the facilities building (coaches offices, weight room, meeting rooms, doctor's office, massage therapist's office, hall of fame, etc.). They were there to interview the head coach about his involvement in hiding a witness so that she couldn't provide info to the police about a crime that had just been committed by a football player. After breaching the first door, the police were inside the building, but they weren't able to get in the second door to the offices and meeting rooms (the place was as secure as Fort Knox, complete with keypads on every door, cameras in every meeting room/door/hall). King Rifle was in a film meeting when he heard a door being pounded on. He walked into the hall to see five uniformed police officers through the glass motioning him to open the door. As most people would do, he opened the door. This allowed the police to get to the head coach's office and question him. Down the hall, King Rifle and the other offensive coaches were able to easily hear the head coach yelling in the face of a police officer. The lines included "get the fvck out of my building," "stop calling me 'buddy,' I'm not your fvcking buddy," etc. The head coach had built a relationship with the police chief, so he knew nothing would be done to him. However, since King Rifle was shown on video opening the door for the police without knowing what was going on, it made the relationship a little more sour.

Even with a souring relationship, the head coach offered King Rifle a $30,000 pay raise to come be the new QB coach at Alabama State (he hadn't told the rest of the staff that he was accepting that job). The head coach only offered other positions to the receivers coach (who he was giving the "assistant head coach" title to as well as a big raise), the head strength coach, and his administrative assistant. King Rifle said that he would accept the position, but that he first needed all of the back money he was owed before leaving. Of course, that didn't go over well.

Days later, King Rifle had had enough of not getting paid what he was supposed to be and when he was supposed to be. Due to the issue persisting for more than a year, the athletic department set a meeting with King Rifle, the ADs, and the head coach so that his contract could be sorted; the whole time, the head coach blamed the athletic department, the athletic department blamed the football staff, and both parties also put blame on a new accounting system the university was using. Finally, King Rifle requested all parties sit down together so that the two other parties could stop blaming each other for the missing money. The day prior, King Rifle had cleared out his office. While on a beach run around noon, he received a call from the head coach who was livid. He had read about the mandatory meeting and claimed that King Rifle and the ADs were having "secret emails," which was hogwash. After all, he was clearly copied into them. Rifle arrived at the head coach's office. The head coach started accusing him of having secret communication with the ADs (hogwash, since King Rifle didn't trust those bastards, especially the one with felony assault on a police officer and a woman beating charge), sending the email to the commissioner (it ended up being the massage therapist who did it), etc. He then tried standing over King Rifle while Rifle was sitting down. He then tried instigating King Rifle to punch him by getting in his face and stepping on Rifle's feet (so that the other two people in the office couldn't see it, which means they would only see Rifle punching him), using racial slurs against him, etc.

Rifle then attempted to leave, but the head coach wouldn't let him. The 5'9, 180 lbs. head coach stood in front of the only way out of the office and refused to move. So, Rifle had to either get arrested for assaulting the officer or call somebody to help. He tried calling the AD with no luck. Then, the head coach called and got the AD on the phone. The AD was on his way back from the airport and insisted that both parties stay there. King Rifle refused to do that and recommended that the the AD tell his head coach to not hold him against his will. Then, the head coach said he was only holding Rifle due to Rifle having a playbook and a laptop (both at Rifle's house). Eventually, Rifle had to call the police. At the same time, the head coach called the campus police trying to get his story out there. After both parties and witnesses were interviewed, King Rifle was asked if he wanted to charges placed against the head coach, which he refused to do. He explained that he just didn't want to get an assault charge, so he called the police for assistance.

There are many, many more incidents which would leave you dumbfounded. This is just scratching the surface. The whole thing gets juicier when King Rifle faked a hidden recording in an exit meeting with the ADs, was able to take pictures of documents signed by the school's in-house counsel that a campus officer was holding while the assistant AD was yelling "don't let him take pictures," King Rifle documenting the school changing his title and bio on the football page after the lawsuit was filed, King Rifle having to set up a meeting to pretend he was going to accept their initial offer just so he could get proof of them admitting that they owed him money yet refusing to pay him until he promised not to sue them, etc.

After one of the above mentioned incidents, King Rifle was escorted out of the AD building by campus police. His actions on the way out led to the dismissal of the in-house counsel. You should ask about that story, coach, since it is a good one.
So you accepted the job at Alabama state ? Why ?

And why would you continue to work there through all this?

So you accepted the job at Alabama state ? Why ?

And why would you continue to work there through all this?

King Rifle accepted it contingent on getting his back pay (which he knew wouldn't happen). If Rifle outright said "no" to the offer and the head coach's deal at Alabama State fell through, then it wouldn't be a good thing to be at Cookman under that circumstance. So, that played a huge part in tentatively accepting it. You don't tell a head coach "no" in that situation. Alabama State also has amazing facilities; some of the best in FCS and better than many Sun Belt, MAC, and even Conference USA schools. Really, go check out their stadium, practice field, and facilities building.

A similar incident had happened the year prior. On the way back from the coaches convention, King Rifle was asked to run some interference for the head coach. Some of the other coaches were traveling with them as they had a layover in Atlanta. The head coach had to stop his trip in Atlanta, as he was driving from there to Birmingham to interview for the head coaching position at UAB. After his successful initial phone interview, the head coach had asked King Rifle if he would come as his QB coach if he received an offer. The head coach thought he was going to get an offer for it, so there was a history of him offering a position then not getting the job (which isn't unusual; King Rifle just went through the same exact situation and had his salary request already agreed upon).

Why did he keep working there? After the first year, King Rifle retreated to Texas for a few months to visit his smokeshow. He told the offensive coordinator and director of operations that he was not returning until he received all of his back pay. That went back-and-forth until both of those employees assured King Rifle that they had spoken to the athletic director, the head coach, and the accounting department and assured him that he was going to receive his back pay when he was back on campus. The back pay started briefly, then disappeared, then started months later, then disappeared until King Rifle blew the house of cards down.

Back, thank you for asking, Coach #2. I am glad the parts of King Rifle's story that I can remember is able to be shared with you coaches who are inquiring about it for job related opportunities.

King Rifle accepted it contingent on getting his back pay (which he knew wouldn't happen). If Rifle outright said "no" to the offer and the head coach's deal at Alabama State fell through, then it wouldn't be a good thing to be at Cookman under that circumstance. So, that played a huge part in tentatively accepting it. You don't tell a head coach "no" in that situation. Alabama State also has amazing facilities; some of the best in FCS and better than many Sun Belt, MAC, and even Conference USA schools. Really, go check out their stadium, practice field, and facilities building.

A similar incident had happened the year prior. On the way back from the coaches convention, King Rifle was asked to run some interference for the head coach. Some of the other coaches were traveling with them as they had a layover in Atlanta. The head coach had to stop his trip in Atlanta, as he was driving from there to Birmingham to interview for the head coaching position at UAB. After his successful initial phone interview, the head coach had asked King Rifle if he would come as his QB coach if he received an offer. The head coach thought he was going to get an offer for it, so there was a history of him offering a position then not getting the job (which isn't unusual; King Rifle just went through the same exact situation and had his salary request already agreed upon).

Why did he keep working there? After the first year, King Rifle retreated to Texas for a few months to visit his smokeshow. He told the offensive coordinator and director of operations that he was not returning until he received all of his back pay. That went back-and-forth until both of those employees assured King Rifle that they had spoken to the athletic director, the head coach, and the accounting department and assured him that he was going to receive his back pay when he was back on campus. The back pay started briefly, then disappeared, then started months later, then disappeared until King Rifle blew the house of cards down.

Back, thank you for asking, Coach #2. I am glad the parts of King Rifle's story that I can remember is able to be shared with you coaches who are inquiring about it for job related opportunities.
I would have been out of there way sooner and not looked back . Being happy at work and in that environment is #1for me

Coach-

I'm trying to think of a good name for this Soap Opera.

Coach-

Thanks for proving my point

I'm trying to think of a good name for this Soap Opera.
Imagination and frustration.

Three days after I stopped posting, and you guys are still thinking about me so much that you had to return and comment. Am I famous now because I know King Rifle?

Thanks for proving my point

13 days after I posted and you came back to revive this thread! Man, the obsession must have been eating away at you for these last two weeks.

Proving your point? Your point was that I'd write paragraph-after-paragraph if anybody doubts my claims. My response wasn't to somebody who doubted my claims; it was to somebody who asked why King Rifle put up with all of that and who asked why King Rifle stayed for a second season. So, no, there was no point proven, moron. Try knowing what you type before claiming to make another point.

Three days after I stopped posting, and you guys are still thinking about me so much that you had to return and comment. Am I famous now because I know King Rifle?

13 days after I posted and you came back to revive this thread! Man, the obsession must have been eating away at you for these last two weeks.

Proving your point? Your point was that I'd write paragraph-after-paragraph if anybody doubts my claims. My response wasn't to somebody who doubted my claims; it was to somebody who asked why King Rifle put up with all of that and who asked why King Rifle stayed for a second season. So, no, there was no point proven, moron. Try knowing what you type before claiming to make another point.

Too bad for you that you play so many parts that you can't keep track of them........If I was to name a movie after you it would be called "Sybil". Look that movie up sometime when "King Rifle" isn't borrowing your computer again.............LOL.

Last edited:

No obsession ... just showing how easy it is to get you riled up. I typed 5 words and off you go again. LOL

i'm no coach, but i'm bored, so please go ahead and elaborate on the actions leading to counsel dismissal. just refer to me as you have in the past, same name as your uncle . . . you can omit "uncle", though.

i'm no coach, but i'm bored, so please go ahead and elaborate on the actions leading to counsel dismissal. just refer to me as you have in the past, same name as your uncle . . . you can omit "uncle", though.

Thanks for inquiring, coach. I will let King Rifle have the keyboard from here.

Fired attorney #1:

After the incident wherein I was held against my will, assaulted, and had racial slurs used against me, the administration admitted that they owed me money. They gave me a document breaking down how much they owed me in back pay and the specific months they owed. However, the amount they offered me in the check was far, far lower than what they really owed. Further, in order to get the check that they were holding (which had my name typed on it), I would have to sign an agreement promising to not sue them for anything (which there was a lot to sue on). The document they wanted me to sign was signed by their in-house counsel.

Of course I refused to sign the promise, so they refused to give me the check. What is very important to note is that this was not a settlement offer. Their own document admitted to owing me back pay. It wasn't a "we don't admit fault, but here is some money if you promise to go away" check. It was a document clearly admitting to owing me back pay going back to over a year. So, they admitted to owing me back pay (just not nearly as much as they owed), but refused to pay it unless I agreed to not sue them. Yeah, that wasn't happening.

Knowing that what they were admitting and not fulfilling was a huge violation of federal and state labor laws, I had to contemplate a way to get those documents without actually signing them. For the next week, I contemplated how I could get proof. Breaking into their office was one way, but I am not sure that would be a good idea. Setting up another meeting would be good so that I could record them saying what they were offering, but I knew Florida was a two-party consent state in terms of recorded audio, so that probably wouldn't hold up in court and could possibly get me in trouble. My last option was to fool them. They knew I wasn't desperate for money, so I knew I couldn't say "hey, I'll take that offer since I really need that check." So, I had to resort to the headache excuse. Since it was just a couple of weeks before Christmas break, I told them that I wanted to meet again to finalize that offer, so that I didn't have to keep coming back-and-forth to Florida to pursue this any other way. It just wasn't worth the headache, allegedly. Another meeting was set.

This time, I met with two senior assistant ADs. I put my cell phone on their desk to show I wasn't recording them. They shut the door and once again went over the offer, under the assumption that I was there to sign and accept it. After getting the document where they admitted owing me back pay and stating the months, I asked if they could make a copy of it for my records. They said, "no, that one is yours to keep. We already have a copy of it. Just sign the agreement not to sue and we can give you this check." At that point, I said "alright, well thanks for your time, but I decided not to sign it." I then tried leaving. One of the ADs jumped in front of the door and refused to let me leave with the document in my hand. He insisted that I couldn't leave with that document if I didn't sign. I contested that not only was the document addressed to me, but also that they handed it to me and confirmed that it was my copy to keep. Of course, they claimed that was only the case if I signed the agreement. I told them they were breaking the law just like their previous football coach did (he had already "resigned" by this point) by holding me against my will. I opened my phone and said if they didn't let me leave, I'd have to call the police (which I didn't do). One of them responded with "oh, you're going to do this again, are you?" The AD in front of the door (who is a legit 6'5, 290 lbs. and had a misdemeanor charge of hitting a woman years ago and a recent felony charge of hitting a sheriff during a Cookman football game), told the other AD (about 5'11, 230) to call campus police and get them there immediately. So, I patiently waited for the campus police to arrive.

The campus police showed up. The AD told them that I was in possession of their documents and was trying to leave with them. I briefly explained that the documents were addressed to me, were handed to me, and verified that they were mine to keep. The officer then asked me to hand over the documents so he could look at them. Of course, I knew there was a chance he would simply give them back to the AD since he was employed by the school, at which point, I would be screwed. So, before handing them to the officer, I started taking pictures of them with my cell phone. The officer grabbed them while I was doing this, at which point, I kept taking pics of them while he was looking at them. The entire time, the ADs were yelling at him to not let me take pictures of the documents. After getting my pictures, I then reached in my pocket and pulled out a different colored iPhone (thanks to my homeboy Taz from the ghetto for selling it to me). I showed the ADs the phone, said "I'm ready to go officer, I have the pictures and audio that I need," and headed out the door with both officers. One of the ADs said "oh, so you recorded us without our permission?" I laughed and said "good luck." They yelled at the officers to "get his ass off of school property, we don't want him anywhere on property." As the officers escorted me to my car, I explained what I had done, showed them the information I had been able to get, and then showed them the e-mail that I had already drafted which I intended to send once I left the meeting (which meant it was time to do it). The officers got a laugh, told me "good work," and the email was sent to the president, chair of the board, chief of staff, in-house counsel, and all ADs within less than a minute of me leaving the office, so they would know I had it all planned from the beginning. A portion of the email they all received as I walked out the door:

"Frankly, I am appalled that an attorney would allow you to admit to owing that money, yet allowing you to refuse to pay it until I sign a false and inaccurate document stating that I am not owed more. It takes a high level of incompetence for an attorney to put in writing and sign a document admitting to owing an employee salary going back more than a year, but not paying it until a promise of non-suit is signed.

Ethically and legally, B-CU's handling of this is wrong. I expect the check for the amount you admit I am owed to be given to me by the end of today. The other amounts in dispute will be handled through the court system, just like the other two suits in the process of being filed by former B-CU athletic department staff."

That email was sent at 12:50 pm. By 1:42 pm, the ADs responded asking for a mailing address so that they could send the check through certified mail to me. Remember, less than an hour earlier (and for the previous two weeks), they had refused to give me the check to the extent that they were yelling and calling the police to get the documents from me. At this point, I knew they were screwed. I also knew that accepting any payment at this point could jeopardize my case and be viewed as a settlement agreement, so I didn't respond to any more of their emails asking for my address.

Shortly thereafter, their in-house counsel was terminated.

Fired attorney #2:

A big part of the first of my two cases dealt with getting the Florida EEOC/department of employment to rule me as an employee. The only option Cookman had to save itself having to pay me a chunk was to claim that I was not an employee, but rather, a student who just decided to earn some extra money with the football program. Of course, if they went with that argument, they would face another issue: a "student" or non-employee wouldn't be allowed by the NCAA to be an active coach, recruit on the road, etc. I had been doing that for two years, had a contract, had my own office, had business cards with my title, was on the football coaching page with my title, was on the university's staff/faculty directory as an employee, had an employee email instead of a student email, had my own parking spot with my name painted on it, etc. So, they faced an uphill battle. Since my attorneys were jerkoffs (I only used them because another former athletic department employee who was suing the school was also using them, and he claimed they were great when he had to sue people as a business owner), I ended up doing everything on my own for this: filing, submitting documents, submitting evidence, writing rebuttals, etc. I won the first decision. The school appealed. I won the appeal. The school appealed. That led to a hearing which I solely represented myself in. I was by myself against two attorneys for the school and the AD. I urged my counsel to be a part of it, but the response I was given was "you've been successful this far doing it on your own, you'll be fine with this on your own." After a seven hour hearing, I ended up winning. The school only had one more appeal left after that. After winning the first hearing, the school fired attorney #2 (and her colleague).

Coach, I appreciate your interest in knowing more about this incident. I hope that it gives you a better picture as we consider future coaching opportunities on your staff.

Thanks for inquiring, coach. I will let King Rifle have the keyboard from here.

Fired attorney #1:

After the incident wherein I was held against my will, assaulted, and had racial slurs used against me, the administration admitted that they owed me money. They gave me a document breaking down how much they owed me in back pay and the specific months they owed. However, the amount they offered me in the check was far, far lower than what they really owed. Further, in order to get the check that they were holding (which had my name typed on it), I would have to sign an agreement promising to not sue them for anything (which there was a lot to sue on). The document they wanted me to sign was signed by their in-house counsel.

Of course I refused to sign the promise, so they refused to give me the check. What is very important to note is that this was not a settlement offer. Their own document admitted to owing me back pay. It wasn't a "we don't admit fault, but here is some money if you promise to go away" check. It was a document clearly admitting to owing me back pay going back to over a year. So, they admitted to owing me back pay (just not nearly as much as they owed), but refused to pay it unless I agreed to not sue them. Yeah, that wasn't happening.

Knowing that what they were admitting and not fulfilling was a huge violation of federal and state labor laws, I had to contemplate a way to get those documents without actually signing them. For the next week, I contemplated how I could get proof. Breaking into their office was one way, but I am not sure that would be a good idea. Setting up another meeting would be good so that I could record them saying what they were offering, but I knew Florida was a two-party consent state in terms of recorded audio, so that probably wouldn't hold up in court and could possibly get me in trouble. My last option was to fool them. They knew I wasn't desperate for money, so I knew I couldn't say "hey, I'll take that offer since I really need that check." So, I had to resort to the headache excuse. Since it was just a couple of weeks before Christmas break, I told them that I wanted to meet again to finalize that offer, so that I didn't have to keep coming back-and-forth to Florida to pursue this any other way. It just wasn't worth the headache, allegedly. Another meeting was set.

This time, I met with two senior assistant ADs. I put my cell phone on their desk to show I wasn't recording them. They shut the door and once again went over the offer, under the assumption that I was there to sign and accept it. After getting the document where they admitted owing me back pay and stating the months, I asked if they could make a copy of it for my records. They said, "no, that one is yours to keep. We already have a copy of it. Just sign the agreement not to sue and we can give you this check." At that point, I said "alright, well thanks for your time, but I decided not to sign it." I then tried leaving. One of the ADs jumped in front of the door and refused to let me leave with the document in my hand. He insisted that I couldn't leave with that document if I didn't sign. I contested that not only was the document addressed to me, but also that they handed it to me and confirmed that it was my copy to keep. Of course, they claimed that was only the case if I signed the agreement. I told them they were breaking the law just like their previous football coach did (he had already "resigned" by this point) by holding me against my will. I opened my phone and said if they didn't let me leave, I'd have to call the police (which I didn't do). One of them responded with "oh, you're going to do this again, are you?" The AD in front of the door (who is a legit 6'5, 290 lbs. and had a misdemeanor charge of hitting a woman years ago and a recent felony charge of hitting a sheriff during a Cookman football game), told the other AD (about 5'11, 230) to call campus police and get them there immediately. So, I patiently waited for the campus police to arrive.

The campus police showed up. The AD told them that I was in possession of their documents and was trying to leave with them. I briefly explained that the documents were addressed to me, were handed to me, and verified that they were mine to keep. The officer then asked me to hand over the documents so he could look at them. Of course, I knew there was a chance he would simply give them back to the AD since he was employed by the school, at which point, I would be screwed. So, before handing them to the officer, I started taking pictures of them with my cell phone. The officer grabbed them while I was doing this, at which point, I kept taking pics of them while he was looking at them. The entire time, the ADs were yelling at him to not let me take pictures of the documents. After getting my pictures, I then reached in my pocket and pulled out a different colored iPhone (thanks to my homeboy Taz from the ghetto for selling it to me). I showed the ADs the phone, said "I'm ready to go officer, I have the pictures and audio that I need," and headed out the door with both officers. One of the ADs said "oh, so you recorded us without our permission?" I laughed and said "good luck." They yelled at the officers to "get his ass off of school property, we don't want him anywhere on property." As the officers escorted me to my car, I explained what I had done, showed them the information I had been able to get, and then showed them the e-mail that I had already drafted which I intended to send once I left the meeting (which meant it was time to do it). The officers got a laugh, told me "good work," and the email was sent to the president, chair of the board, chief of staff, in-house counsel, and all ADs within less than a minute of me leaving the office, so they would know I had it all planned from the beginning. A portion of the email they all received as I walked out the door:

"Frankly, I am appalled that an attorney would allow you to admit to owing that money, yet allowing you to refuse to pay it until I sign a false and inaccurate document stating that I am not owed more. It takes a high level of incompetence for an attorney to put in writing and sign a document admitting to owing an employee salary going back more than a year, but not paying it until a promise of non-suit is signed.

Ethically and legally, B-CU's handling of this is wrong. I expect the check for the amount you admit I am owed to be given to me by the end of today. The other amounts in dispute will be handled through the court system, just like the other two suits in the process of being filed by former B-CU athletic department staff."

That email was sent at 12:50 pm. By 1:42 pm, the ADs responded asking for a mailing address so that they could send the check through certified mail to me. Remember, less than an hour earlier (and for the previous two weeks), they had refused to give me the check to the extent that they were yelling and calling the police to get the documents from me. At this point, I knew they were screwed. I also knew that accepting any payment at this point could jeopardize my case and be viewed as a settlement agreement, so I didn't respond to any more of their emails asking for my address.

Shortly thereafter, their in-house counsel was terminated.

Fired attorney #2:

A big part of the first of my two cases dealt with getting the Florida EEOC/department of employment to rule me as an employee. The only option Cookman had to save itself having to pay me a chunk was to claim that I was not an employee, but rather, a student who just decided to earn some extra money with the football program. Of course, if they went with that argument, they would face another issue: a "student" or non-employee wouldn't be allowed by the NCAA to be an active coach, recruit on the road, etc. I had been doing that for two years, had a contract, had my own office, had business cards with my title, was on the football coaching page with my title, was on the university's staff/faculty directory as an employee, had an employee email instead of a student email, had my own parking spot with my name painted on it, etc. So, they faced an uphill battle. Since my attorneys were jerkoffs (I only used them because another former athletic department employee who was suing the school was also using them, and he claimed they were great when he had to sue people as a business owner), I ended up doing everything on my own for this: filing, submitting documents, submitting evidence, writing rebuttals, etc. I won the first decision. The school appealed. I won the appeal. The school appealed. That led to a hearing which I solely represented myself in. I was by myself against two attorneys for the school and the AD. I urged my counsel to be a part of it, but the response I was given was "you've been successful this far doing it on your own, you'll be fine with this on your own." After a seven hour hearing, I ended up winning. The school only had one more appeal left after that. After winning the first hearing, the school fired attorney #2 (and her colleague).

Coach, I appreciate your interest in knowing more about this incident. I hope that it gives you a better picture as we consider future coaching opportunities on your staff.
did you think you were replying to someone else? this is WV-FAN, not coach. you know, as you've referred to me in the past, cleatus.

now, as paul harvey used to say, the rest of the story???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT