ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up, you rubes!!! It's Gameday!!!

Nedhaze

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Night game in Touchdown City in November. Man, I wish I was there...(looking like the Cincy game may work out)...

So, BYU. Not sure what to make of that team. But they will wish they didn't travel east of the Mississippi River after tonight...

Beaner Ball will be out in force. I liked someone's post about putting Donaldson and White in the backfield together...shades of Schmitt and Slaton. Yikes (a lofty comparison, but I like it). White needs to touch the ball 15 times a game. 7.9 YPC? Good grief. Keep our Defense rested and ready to roll on the sideline and bury them. Greene is finding his groove. Now just need some consistency on the receiving end ("It hit me in the hands, coach!").

Won't be freezing, so no bags of frozen pee to throw at the BYU faithful. Beer lines should be slightly shorter in the visitor section, I'd gather, so go buy your $12 beers there...

Play disciplined, no special teams gaffes. Please. Defense - swarm. Stop arm-tackling.

What would I like to see? 300 yards total rushing, maybe more. +15 in time of possession, +2 in turnovers, lots of QB pressure on them, and domination in the trenches.

I like this one. Night game. Bring it.

Good guys roll.

42-17. LGM!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News