ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Unofficial Game Thread

LowFatMilk

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2012
I might be the only person to post here but I must have a place to express myself during the game without starting endless threads.

I'll be here from time to time, but others will think I am just talking to myself....

Nice....keep taking the 3 s. ....the TD's will come.

Now...how about a deep kickoff?

Pass protection is better. The running game isn't good right now mainly because I'm seeing 8 guys run blitzing every play. That's why we have been able to get the three deep balls...man coverage. Georgia Southern looks like they opted to go with stopping the run and hoping Howard doesn't connect on the passes. So far, they are partly right. He's missed TWO sure TD's, but hit three deep balls....one for a TD.

The defense is playing very disciplined (with a couple exceptions).....very encouraging.

Dana has to tighten up. If he does... he'll ride this defense to 9 wins.

Durante looks like a star.

Yea..Dana opened the game with a great offensive plan.....now he's just enjoying raping them deep.

I don't care if they get it or not....if GS goes for it now it's a bonehead move (aka Dana like).

They're still in this game...until they give it away.

Letting them hang around......I'm not liking the 2nd quarter right now. Georgia Southern has made adjustments, we have done very little since.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT