ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Biden had top secret documents in a private office used before he was elected president.

The new controversy so far appears to be on a smaller scale than the more than 100 classified documents – some bearing the highest designations of government secrecy – taken from Trump’s resort at Mar-a-Lago after a court-approved search by FBI agents. And Biden appears to be cooperating with the National Archives and the Justice Department in a way that Trump failed to do and unlike the former president he is not being investigated for possible obstruction of justice.

Bradley Moss, a security clearances expert, told “CNN This Morning” on Tuesday that so far, and if no more problematic evidence emerges, the current president team’s conduct was different because of “the cooperation and the absence of obstruction in which they have engaged compared to what Donald Trump did.”

“So far, it’s completely apples to oranges here,” said Moss, who is the deputy executive director of the James Madison Project.

Bradley Moss is full of shit and obviously a political hack that shouldn't be calling himself an expert. The only expertise I see is defending Biden.

The new controversy so far appears to be on a smaller scale than the more than 100 classified documents – some bearing the highest designations of government secrecy – taken from Trump’s resort at Mar-a-Lago after a court-approved search by FBI agents. And Biden appears to be cooperating with the National Archives and the Justice Department in a way that Trump failed to do and unlike the former president he is not being investigated for possible obstruction of justice.

Bradley Moss, a security clearances expert, told “CNN This Morning” on Tuesday that so far, and if no more problematic evidence emerges, the current president team’s conduct was different because of “the cooperation and the absence of obstruction in which they have engaged compared to what Donald Trump did.”

“So far, it’s completely apples to oranges here,” said Moss, who is the deputy executive director of the James Madison Project.
I love story time. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Bradley Moss is full of shit and obviously a political hack that shouldn't be calling himself an expert. The only expertise I see is defending Biden.
Clearance expert. Lol.

Any lawyer should be an expert on reading a legal document.

Two years in and not even a hint of wrongdoing by POTUS which must be terribly upsetting to the right. Don't let your nothingburger get cold.

The information Trump took when he left office. What if some of it was information on the Biden Crime Family?

The information that Biden took. Confirms what Trump took. Legally. Because he was President.

That would be pretty funny and the best troll job ever.

Regardless......based what what "experts" one believes.....Biden had classified material stashed away in a public and non secure place.....Mar a Largo is secured 24/7 by Secret Service. VP Biden had zero authority to declassify anything......President Trump could declassify anything he wanted as President. Team Trump says they were cooperating with the Archives for many months and had turned over material.
Also, please provide evidence that Trump obstructed anyone.....I don't believe he was even at Mar a Largo when the FBI and Archive people were there.....you have evidence that shows that Trump ordered anyone NOT to cooperate?

Two years in and not even a hint of wrongdoing by POTUS which must be terribly upsetting to the right. Don't let your nothingburger get cold.
Tell us again what Trump been guilty of. Tell us about the fake dossier... Tell us about Adam Schiff

Two years in and not even a hint of wrongdoing by POTUS which must be terribly upsetting to the right. Don't let your nothing burger get cold.
I never said that Biden did any wrongdoing since being President...other than lying.....which Trump and every politician does.
However, the double standard with you and your ilk and the MSM is upsetting....but not unexpected.

I never said that Biden did any wrongdoing since being President...other than lying.....which Trump and every politician does.
However, the double standard with you and your ilk and the MSN is upsetting....but not unexpected.
Other than tweeting 24/7 Trump done nothing wrong. Unfortunately the non stop investigating for dnc lies made it look like he was corrupt.

Is Bradly Moss the same guy that said Trump had the Atom Bomb launch codes? That little nugget was a big hit in the MSM for several weeks.
I bet you are smart enough to at least think that the launch codes were changed the second President Trump left office.

Last edited:
Regardless......based what what "experts" one believes.....Biden had classified material stashed away in a public and non secure place.....Mar a Largo is secured 24/7 by Secret Service. VP Biden had zero authority to declassify anything......President Trump could declassify anything he wanted as President. Team Trump says they were cooperating with the Archives for many months and had turned over material.
Also, please provide evidence that Trump obstructed anyone.....I don't believe he was even at Mar a Largo when the FBI and Archive people were there.....you have evidence that shows that Trump ordered anyone NOT to cooperate?
Your lack of knowledge on these matters is surprising but it explains a lot. For example, you seem to have no idea why obstruction of justice charges would be brought against Trump. A refresher for you.

DOJ Prosecutors Have Evidence To Charge Trump With Obstruction In Mar-A-Lago Case—But Still Unclear If They Will, Report Says

Last edited:
Your lack of knowledge on these matters is surprising but it explains a lot. For example, you seem to have no idea why obstruction of justice charges would be brought against Trump. A refresher for you.

DOJ Prosecutors Have Evidence To Charge Trump With Obstruction In Mar-A-Lago Case—But Still Unclear If They Will, Report Says

Joy Reid and Morning Joe filled you about it did they?

After the Hilliary Clinton private server and now this. Garland would be smart to land this plane.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Other than tweeting 24/7 Trump done nothing wrong.
I don't tweet.......and I'm sure Trump has done plenty wrong things. Show me where I posted the Trump did nothing wrong.

All I do is present facts and logic. I have pointed out many facts about the past investigations into Trump....failed Russian collusion.....two not guilty impeachment verdicts.......big nothingburger Mueller investigation.

Trump most likely will be indicted by NYC,Atlanta and DC grand jury's.

I don't tweet.......and I'm sure Trump has done plenty wrong things. Show me where I posted the Trump did nothing wrong.

All I do is present facts and logic. I have pointed out many facts about the past investigations into Trump....failed Russian collusion.....two not guilty impeachment verdicts.......big nothingburger Mueller investigation.

I'm sure most have done plenty wrong.
I'm sure someone will say they got him for some form of taxes or something he said he has been investigated non stop for years now .

That's their back up plan apparently and getting a guilty plea isn't really the goal. Just keep him from running. They got nothing too.

I have an idea.....but have yet to see any factual evidence.......maybe only some in the MSM are privy to what Merrick Garland has......I am not.
I have already said that Trump will be charged by numerous.

I have an idea.....but have yet to see any factual evidence.......maybe only some in the MSM are privy to what Merrick Garland has......I am not.
I have already said that Trump will be charged by numerous.
Hello? McFly? smh

The DOJ has alleged in court filings it believes “efforts were likely taken to obstruct” its investigation into Trump taking White House documents back to Mar-A-Lago with him, as the ex-president did not turn over all classified records when subpoenaed by the government to do so and allegedly “concealed and removed” documents from a secure storage room where investigators had asked him to keep all remaining White House documents.

This is totally the same situation. Biden’s lawyers reported this in the proper manner the day they found the docs and are allowing the process to work.

Trump lied and his evidence, repeatedly fought them in court knowing he still had documents, and fought tooth and nail every step of the way. But totally similar circumstances. I get your point.

• Haha
Reactions: CAJUNEER and moe
He should not run...he needs to give it up.

They will do the same thing to DeSantis or any other candidate that won't play ball. I don't care if you don't like Trump. That’s the reality of the situation we are in.

Matter of fact what they will do to the next guy will be a lot worse if people don't take a stand now. Democrats and RINOS have basically accused Trump of everything they were actually doing themselves and getting rich off of it at the taxpayers expense.

This is totally the same situation. Biden’s lawyers reported this in the proper manner the day they found the docs and are allowing the process to work.

Trump lied and his evidence, repeatedly fought them in court knowing he still had documents, and fought tooth and nail every step of the way. But totally similar circumstances. I get your point.

Very ignorant take. You were obviously watching one of the NBC News channels.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Hello? McFly? smh

The DOJ has alleged in court filings it believes “efforts were likely taken to obstruct” its investigation into Trump taking White House documents back to Mar-A-Lago with him, as the ex-president did not turn over all classified records when subpoenaed by the government to do so and allegedly “concealed and removed” documents from a secure storage room where investigators had asked him to keep all remaining White House documents.

Garland is a political hack. Got anything new to add?

Too the Bernie Bros. They screwed you too. The difference is Bernie took his money and left you hanging with no fight.

Hello? McFly? smh

Well....indict him.....they have had plenty of time......I guess a lot of the "likely" things should be a slam dunk.

c0060e51242bbd25.jpeg

304eab0808cdea97.jpeg

Get his senile butt out of the White House.

FmHsbOAX0AAt-IH

Reactions: atlkvb and CAJUNEER
Well....indict him.....they have had plenty of time......I guess a lot of the "likely" things should be a slam dunk.
Seems every article moe post about Trump have a lot of words like likely, unnamed sources and we think .... unless it's Adam Schiff and he claims of evidence..

Both had documents that maybe did not belong to them.....Trumps lawyers fought to keep some of them and Trump returned many documents. We have no idea what Biden else took out of the White House.
We will see what happens to both. My guess is they will indict Trump and Joe will be praised.....but Joe had them for years.

If Garland tries to cover this up then add it to the list of other reasons for his impeachment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT