ADVERTISEMENT

Turns out, we don’t have an extremism problem in the military.

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Report dropped. Less than 100 cases in over 2 million people.

The hemming and hawing by the left, turns out, it was just they don’t like how much the military respected Trump and dislike their communist ideals.

The hemming and hawing by the left, turns out, it was just they don’t like how much the military respected Trump and dislike their communist ideals.

The numbers for the entire country are very small as far as what they call "far right". The FBI and DHS knows this too. They want to brand anyone who doesn't support far left policies a radical.

Reactions: Airport

In my travels up & down the east coast working on union construction sites I have not met one ex-military person who did not support Trump for the most part .

In my travels up & down the east coast working on union construction sites I have not met one ex-military person who did not support Trump for the most part .
Because military personnel respect, want, and crave strong and decisive leadership. Trump had and Biden is severely lacking, democrats in general, lack. They govern by Twitter and polling.

They want ROE and TTP'S that win and not developed around politics.

Because military personnel respect, want, and crave strong and decisive leadership. Trump had and Biden is severely lacking, democrats in general, lack. They govern by Twitter and polling.
Not only military want, crave & respect strong decisive leadership, kids need that & any wise person knows that's a recipe for success.
I hate limp pecker bosses can always tell a person who sucked their way up .

Not only military want, crave & respect strong decisive leadership, kids need that & any wise person knows that's a recipe for success.
I hate limp pecker bosses can always tell a person who sucked their way up .
Kamala Harris?

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Enlisted personnel are must less likely to have a college degree (7% enlisted versus 19% for all adults). Not having a college degree makes them much more likely to be a Trump voter. Doesn't have anything to do w/ leadership. Has to do w/ demographics. Facts.

Enlisted personnel are must less likely to have a college degree (7% enlisted versus 19% for all adults). Not having a college degree makes them much more likely to be a Trump voter. Doesn't have anything to do w/ leadership. Has to do w/ demographics. Facts.
Probably why there are so many stupid people with college degrees

Reactions: suckcreek

The majority of enlisted are 18 to 24. The majority of them have some college. Over 50% of Senior Enlisted have a degree or are close to finishing one. That also doesn't include PME. Education is also continous for most people. Be better.

Last edited:
The majority of enlisted are 18 to 24. The majority of them have some college. Over 50% of Senior Senior Enlisted have a degree or are close to finishing one. That also doesn't include PME. Education is also continous for most people. Be better.
He conveniently leaves out all the inner city people that the dems pander to, white, black and hispanic.

So you're saying educated people are just fuc#ing idiots then. Got it.

You're still railing on Trump with this train wreck of an administration in place?

How much of a fracking idiot are you?

So you're saying educated people are just fuc#ing idiots then. Got it.

I've seen several College Graduates on Recruiting Duty who could barely pass the ASVAB. So not only were they not qualified to be an Officer they were barely qualified to be enlisted. They graduated from UAB, Alabama, Auburn, and FSU to name a few. Just sad.

I've seen several College Graduates on Recruiting Duty who could barely pass the ASVAB. So not only were they not qualified to be an Officer they were barely qualified to be enlisted. They graduated from UAB, Alabama, Auburn, and FSU to name a few. Just sad.
Educated does not mean intelligent. All a person needs to be educated is the ability to retain information, takes intelligence to use the information....

Educated does not mean intelligent. All a person needs to be educated is the ability to retain information, takes intelligence to use the information....

70 to 80 percent of Americans are not qualified for military service under today's standards. It's not just physically either. Maybe the entitled should process that math before starting WW3 or shitting on the few that are qualified?

Last edited:
Fake news again pecker neck. I hold 3 different college degrees and Trump is still the best POTUS of my lifetime.

Fake news again pecker neck. I hold 3 different college degrees and Trump is still the best POTUS of my lifetime.
Its a fact. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean its not true. I guess they didn't teach you in school how percentages work. "Fewer than one-in-ten enlisted personnel (7%) have a bachelor’s degree, compared with 19% of all adults ages 18 to 44."

I'm not talking about officers. I'm talking enlisted. And saying Trump is the best POTUS of all time is ****ing ridiculous and makes you a retard.

Its a fact. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean its not true. I guess they didn't teach you in school how percentages work. "Fewer than one-in-ten enlisted personnel (7%) have a bachelor’s degree, compared with 19% of all adults ages 18 to 44."

I'm not talking about officers. I'm talking enlisted. And saying Trump is the best POTUS of all time is ****ing ridiculous and makes you a retard.

You made a stupid point. Now you want to double down on it. You definitely belong in the 70 to 80 percent not qualified to serve.

The extremists on the military are coming from the left. The military academies are cranking out far left officers in the quest for "diversity".

70 to 80 percent of Americans are not qualified for military service under today's standards. It's not just physically either. Maybe the entitled should process that math before starting WW3 or shitting on the few that are qualified?

What's that say about our public school system? Sad .

The fact you cannot read makes you a retard. I didn’t say alltime, but as I said, Trump is definitely the best of my lifetime.

The overwhelming majority of our military are 18-23. No shit they don’t have a degree. Notice how they’re skewing the statistical comparison to try and make a point? Comparing to the adult population of 19-44.

The irony is you trying to equate your “facts” to intelligence. You’re literally the stereotypical northern liberal.

The fact you cannot read makes you a retard. I didn’t say alltime, but as I said, Trump is definitely the best of my lifetime.
And honestly, depending how old you are, it is a pretty easy choice. Let's say you are 45 years old.

Carter, Regan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump, Biden.

Nobody is going to put Carter or Biden on the list of good Presidents. In fact most would put them among the worst in US history. Bush I and II were bad. That leaves Regan, Obama, Clinton and Trump. Obama was so good that electing Donald Trump was America's reaction to 8 years of his idiocy.

Now it is down to Regan, Clinton, Trump. People can argue the best of those 3 all day but that is really the small list. To say Trump isn't in the conversation is just petty partisanism with a heaping dose of Orange Man Bad.

And honestly, depending how old you are, it is a pretty easy choice. Let's say you are 45 years old.

Carter, Regan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump, Biden.

Nobody is going to put Carter or Biden on the list of good Presidents. In fact most would put them among the worst in US history. Bush I and II were bad. That leaves Regan, Obama, Clinton and Trump. Obama was so good that electing Donald Trump was America's reaction to 8 years of his idiocy.

Now it is down to Regan, Clinton, Trump. People can argue the best of those 3 all day but that is really the small list. To say Trump isn't in the conversation is just petty partisanism with a heaping dose of Orange Man Bad.
Trump was the best in my lifetime & I'm 50 .
Trump, in my opinion brought the best of JFK & Reagan together.

The overwhelming majority of our military are 18-23. No shit they don’t have a degree. Notice how they’re skewing the statistical comparison to try and make a point? Comparing to the adult population of 19-44.

The irony is you trying to equate your “facts” to intelligence. You’re literally the stereotypical northern liberal.
He isn't as smart as he thinks he is for sure. Your point about the age group of enlisted is dead on.

asshole..fact!

Another day, another bigoted slur.

Reactions: BigLickMountee
this has to be ignorance revealing itself. But it is also a bigoted statement of ageism where you are making a stereotype and prejudicial statement base on age.

Enlisted, by their very nature, at least those generally between ages 17-25, likely have no college education. That's why they are enlisted. You don't see college educated men and women joining the enlisted ranks in mass. Any given basic training platoon may have individuals with a handful with college course work under their belt. If they stay in service, most acquire some college or even a degree.

The bigoted part is connecting a vote for Trump to enlisted (inferring age as well) and a perceived lack of a degree (education). Surprised you didn't include being white, enlisted, and not degree, who voted for Trump. Those stupid, ignorant, white enlisted! Yet black enlisted, which made up a huge portion of the enlisted ranks, have likely a similar no college degree status, do not vote for Trump.

You probably did not know what you just did! Getting close to soft bigotry where you expect less (a vote for Trump) from the uneducated enlisted vote compared to more of what you think they should vote for with an education (Biden). Congrats!

this has to be ignorance revealing itself. But it is also a bigoted statement of ageism where you are making a stereotype and prejudicial statement base on age.

Enlisted, by their very nature, at least those generally between ages 17-25, likely have no college education. That's why they are enlisted. You don't see college educated men and women joining the enlisted ranks in mass. Any given basic training platoon may have individuals with a handful with college course work under their belt. If they stay in service, most acquire some college or even a degree.

The bigoted part is connecting a vote for Trump to enlisted (inferring age as well) and a perceived lack of a degree (education). Surprised you didn't include being white, enlisted, and not degree, who voted for Trump. Those stupid, ignorant, white enlisted! Yet black enlisted, which made up a huge portion of the enlisted ranks, have likely a similar no college degree status, do not vote for Trump.

You probably did not know what you just did! Getting close to soft bigotry where you expect less (a vote for Trump) from the uneducated enlisted vote compared to more of what you think they should vote for with an education (Biden). Congrats!
Plus.

OP thinks these folks are old enough to defend freedom and he was too educated to do it. Think about that. He will let them fight and die so he can suck at business and talk mad shit but they are not smart enough to vote the way he thinks they should.

Pure elitist horseshit from a mental midget.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT