ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson.... Ep. 98 There is systemic racism in the United States, against whites.

lol....

GFde9dRXcAA6GaX

A lot of panties in a bunch over this.
Sincerely wondering why.

It's not like we don't know Putin going in. Everyone knows know he's gonna be knee deep in lies and propaganda regardless.

30 years ago most real journalists would have cut off an arm to interview Yeltsin.

They are remarkably well spoken as well as informed. Can you imagine taking that camera out to the middle of Times Square and asking folks there what they think of Tucker? Good Lord!

They are remarkably well spoken as well as informed. Can you imagine taking that camera out to the middle of Times Square and asking folks there what they think of Tucker? Good Lord!
Haha. People here can't tell you much. We have to have cars to tell us to check the back seat for our children..... and they vote ...

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Well this fits I mean the Golden showers Donny got in Moscow maybe Tucker can get one too.

Donny the rapist and golden shower man. Hence why Putin owns him
(laughing uproariously) I told my man @Falstaff you probably didn't even know what a urethra is!🤣

I mean just damn @sammyk ...you could have at least made some type of response suggesting you were aware of how the women who provided the "Golden showers" supplied the water flow? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Putin is bad and is our enemy.

Janet Yellen paid Putin $18 billion dollars from the covid fund to do a soft invasion on Ukraine in it's ongoing war on the border with Russian speaking Ukrainian's.

---yellen 'runs' the US Treasury---

wake up idiot...

Putin is bad and is our enemy.
Except when it comes to selling LNG to our allies in Europe. Trump stopped him, Biden gave him the green light, and recently cut off Texas from them too! 😏

Republicans that are Putin lovers. The guy getting his arms from Iran and N. Korea. Man things are bizarre these days.

A lot of panties in a bunch over this.
Sincerely wondering why.

It's not like we don't know Putin going in. Everyone knows know he's gonna be knee deep in lies and propaganda regardless.

30 years ago most real journalists would have cut off an arm to interview Yeltsin.
30 years ago it was considered a public good and good journalism to interview powerful people since more getting more information about powerful people is a good thing. For some reason, today there is a strong impulse among many to simply silence words they don't like to hear.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
4:08 to 4:11 sums up those with power in the US nowadays, be it political power or corporate power or institutional power.

"They are afraid of information they can't control."
Before Musk bought twitter they could control the narrative.

Republicans that are Putin lovers. The guy getting his arms from Iran and N. Korea. Man things are bizarre these days.

Nobody is a Putin lover. That's nonsense. However we have been fighting a proxy war with Russia costing American Tax Payers alot of money we don't have and Ukraine alot of lives. You can't trust Putin anymore than you can trust most any of our politicians. Hopefully Tucker can ask him some questions that don't get him sent to a Siberian Prison. I for one would like to hear what the turd has to say since we are technically at war with them. One that probably could have been prevented???

Nobody is a Putin lover. That's nonsense. However we have been fighting a proxy war with Russia costing American Tax Payers alot of money we don't have and Ukraine alot of lives. You can't trust Putin anymore than you can trust most any of our politicians. Hopefully Tucker can ask him some questions that don't get him sent to a Siberian Prison. I for one would like to hear what the turd has to say since we are technically at war with them. One that probably could have been prevented???

Russia invaded Ukraine, a sovereign nation on NATOs boarders…killing a lot of innocent civilians in the process. We, as a NATO country with values, are doing our part to defend her. The by product of this war is a complete degradation of Russia’s offensive capability. They are getting exposed by last generation NATO and American kit by a relatively small nation with no navy and a tiny Air Force. A weak Russia is good for America and good for democracy loving nations.

Tucker seems to have a soft spot for “strongman” national leaders. He’s not seeking truth he is seeking support for Putin by those in America who think he has shared values (even though he’s a dictator who murders his political rivals and journalist and has become a multi billionaire on his own nations back).

For me I'd like to know or at least understand why we're spending Billions protecting Ukraine's border when we are not devoting those same or greater resources closing off or protecting our own border? I don't like the fact they (Ukraine) were invaded, but I like it even less that we are also being invaded!

What's more of priority for us, Ukraine or our own border?🤔

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Russia invaded Ukraine, a sovereign nation on NATOs boarders…killing a lot of innocent civilians in the process. We, as a NATO country with values, are doing our part to defend her. The by product of this war is a complete degradation of Russia’s offensive capability. They are getting exposed by last generation NATO and American kit by a relatively small nation with no navy and a tiny Air Force. A weak Russia is good for America and good for democracy loving nations.

Tucker seems to have a soft spot for “strongman” national leaders. He’s not seeking truth he is seeking support for Putin by those in America who think he has shared values (even though he’s a dictator who murders his political rivals and journalist and has become a multi billionaire on his own nations back).

Ukraine isn't in NATO goofball. European Countries don't even want to waste money or lives dealing with it. Tucker specifically said above his interview has nothing to do with liking Putin. Grow up. However I will give you a few points for understanding that Putin has now Invaded Ukraine under Obama/Biden and Now Biden/Harris. Maybe you will eventually figure out that Biden is a problem as much as the Turd Putin is.

Ukraine isn't in NATO goofball. European Countries don't even want to waste money or lives dealing with it. Tucker specifically said above his interview has nothing to do with liking Putin. Grow up. However I will give you a few points for understanding that Putin has now Invaded Ukraine under Obama/Biden and Now Biden/Harris. Maybe you will eventually figure out that Biden is a problem as much as the Turd Putin is.
Might want to read that again. I said on NATOs boarders. Which, obviously, Ukraine is. Won’t even call you a goofball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT