ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Irresponsibility On Display

Jason Voorhees

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2017
Covid patients in hospitals are required to stay in their room an are not allowed visitors . But this clown choose to guy on a joy ride endangering secret service members for a half witted publicity stunt. This idiot has denied medical experts and continue to do so. A Morbidly Obese person like Trump should really take the advice of medical experts. To all the Brain dead Bifftards on this board who don't know what morbidly obese is. Well its a nice way of saying he's a Fat F%uk

Covid patients in hospitals are required to stay in their room an are not allowed visitors . But this clown choose to guy on a joy ride endangering secret service members for a half witted publicity stunt. This idiot has denied medical experts and continue to do so. A Morbidly Obese person like Trump should really take the advice of medical experts. To all the Brain dead Bifftards on this board who don't know what morbidly obese is. Well its a nice way of saying he's a Fat F%uk

Bwhahahha. Triggered...!!! TDS voorhees

Reactions: atlkvb
31228.jpg
What I can't figure out is how this Orange clown is still alive, much less has a following?

Hey Jason...look at me...still alive...still Prez...still "tweeting" and have you seen my parades?????...Aye, yeye, yeye!!!! They're coming by land in cars, by sea in boats, at airports...they LOVE me...why don't you?
iu

31228.jpg
Because I hate your orange ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigLickMountee

He doesn't tell anyone about his first positive, goes joy riding while contagious with some poor secret service agents who are forced to take one for the team or find new jobs. It's obvious that he doesn't care one bit about the health and well being of anyone around him. That lap around the hospital is definitely in his top ten retarded moves as POTUS.

He doesn't tell anyone about his first positive, goes joy riding while contagious with some poor secret service agents who are forced to take one for the team or find new jobs. It's obvious that he doesn't care one bit about the health and well being of anyone around him. That lap around the hospital is definitely in his top ten retarded moves as POTUS.

230.jpg
I'm very, very unhappy Trump is not sick and close to death from Covid. Maybe tomorrow?

Secret Service agents would jump in front of bullets to protect the President and your complaining they may get a virus that has a 99 % recovery rate for age group of his protection detail. FFS take your meds. The real story is it looks like new therapeutics might have cured an over weight 74 year old man in less than a week.

That's really unbelievable. I just read about this this morning. So I'm guessing the SS agents tasked to be in the car with him, breathing the same air as him got battle pay?

That's really unbelievable. I just read about this this morning. So I'm guessing the SS agents tasked to be in the car with him, breathing the same air as him got battle pay?

No they all went home after he was diagnosed. They don't have to be anywhere near him until he is fully revovered. SMH

You guys need to get a life, I would have drove the President without thinking twice.

You guys need to get a life, I would have drove the President without thinking twice.
There's a difference, you're a foolish volunteer but I doubt that these guys had any choice but to ride with the infected clown. No one accused you of having good judgement.

No us Trump ass lickers understand what a leader is. We also understand moral among the troops and the general public is important. Just because it caused you to screw yourself in the ceiling, it was a big deal for many Americans to see the Pres riding around. I would be willing to bet the secret services guys were bored off their ass sitting around the hospital and were more than happy to go on this little ride.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
No us Trump ass lickers understand what a leader is. We also understand moral among the troops and the general public is important. Just because it caused you to screw yourself in the ceiling, it was a big deal for many Americans to see the Pres riding around. I would be willing to bet the secret services guys were bored off their ass sitting around the hospital and were more than happy to go on this little ride.
lol okey dokey, you live in a fantasy world.

There's a difference, you're a foolish volunteer but I doubt that these guys had any choice but to ride with the infected clown. No one accused you of having good judgement.
There is no difference. The President of the US responsibility is to keep the country safe and secure including his personal actions. He is wreckless as he only thinks of himself with his "gut instincts". He continues to put others at unnecessary risk with his own life and the decisions he makes for the country.

Do you really not understand how fvckimg stupid this sounds. It's the Secret Service you idiots. They have been extremely close to him the entire time. That's not going to change even if this virus had a higher death rate.

This is a guy that has been working 20 hours a day for this country. LET ME SHUT THIS DOWN. Nobody has been bribing him like say a Ukrainian company admitting in court they bribed Joe and Hunter. So who is the one that only thinks of themselves.

And these Trumper ass lickers think he has good judgment and he is not responsible for his team getting infected?

Morons

So you think he just did it, eh? Three things...First, it was cleared through medical. Second, a very nice thing to do for the People out there supporting him. Third, it's fun watching you guys cry every time Trump farts. :joy:

Reactions: GrimReaper82
This is a guy that has been working 20 hours a day for this country. LET ME SHUT THIS DOWN. Nobody has been bribing him like say a Ukrainian company admitting in court they bribed Joe and Hunter. So who is the one that only thinks of themselves.
Get off InfoWars. Impeached and infected.

The whole god damned family didn't wear a mask at the debate. What a selfish bunch of pieces of shit.

They gave to the poor. Trump donates his whole paycheck to charity. You didn't give one itemized dime to charity.

Selfish. Greedy.

Reactions: 30CAT

Do masks work or not? If they don’t then why wear them? Some people are dumber than a coal bucket.

This is actually a good point. How come the POTUS is allowed to leave and walk/ride around while positive? Are the other patients allowed to do this (I ask honestly, I don't know)? I have read where people who test positive are required to quarantine, and if found OUT of their homes before the quarantine, they have been detained (some in handcuffs) and returned back home with a police watch.

This is actually a good point. How come the POTUS is allowed to leave and walk/ride around while positive? Are the other patients allowed to do this (I ask honestly, I don't know)? I have read where people who test positive are required to quarantine, and if found OUT of their homes before the quarantine, they have been detained (some in handcuffs) and returned back home with a police watch.
Depends on the left standard that day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT