ADVERTISEMENT

Trump threatens Comey in new tweet

As suspected, You weren't serious. Bawk bawk.

If he was serious, he would gladly be accepting $5 and $100 bets and we wouldn't need attorneys drawing up papers and make non-refundable deposits to title companies, etc.

kramer-turkey.gif

Reactions: moe
If he was serious, he would gladly be accepting $5 and $100 bets and we wouldn't need attorneys drawing up papers and make non-refundable deposits to title companies, etc.

kramer-turkey.gif

Like I said, I deadly serious. $5 is not worth my time. It should be painful to the loser.

No crooks on the right?
Of coarse, the crooked establishment right. You can mostly tell who they are by their own 'resistance' to let go of their swampy ways. Understandable to go down swinging. Greed is human nature and public spankings (metaphorically) are necessary at times. This is one of those times and it could be truly historic. If we don't quell the status quo soon, there won't be an America. I'm optimistic for the U.S., THAT is in my nature.

fAdZ50C.jpg

Reactions: Boomboom521
We have laws for a reason. Proof is needed. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty or are libs like you going to do away with due process. After all, you're doing your level best to destroy the first amendment so it is entirely possible.
So it doesn't matter to you if he's guilty....only if he's caught with evidence?

So it doesn't matter to you if he's guilty....only if he's caught with evidence?

He is INNOCENT until proven guilty. Are you actually saying you want to throw out the due process clause (the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments)? And you are a teacher? OMG. I have to tell you I think God my 5 children were not ever instructed by you. Your biased view of the country and the Constitution makes you unfit, imo.

May I respectably suggest you read the Constitution. It would be of great benefit to you and to your students.

Of coarse, the crooked establishment right. You can mostly tell who they are by their own 'resistance' to let go of their swampy ways. Understandable to go down swinging. Greed is human nature and public spankings (metaphorically) are necessary at times. This is one of those times and it could be truly historic. If we don't quell the status quo soon, there won't be an America. I'm optimistic for the U.S., THAT is in my nature.

fAdZ50C.jpg
Let me say this:

I commend you for your optimism and appreciate and admire your patriotism!

Left or right....the nation needs this passion and desire for virtue.

I want to make sure you have the money. I am deadly serious. I'll wire the money first as a sign of good faith. They you wire yours. I will then have the attorney draw up a very, very simple agreement that will go to the Title Company.
Send the documents before I send a cent.

My title company will hold the money. There is zero risk to you. I will even have my attorney draw up the agreement and pay for it myself.

Zero risk to me.

Send the documents before I send a cent.

Zero risk to me.

Show me the money. I'll put it in first. You follow. I was born at night, but not last night. I would dearly love to take $100K from a liberal like you.

He is INNOCENT until proven guilty. Are you actually saying you want to throw out due process? And you are a teacher? OMG.
You're very good at putting words in someone's mouth. I never even began to say Trump should be locked up or even impeached. I was just asking to you personally, if it mattered to you if he was guilty of this crime without there being any substantive proof. If one of his campaign people are found guilty with proof....I would assume he was guilty as well (not enough to impeach or punish), but I think one would be very gullible to believe Teump didn't have knowledge of the endeavor to collide with a foreign government in order to get him elected.

Show me the money. I'll put it in first. You follow. I was born at night, but not last night. I would dearly love to take $100K from a liberal like you.
lol. Nope. You said you would pay for the paperwork. Who in their right mind would send a single penny to a nut like you without the contract?

He is INNOCENT until proven guilty. Are you actually saying you want to throw out the due process clause (the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments)? And you are a teacher? OMG. I have to tell you I think God my 5 children were not ever instructed by you. Your biased view of the country and the Constitution makes you unfit, imo.

May I respectably suggest you read the Constitution. It would be of great benefit to you and to your students.
Really? That was respectable? You're a class act Paxxx. Douche bag hiding behind self righteousness.

You're very good at putting words in someone's mouth. I never even began to say Trump should be locked up or even impeached. I was just asking to you personally, if it mattered to you if he was guilty of this crime without there being any substantive proof. If one of his campaign people are found guilty with proof....I would assume he was guilty as well (not enough to impeach or punish), but I think one would be very gullible to believe Teump didn't have knowledge of the endeavor to collide with a foreign government in order to get him elected.

He is NOT GUILTY without being convicted. This is basic U.S. law. Libs like you convict people before trials? You assume facts not in evidence. That is not America. And again, thank God you aren't teaching my children.

lol. Nope. You said you would pay for the paperwork. Who in their right mind would send a single penny to a nut like you without the contract?

It's not going to me moron. It's going to the Title Company. If you like, I can draw up a two sentence agreement. If Trump is convicted of collusion with the Russians to sway the election, I owe you $100K. If Trump is not convicted of collusion with the Russians to sway the election, you owe me $100K. Would that work?

It's not going to me moron. It's going to the Title Company. If you like, I can draw up a two sentence agreement. If Trump is convicted of collusion with the Russians to sway the election, I owe you $100K. If Trump is not convicted of collusion with the Russians to sway the election, you owe me $100K. Would that work?
I will even have my attorney draw up the agreement and pay for it myself.

I'm not going to pay a dime until I see your money. You can have your attorney look over the agreement and get his approval. This is actually a very simple agreement.

He is NOT GUILTY without being convicted. This is basic U.S. law. Libs like you convict people before trials? You assume facts not in evidence. That is not America. And again, thank God you aren't teaching my children.
That's low. But I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I've said multiple times that I don't assume anything about this investigation. But I'm not dumb enough to think that, IF Flynn or Page were working and coordinating with Russian efforts, Trump wasn't aware. Would I advocate for his impeachment? Probably. His lawful punishment? Not without evidence.

But for a loyalist like you. Evidence, no evidence....raise your right arm in obedience and act in step with your dear leader in the name of the motherland.

I'm not going to pay a dime until I see your money. You can have your attorney look over the agreement and get his approval. This is actually a very simple agreement.
If it's YOUR title company, why would it be a risk for you to put money in first, draw up the agreement (like you said you would), and then ask for Coop's cash?

That's low. But I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I've said multiple times that I don't assume anything about this investigation. But I'm not dumb enough to think that, IF Flynn or Page were working and coordinating with Russian efforts, Trump wasn't aware. Would I advocate for his impeachment? Probably. His lawful punishment? Not without evidence.

But for a loyalist like you. Evidence, no evidence....raise your right arm in obedience and act in step with your dear leader in the name of the motherland.

Loyalist like me? You are making a huge leap with zero evidence that if Flynn did something wrong, or Page did something wrong, Trump must have known. That is like saying the Huma is guilty because of what Weiner did. You're the loyalist following the party line that Trump must be guilty. And you are willing to claim guilt without any evidence.

If it's YOUR title company, why would it be a risk for you to put money in first, draw up the agreement (like you said you would), and then ask for Coop's cash?

Because I want to make sure he not only has the cash but will wire it and put it at risk. I am willing to do so. It is how business is done.

Can you imagine the lawyer when he walks in and asks for paperwork on a message board bet? Sigh.

The Title Company won't care. They will have the agreement and the money. All they need to do is follow the law.

Loyalist like me? You are making a huge leap with zero evidence that if Flynn did something wrong, or Page did something wrong, Trump must have known. That is like saying the Huma is guilty because of what Weiner did. You're the loyalist following the party line that Trump must be guilty. And you are willing to claim guilt without any evidence.
Well maybe you're right, Trump is such a feckless leader and so poor of an evaluator of people's character, maybe his people conduct actions as serious as coordinating with a foreign power without his knowledge.

Well maybe you're right, Trump is such a feckless leader and so poor of an evaluator of people's character, maybe his people conduct actions as serious as coordinating with a foreign power without his knowledge.
Obama and Yates both told him about Flynn, he knew and waited 18 days. I'm surprised Trump hasn't given PATTYX a job, he seems a loyal defender.

Not to mention linking Trump to a nation of laws, lol, his contempt for the rule of law is pretty evident but It be useless to point that out on here.

What law has he broken? Where is his contempt for the law? The only contempt for the law is from libs on this board. No due process rights. Guilt assumed rather than innocence. Assuming one person is guilty because another person they knew committed a crime. That is contempt for the law.

Obama and Yates both told him about Flynn, he knew and waited 18 days. I'm surprised Trump hasn't given PATTYX a job, he seems a loyal defender.

Trump may not have accepted Yates' partisan account. She is a Obama loyalist. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. She refused to defend his travel ban even though it is their job to do so. As one Senator said to her, who appointed you to SCOTUS?

How so? Easy question since this contempt is "pretty evident."
How about questioning the legitimacy of sitting acting federal judges as "so called" for starters? Whether he agreed or not, they were Federal Judges and he was subject to their ruling. His tweets sounded pretty contemptuous of them and the law. But I don't care if you buy it, I know the Trump Train gonna go on, ya'll got too much identity with him wrapped up in it now. Easier to believe the rest of the world is corrupt and he is the last honest man speaking to your fears.

How about questioning the legitimacy of sitting acting federal judges as "so called" for starters? Whether he agreed or not, they were Federal Judges and he was subject to their ruling. His tweets sounded pretty contemptuous of them and the law. But I don't care if you buy it, I know the Trump Train gonna go on, ya'll got too much identity with him wrapped up in it now. Easier to believe the rest of the world is corrupt and he is the last honest man speaking to your fears.
The 9nt district judge showed contempt of law. The SC may soon decide the constitutionality of the Order for a temporary ban. We should all hope the Constitution is upheld.

"ya'll got too much identity with him wrapped up in it now" Do tell, Keyser. The left is watching the barn burn down with themselves inside and all they do is moo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT