ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble in ACC land?

^^^^ Pure white trash

Bullies a 90 year old man, and calls his deceased mother a whore, and somehow thinks he's the cool guy on the forum. Pure white trash is all you are, and all you'll ever be.
Better that calling myself Message Board Royalty....and a Message Board Hall of Famer....LMAO

You remember calling yourself that,

Or do you remember announcing your retirement from this message board..only two come back 3 days later...OMG that was so lame. You have actually made multiple retirement annoucements..,,OMG I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

OMG you truly are the best at making us laugh.

And the fact that you think CFE is real is even funnier.....we continue to laugh at you.

Last edited:
Better that calling myself Message Board Royalty....and a Message Board Hall of Famer....LMAO

You remember calling yourself that,

Or do you remember announcing your retirement from this message board..only two come back 3 days later...OMG that was so lame. You have actually made multiple retirement annoucements..,,OMG I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

OMG you truly are the best at making us laugh.

And the fact that you think CFE is real is even funnier.....we continue to laugh at you.
^^^^ Pure white trash

Bullies a 90 year old man, and calls his deceased mother a whore, and somehow thinks he's the cool guy on the forum. Pure white trash is all you are, and all you'll ever be.

^^^^ Pure white trash

Yeah...you've said that five times now...maybe you should go announce another message board retirement...LMAO...OMG we all thought you were beyond stupid doing one retirement...but then you kept doing them...LMAO...who does that?

Hey, hey, I got an idea....can you bring up people's HB like ratio....whatever the hell that is....

OMG you crack us up...never quit being you turdboy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT