ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 P5 CFB teams for 2019

So you want to wager what? I’ll wager that WVU is not .500 by seasons end
I have said all along.....6-6 and any bowl is acceptable this year...7-5 or 8-4 would be really good.......I'm saying I'll bet that at the end of the year we will not be bottom ten..count on it

I have said all along.....6-6 and any bowl is acceptable this year...7-5 or 8-4 would be really good.......I'm saying I'll bet that at the end of the year we will not be bottom ten..count on it

Let’s say Sagarian Ratings, WVU is outside the top 80 want to bet on that?

6-6 and you boys hired a miracle worker! I think 1-11 is a real possibility and sub .500 is a mortal lock!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Such incredibly low expectations...this would get you fired at Ohio State.

This is true, Tony, but Brown coached other minimally talented teams to wins over LSU and Nebraska, so you shouldn't expect 1-11.

This is true, Tony, but Brown coached other minimally talented teams to wins over LSU and Nebraska, so you shouldn't expect 1-11.
Troy might have had better talent in 2018 than WVU does in 2019 and certainly had more understanding of Brown's system. If the cousins lose to JMU to open the season, the bottom could fall out. If they beat the Dukes in what will certainly be a hard fought game I could see them winning against KSU and Kansas, of course but after that ,victories will be precious.

Not so sure about that. Just to Have a shot at 6-6 WVU would have to go 3-0 OCC and win 3 Big 12 Games. I don't see 3-0 for OCC. 2-1 at best and 0-3 at worst case for OOC. With 2-1 there would have to be 4 wins in Big 12 with 1-2 there needs to be 5 Big 12 wins 0-3 there would need to be 6 Big 12 wins.

I have a hard time finding 4 much less 3 wins in Big 12. WVU is looking at 4-8 or 5-7 to me.

6-6 and you boys hired a miracle worker! I think 1-11 is a real possibility and sub .500 is a mortal lock!

I think you're smoking too much weed for 1-11. The low would be 3-9 the high would 5-7 for me. Heck even Vegas has 5.5 over under. Your 1-11 is another attempt at a troll thread to see how far it can roll.

Glad to be of service to keep this thread going.

I think you're smoking too much weed for 1-11. The low would be 3-9 the high would 5-7 for me. Heck even Vegas has 5.5 over under. Your 1-11 is another attempt at a troll thread to see how far it can roll.

Glad to be of service to keep this thread going.
If you boys lose to JMU, other than Kansas, who are you going to beat?

K State new Coach
Tech new coach

Both home games 2 wins. KU will make 3.

Any more questions? Case closed.
Texas Tech and KSU will be dogfights, not saying WVU can't beat that pedestrian lot but couldn't bet the farm on it!

No P5 team wanted Les Miles, and no coach wanted the Kansas job.

Last edited:
Texas Tech and KSU will be dogfights, not saying WVU can't beat that pedestrian lot but couldn't bet the farm on it!

Well this shows how much you really don't know. KSU is a road game. Move along and chase cars for a living.

KU...

Three of last year’s top four wideouts are gone.
QB position all newbies.

Eliot would have enjoyed working with Joe Dineen Jr. and Keith Loneker Jr. Unfortunately, they’re both gone. Only one returning linebacker made more than two havoc plays last year: junior and former reserve Kyron Johnson.

Eliot might have also enjoyed tackle Daniel Wise, but he’s also gone, as are five of last year’s top six tacklers on the line. Pass rusher Azur Kamara is the only returning lineman who made more than six tackles.

The front seven is pretty dire.

KU ranked 103rd in passing marginal efficiency, 126th on passing downs, but there was a lot of shuffling going on -- 10 defensive backs were on the field long enough to make at least five tackles.

Beaty didn’t leave Miles a lot to work with in special teams. The Jayhawks were 71st in Special Teams S&P+ (not horrible!), but Gabriel Rui was the bright spot (he was 6-for-8 on field goals longer than 40 yards), and he’s gone. Pooka Williams (if on the roster) and Kwamie Lassiter II have potential as return men, and punter Kyle Thompson isn’t horrible, but this isn’t a great unit by any means.

This being a Les Miles team on paper has far too many question marks to hope for more than about 3-9 or, best-case, 4-8.

2019_big_12_projections.png

Well this shows how much you really don't know. KSU is a road game. Move along and chase cars for a living.
WVU and KSU regardless of where it's played will be a contest between two deeply flawed outfits....wager on that contest at you're own risk as either team could win, maybe not so much win as the other team will just lose, bad teams often do just that.

WVU and KSU regardless of where it's played will be a contest between two deeply flawed outfits....wager on that contest at you're own risk as either team could win, maybe not so much win as the other team will just lose, bad teams often do just that.

I can see that.

None of them would start for Ohio State. Four average RBs return to Morganhole this season.

Pookie wouldn't start for Ohio State. But once again nobody gives a shit about Ohio State unless their beating a spouse, getting free grades, raping, getting a free tattoo or molesting.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You're an idiot, fake ticker geezer. As you deflect into off-the-field-issues, try to explain why WVU's football program has been on probation more recently than Ohio State's, and why Morganhole U. basketball continues to employ a drunk whose former team was placed on NCAA probation. Stop hijacking threads with your bullsh!t, and accept the fact that WVU sucks.

... not free tattoos. The Tattoo parlor was a front for drug dealing. Those fine outstanding young men who played for THE Ohio State University were just stealing equipment to trade for drugs.

But then again, when reported, no one cared to stop them or do anything about it.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Fabricate away, Pestsider, but WVU's football program has been on NCAA probation more recently than Ohio State's has been. Look it up.
WVU's current head basketball coach's Cincinnati Bearcats were placed on NCAA probation. But here you and fake ticker geezer are, hijacking a thread. Stay on the tread's topic: WVU sucks.

Fabricate away, Pestsider, but WVU's football program has been on NCAA probation more recently than Ohio State's has been. Look it up.
WVU's current head basketball coach's Cincinnati Bearcats were placed on NCAA probation. But here you and fake ticker geezer are, hijacking a thread. Stay on the tread's topic: WVU sucks.
Oh I know.... wearing those cardboard shoulder pads a day early was truly a major infraction. Oh by the way, didn’t Ohio State just self report several rules violations on July 24th? Let’s stay tuned.

Why would I care what happened 20 years ago at Cincinnati? Let me answer that....I don’t. It isn’t going on at WVU right now.

You're an idiot, fake ticker geezer. As you deflect into off-the-field-issues, try to explain why WVU's football program has been on probation more recently than Ohio State's, and why Morganhole U. basketball continues to employ a drunk whose former team was placed on NCAA probation. Stop hijacking threads with your bullsh!t, and accept the fact that WVU sucks.

This means what?

Oh I know.... wearing those cardboard shoulder pads a day early was truly a major infraction. Oh by the way, didn’t Ohio State just self report several rules violations on July 24th? Let’s stay tuned.

Why would I care what happened 20 years ago at Cincinnati? Let me answer that....I don’t. It isn’t going on at WVU right now.
How would a West Virginia State flunkie, who lives and works almost three hours from Morganhole, know what is going on at WVU right now? Schools self-report ticky-tack minor violations regularly, and I'd bet that WVU has done so recently, too. The WVU media fan boys don't submit FOIA requests, which is done regularly in Columbus, so you'll never know what WVU is doing, unless outsiders come in do the fanboys' job for them. Again, none of this changes the fact that the expectations for WVU's football team are embarrassing low, which is the subject of this thread.

You obviously live a lot farther to Columbus than I do to Morgantown (2 hour drive) to remember or recall the latest issues at OSU.

Being a rabid follower of every WVU related broadcast and lawyer, why don’t you file a FOIA and see what is going on in Morganhole?

The Tattoo Parlor was owned by a guy named Eddie Rife who was under investigation for drug trafficking and a former OSU player contacted Tressel that several players were spotted by undercover federal agents tracking or staking out the parlor. Let me know what I fabricated. (Without trying to change the topic). Cardboard pads vs 50 players getting cars to drive, wow.

The Tattoo Parlor was owned by a guy named Eddie Rife who was under investigation for drug trafficking and a former OSU player contacted Tressel that several players were spotted by undercover federal agents tracking or staking out the parlor. Let me know what I fabricated. (Without trying to change the topic). Cardboard pads vs 50 players getting cars to drive, wow.
You fabricated that drugs were traded to Ohio State players. You don't have any evidence of that, but you've never let facts get in the way of your delusions. Now, stop changing the subject, sh!t-for-brains. This thread isn't about tats for trinkets swaps of almost 10 years ago; it's about the incredibly low expectations for WVU's football program.

You fabricated that drugs were traded to Ohio State players. You don't have any evidence of that, but you've never let facts get in the way of your delusions. Now, stop changing the subject, sh!t-for-brains. This thread isn't about tats for trinkets swaps of almost 10 years ago; it's about the incredibly low expectations for WVU's football program.
from your rantings it is very obvious that you were/are doing heavy drugs...what did YOU trade for them?....and does it have anything to do with the "doctor"?[roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT