ADVERTISEMENT

Tony

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
you made 7 picks, not 6. Cheater. Remove one. If no response, I'll let Snow decide which one to remove

We've had some laughs over the years and it beats working!
I've often wondered what happened to Pitt Pat......I held and distributed the wager funds for you guys one year.....and yes we have had some laughs, some at ourselves but mainly from others.......I'll be 73 Friday.....maybe before I croak the herdies might luck out and get a game with big brother....on big brother's terms of course:mask:

I've often wondered what happened to Pitt Pat......I held and distributed the wager funds for you guys one year.....and yes we have had some laughs, some at ourselves but mainly from others.......I'll be 73 Friday.....maybe before I croak the herdies might luck out and get a game with big brother....on big brother's terms of course:mask:
Hell I'm no spring chicken either bro, be 67 in March! I really don't see WVU and MU playing in either sport in our lifetimes. Better chance of solving the Middle East problems!

Hell I'm no spring chicken either bro, be 67 in March! I really don't see WVU and MU playing in either sport in our lifetimes. Better chance of solving the Middle East problems!
Old people rule....old age and treachery will always overcome youth and talent (and cheating) :smiley:

I’ll only be 65 Friday.

You gentlemen have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

I’ll only be 65 Friday.

You gentlemen have a great Thanksgiving holiday!
check out "The great appalachian snowstorm of 1950 logan WV".......hence the SSB thing.....my parents lived across the street from the town reservoir. No vehicle could get up or down the hill so my dad, grandad, and devil anse hatfields great grandson strapped my mom to a sled and got her down the hill to a police paddy wagon that took her to logan general hosp. It was a slow news day so it made the front page the following day...I've been back there a few times...it was a really :smiley: steep hill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT