ADVERTISEMENT

Tony

LMAO at the guy facebook stalking my page that isn't me....LMAO

And how many times have you mentioned me in my mega thread even though I have zero posts there.

You have this stalking thing down to a science....****ing weirdo twat....LMAO.

I own you!
Liar, liar, pants on fire...LMAO! We know who you are, and that you're a fat slob with a goofy earring and a dead-end job...your life sucks, in other words. You're melting down, and I'm loving it...every time that you lose your sh!t, you start cussing uncontrollably. Did you throw tantrums when you were bunking at band camp, too? LOLOLOLOL, thanks for the free entertainment, at your expense.

[banana]

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Liar, liar, pants on fire...LMAO! We know who you are, and that you're a fat slob with a goofy earring and a dead-end job...your life sucks, in other words. You're melting down, and I'm loving it...every time that you lose your sh!t, you start cussing uncontrollably. Did you throw tantrums when you were bunking at band camp, too? LOLOLOLOL, thanks for the free entertainment, at your expense.

[banana]
Go ahead and post my FB page here....LMAO.....I've have triggered you beyond belief today....

Look at you....posting another rambling mess....

LMAO...Owning you...so easy! I may keep you on my hook all night until mommy puts you to bed....LMAO.

Owning you is probably easier than knocking you out with one punch....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead and post my FB page here....LMAO.....I've have triggered you beyond belief today....

Look at you....posting another rambling mess....

LMAO...Owning you...so easy! I may keep you on my hook all night until mommy puts you to bed....LMAO.

Owning you is probably easier than knocking you out with one punch....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Band dork thinks that people believe that he's a tough guy. LMAO at delusional fatty, who steals everybody else's lines. You should pay me a fee every time that you use the term, "twat," as this is one of my many names for you. Oh, wait, you're a broke loser, who fetches auto parts for a feeble living and can't afford anything, but donuts and Happy Meals...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Band dork thinks that people believe that he's a tough guy. LMAO at delusional fatty, who steals everybody else's lines. You should pay me a fee every time that you use the term, "twat," as this is one of my many names for you. Oh, wait, you're a broke loser, who fetches auto parts for a feeble living and can't afford anything, but donuts and Happy Meals...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You came back....I just assumed you were going to spend the rest of your evening looking up random facebook pages of dudes...since that seems to be your thing....LMAO.

BTW...when you are stalking dudes Facebook pages...do you narrow your search to fat guys with ear rings....because that seems to be the type you like...or at least what you ramble on about....LMAO.

BTW...when you are stalking dudes Facebook pages...do you narrow your search to fat guys with ear rings....because that seems to be the type you like...or at least what you ramble on about....LMAO.
No search was necessary, as a HOF poster provided me with a link to your Facebook page, fatty. You're one ugly dude, who thinks that an earring makes your fat face look better, but it doesn't. You're just big-boned, though, right? LMAO!

No search was necessary, as a HOF poster provided me with a link to your Facebook page, fatty. You're one ugly dude, who thinks that an earring makes your fat face look better, but it doesn't. You're just big-boned, though, right? LMAO!
Post my FB page then...LMAO...Ill wait...

Its so cute you think this shit bothers me...being called fat from a 500 pound jack ass like your is laughable.

What weirdo stalks peoples FB pages on here....oh that's right.......queenie...looking for his next boyfriend.

Post my FB page then...LMAO...Ill wait...

Its so cute you think this shit bothers me...being called fat from a 500 pound jack ass like your is laughable.

What weirdo stalks peoples FB pages on here....oh that's right.......queenie...looking for his next boyfriend.
More projection from the fatty tuba player. It's hilarious to watch chunky monkey try to spin his gayness. After all, he once bragged about his "gay friend" with whom he would go out on a regular basis. Given his morbid obesity, it's understandable as to why his wife shuns him, and he's left to troll bathhouses for a surrogate.

More projection from the fatty tuba player. It's hilarious to watch chunky monkey try to spin his gayness. After all, he once bragged about his "gay friend" with whom he would go out on a regular basis. Given his morbid obesity, it's understandable as to why his wife shuns him, and he's left to troll bathhouses for a surrogate.
Projecting? Like you have my FB page? LMAO...twat.

Projecting? Like you have my FB page? LMAO...twat.
You obviously don't understand what projection means, chubby. Of course, there's a reason that you've never advanced past auto parts fetcher, and it isn't because you're intelligent.

You obviously don't understand what projection means, chubby. Of course, there's a reason that you've never advanced past auto parts fetcher, and it isn't because you're intelligent.
So you arent going to post my FB page.....LMAO.....biggest liar and fraud ever...LMAO

Have you posting your same old tired drivel again....I OWN YOU!

LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT