ADVERTISEMENT

To all libtards. Distinguishing Racism versus Discrimination versus Stereotyping. Learn the difference

ThePunish-EER

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
Racism: Hating another race and projecting superiority over another race

Discrimination: Choosing not to acknowledge the merits of a person based on race or gender

Stereotyping: Labeling all members of a certain race with a common or perceived characteristic.

You’re welcome

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Discrimination: Choosing not to acknowledge the merits of a person based on race or gender

Stereotyping: Labeling all members of a certain race with a common or perceived characteristic.

You’re welcome
Stereotyping is fun and does not make a person racist. Most people are different and have different ways of doing things . That don't make them bad . I've made a pile of money over the years because of it . Now I'm making great big bags of cash because of DEI (racism) . DEI = doing everything ignorant.....

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Stereotyping is fun and does not make a person racist. Most people are different and have different ways of doing things . That don't make them bad . I've made a pile of money over the years because of it . Now I'm making great big bags of cash because of DEI (racism) . DEI = doing everything ignorant.....
Exactly. However, the msm thinks it’s “racist”. And moetard gobbles it up like he does sammyk’s pecker.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

You’re welcome
To be sure, those three things are different and "racism" is way overused.
It's good to not prejudge individuals and treat everyone with respect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT