ADVERTISEMENT

Time to see what Shelton Gibson has

EERFox

Freshman
Gold Member
May 8, 2015
This is going to be his time to shine. He has the size and speed to be our next NFL-type receiver. I think we'll spread the ball around too much for him to have huge numbers this year but he'll make a name for himself in 2015 and explode in 2016. :football:

This is going to be his time to shine. He has the size and speed to be our next NFL-type receiver. I think we'll spread the ball around too much for him to have huge numbers this year but he'll make a name for himself in 2015 and explode in 2016. :football:
Well I hope you're right....the one that really intrigues me is Shorts on the outside...he has the height, a good amount of experience in the system, sure hands, and seems pretty fearless in the middle of the field...does he have the speed and chops to really compete on the outside? I am optimistic and this would help open things up for Gibson...also I imagine some familiarity is there at least with Howard. Going to be interesting seeing who our #1/2 weapons are in the receiving corps this year....I look forward to it.

It remains to be seen how good Gibson can be but I'm with you and expect a great season. If he can go for 1000 this year he could be all Big 12 next year. Also we need to get him in on special teams.

It remains to be seen how good Gibson can be but I'm with you and expect a great season. If he can go for 1000 this year he could be all Big 12 next year. Also we need to get him in on special teams.
No we don't have any idea how good he can be now but we've seem a few times where there was a flash of big time talent. I agree on using him in special teams situations, he was a great returner in high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT