ADVERTISEMENT

This will be an interesting year

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
for the first time in my almost 73 years upon this planet I am entering the fall and winter sports seasons with absolutely no expectations for WVU in anyway .......I have an idea about what I think will happen but we will just have to wait and see

Backpedal much? Without even knowing who the head coach would be, you pounded your ancient frail chest about the basketball team the other day, so it's too late to backtrack now. Regardless, you shouldn't be worried, as tHuggs will be pulling the strings of his puppet and impressing upon him how important winning a December Super Bowl is to tHuggy Bear.

Backpedal much? Without even knowing who the head coach would be, you pounded your ancient frail chest about the basketball team the other day, so it's too late to backtrack now. Regardless, you shouldn't be worried, as tHuggs will be pulling the strings of his puppet and impressing upon him how important winning a December Super Bowl is to tHuggy Bear.
I will make one prediction....just one.....and that is that more souls will be taken in december to be placed in jars next to the other ones

I'll make one prediction: You'll continue to be a delusional dumb a$$ until you're pushing up daisies in a year or two, geezer. You don't even know who will stick around in Morganhole this season, but that won't stop old Nostradumba$$ from flappin' his dentures...LOL

I'll make one prediction: You'll continue to be a delusional dumb a$$ until you're pushing up daisies in a year or two, geezer. You don't even know who will stick around in Morganhole this season, but that won't stop old Nostradumba$$ from flappin' his dentures...LOL
Krisa is coming back....would like to see Toussaint return but could care less about Mitchell....btw July 5 6 and 7 at the imaginary farm.....step into the light.....all are welcome

for the first time in my almost 73 years upon this planet I am entering the fall and winter sports seasons with absolutely no expectations for WVU in anyway .......I have an idea about what I think will happen but we will just have to wait and see
I have no expectations for any of the college sports at MU or WVU! Really anywhere else for that matter, this immediate transfer to the highest bidder has killed college sports for me.

they are caught
I have no expectations for any of the college sports at MU or WVU! Really anywhere else for that matter, this immediate transfer to the highest bidder has killed college sports for me.
like being in the middle of a bidding war you can't win.....neither school has the bucks to compete......I believe we are headed toward a 3 tiered setup........WV will be in the second group and marshla the 3rd......there's a slight chance WV could get on the tail end of group 1 and marshla slide into group 2

they are caught

like being in the middle of a bidding war you can't win.....neither school has the bucks to compete......I believe we are headed toward a 3 tiered setup........WV will be in the second group and marshla the 3rd......there's a slight chance WV could get on the tail end of group 1 and marshla slide into group 2
WVU has more financial resources than MU but you have to compete with some of the richest schools out there. Might help when Texas and Oklahoma move to the SEC but at some level we're all looking to buy the top talent. MU just can't do it and I'm about ready to see us drop to Division III non scholarship football and not even attempt to play what is in essence professional football. I think WVU is in about the same boat.

they are caught

What the he!! are you posting about, geezer? WVU's boosters outbid almost every school in the country to land the second best transfer portal class in America. tHuggs knows how to get players paid going back to his Cincinnati days. Speaking of that fat drunk slob, he torpedoed WVU's efforts to bring Belyin' back to Morganhole. According to the WVU homers in the media, Belyin' was going to return until tHuggs convinced the transfers to head back to the portal and forced WVU to hire his minion instead. You must be so proud of your p.o.s. idol, who didn't want Belyin' to win with his players, even though tHuggs had his best season with several of Belyin's players.

What the he!! are you posting about, geezer? WVU's boosters outbid almost every school in the country to land the second best transfer portal class in America. tHuggs knows how to get players paid going back to his Cincinnati days. Speaking of that fat drunk slob, he torpedoed WVU's efforts to bring Belyin' back to Morganhole. According to the WVU homers in the media, Belyin' was going to return until tHuggs convinced the transfers to head back to the portal and forced WVU to hire his minion instead. You must be so proud of your p.o.s. idol, who didn't want Belyin' to win with his players, even though tHuggs had his best season with several of Belyin's players.
that was a one shot deal in my opinion to give the bear a title shot. There are those who say this year would have been his last regardless......it was the buckeye bowtie who contacted belyin own his own without the ad's knowledge...you should really get your facts straight........isn't that a siren I hear in the background?....better get back to "work".....and your bear obsession is showing thru again

that was a one shot deal in my opinion to give the bear a title shot. There are those who say this year would have been his last regardless......it was the buckeye bowtie who contacted belyin own his own without the ad's knowledge...you should really get your facts straight........isn't that a siren I hear in the background?....better get back to "work".....and your bear obsession is showing thru again
You're terrible at debating, geezer. Your post ignores your idol's transgressions, and does nothing but deflect and divert. I didn't post anything about the A.D. Your school employs the bowtie clown now, so quit acting like he's still at tOSU. Brad Howe, a total WVU homer, just gave enormous credit to Wren Baker for "thinking outside of the box" by trying to hire Belyin,' but keep believing everything that the minions post in the Blue Lot...LOL

WVU has more financial resources than MU but you have to compete with some of the richest schools out there. Might help when Texas and Oklahoma move to the SEC but at some level we're all looking to buy the top talent. MU just can't do it and I'm about ready to see us drop to Division III non scholarship football and not even attempt to play what is in essence professional football. I think WVU is in about the same boat.

You're terrible at debating, geezer. Your post ignores your idol's transgressions, and does nothing but deflect and divert. I didn't post anything about the A.D. Your school employs the bowtie clown now, so quit acting like he's still at tOSU. Brad Howe, a total WVU homer, just gave enormous credit to Wren Baker for "thinking outside of the box" by trying to hire Belyin,' but keep believing everything that the minions post in the Blue Lot...LOL
brad howe is an idiot....and it's too early to decide anything on our new AD...but nice try

Read this s l o w l y, Slow Head: In response to your bowtie/Belyin' post, I posted what Brad Howe said about Baker's involvement in the Belyin' matter. I don't have any idea as to whether Baker is worth a sh!t, but whoever decided to contact Belyin' was smart to do so. It's just too bad for WVU that its petulant former coach undermined the efforts to hire Belyin.' However, this is great news for Mountaineers' haters, wherever they may be!

Read this s l o w l y, Slow Head: In response to your bowtie/Belyin' post, I posted what Brad Howe said about Baker's involvement in the Belyin' matter. I don't have any idea as to whether Baker is worth a sh!t, but whoever decided to contact Belyin' was smart to do so. It's just too bad for WVU that its petulant former coach undermined the efforts to hire Belyin.' However, this is great news for Mountaineers' haters, wherever they may be!
of which you are first and foremost.......actually you should be more concerned about how your buckeyes, aka the best team money can buy, are going to grossly underachieve and screw up their chances for a national championship........again......it's coming......and we will all watch and laugh.....again

of which you are first and foremost.......actually you should be more concerned about how your buckeyes, aka the best team money can buy, are going to grossly underachieve and screw up their chances for a national championship........again......it's coming......and we will all watch and laugh.....again
My alma mater won its eighth football national championship less than nine years ago. Your favorite Walmart t-shirt school has never won one, so I laugh at your delusional a$$ every day...LOLOLOLOLOL

My alma mater won its eighth football national championship less than nine years ago. Your favorite Walmart t-shirt school has never won one, so I laugh at your delusional a$$ every day...LOLOLOLOLOL
they should never lose a game...with all that talent and all that money and all of those brilliant coaches.....why the nuts should never even be scored on ........gosh...it's a wonder the writers don't just give them the trophy......oh....but I forgot.....you have to play the games........at the end of this year osu will be like wvu.....NOT national champions

Good gawd, you're stupid. Alabama is #1 almost every year in recruiting, but doesn't win it all every year. EIGHT is enough, especially when your Walmart t-shirt school has ZERO. Now, back to the subject, you deflecting and diverting old fool. You started this thread about your hopelessness for WVU athletics. tHuggy has let you down, and I love every second of your despair.
[banana]

Good gawd, you're stupid. Alabama is #1 almost every year in recruiting, but doesn't win it all every year. EIGHT is enough, especially when your Walmart t-shirt school has ZERO. Now, back to the subject, you deflecting and diverting old fool. You started this thread about your hopelessness for WVU athletics. tHuggy has let you down, and I love every second of your despair.
[banana]
I have a unique way of getting under your skin......never did I say hopelessness

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT