ADVERTISEMENT

This election was rigged

Good lord! Just when you think these morons couldn’t get any stupider. Trumpers are some of the dumbest people on earth. LMAO!

Do you hate much? Do you hate often? You're a racist white hooded jack ass.

Meanwhile, Inauguration day will come and go and Biff will move to his conspiracy TV network. This chapter will be over.

Have you signed up for language class yet? You will need to learn Chinese soon and fast.

So what are all you tin foil hatters going to do on January 21st when Biden is your President?
That is just part of His plan bama, you fool! Trump is merely allowing your ruse inauguration to commence! lmao. What do you think they're going to do? These people are mentally ill.

Reactions: bamaEER
img_0177-jpg.289541

That's why people watch Fox "News."
Well, today they found in the extremely small 100 vote sampling the judge ordered, 2 instances of duplicate votes being altered in AZ. 1 was changed to Biden, the other just removed Trump.

Well, today they found in the extremely small 100 vote sampling the judge ordered, 2 instances of duplicate votes being altered in AZ. 1 was changed to Biden, the other just removed Trump.
“No evidence of fraud by Trump lawsuits”....libtards and msm.

OK. Only 5,999,998 to go. And Biden’s lead actually grew after the Wisconsin recount.

LOL!

Reactions: malew1
hahahahahahaha. You guys just have overturn the results in GA, PA and one more state.

“You can do it!”
They don’t all have to be overturned. That’s only 1 path and the least likely. There are multiple paths albeit extremely unlikely but all within the bounds of the Constitution of the country and the respective states.

The state legislatures can apportion their electoral votes however they want. If they’re convinced of fraud based on Rudy’s “hearings” or Sidney Powell’s lawsuits, they could do that and it’s legal.

They could invalidate enough EC votes to where neither gets to 270 and it goes to congress.

All extremely unlikely, but these are the strategies being executed. If any or any combination were to succeed, it would all be legal and within the bounds of our systems. And if it happens? The Dems would have no one to blame but themselves, because voterID would eliminate those concerns.

They don’t all have to be overturned. That’s only 1 path and the least likely. There are multiple paths albeit extremely unlikely but all within the bounds of the Constitution of the country and the respective states.

The state legislatures can apportion their electoral votes however they want. If they’re convinced of fraud based on Rudy’s “hearings” or Sidney Powell’s lawsuits, they could do that and it’s legal.

They could invalidate enough EC votes to where neither gets to 270 and it goes to congress.

All extremely unlikely, but these are the strategies being executed. If any or any combination were to succeed, it would all be legal and within the bounds of our systems. And if it happens? The Dems would have no one to blame but themselves, because voterID would eliminate those concerns.

LMAO! You keep holding on to hope. Keep the faith, man.

LMAO! You keep holding on to hope. Keep the faith, man.
You don’t read very well. I said “extremely unlikely”, though all very legal. If by some miracle it happens, I don’t want to see you crying about it.

Look at you, hoping state legislatures go against the will of the people. How patriotic.

hahahahahahaha.

Just an FYI, all of the “swing states” have certified the election results.

Yeah, you are embarrassing yourself at this point. Good lord.

Look at you, hoping state legislatures go against the will of the people. How patriotic.

hahahahahahaha.

Just an FYI, all of the “swing states” have certified the election results.

Yeah, you are embarrassing yourself at this point. Good lord.
Then, as I’ve been saying since the day after the election, you’ve got nothing to worry about.

This statement is absolutely, 100% false!!!!

The constitution is very very clear with this, each state must ratify their presidential election certification process and position PRIOR to Election Day......once that decision is made by the states, there is NO going back and making changes after the fact......the founding fathers were very clear and concise with this aspect of the constitution...

So the people saying otherwise, are lying to you.....that’s why the elections were certified in MI, PA, GA, WI and AZ because the law and constitution required it...

Stop being grifted by these clowns....

This statement is absolutely, 100% false!!!!

The constitution is very very clear with this, each state must ratify their presidential election certification process and position PRIOR to Election Day......once that decision is made by the states, there is NO going back and making changes after the fact......the founding fathers were very clear and concise with this aspect of the constitution...

So the people saying otherwise, are lying to you.....that’s why the elections were certified in MI, PA, GA, WI and AZ because the law and constitution required it...

Stop being grifted by these clowns....
You do realize there’s been presidential elections in the past that had to be settled by special electors elected by state legislatures? So, it can happen. It’s very unlikely, but if fraud is proven, we may see that. Before you start, I’m not saying it will.

You do realize there’s been presidential elections in the past that had to be settled by special electors elected by state legislatures? So, it can happen. It’s very unlikely, but if fraud is proven, we may see that. Before you start, I’m not saying it will.

You are factually correct but digging deep into the annals of our history.....1800 and 1824 neither candidate actually reached the EC threshold.....and 1876 was a post Civil War anomaly which was decided by 15-member commission of House, Senate and SCOTUS members.....

The fact that so many have bought into Trump and his loser tactics is very telling of the type of men you are and how you live your lives.....always an excuse or a reason, always a grift......sad!

You are factually correct but digging deep into the annals of our history.....1800 and 1824 neither candidate actually reached the EC threshold.....and 1876 was a post Civil War anomaly which was decided by 15-member commission of House, Senate and SCOTUS members.....

The fact that so many have bought into Trump and his loser tactics is very telling of the type of men you are and how you live your lives.....always an excuse or a reason, always a grift......sad!
That’s the point Trump is making lol. If fraud is proven in these states, their electoral votes would be removed from Biden. Therefore neither candidate reaches 270. Those states legislatures would be required to elect special electors to decide it. So don’t say it’s impossible. MSM has lied to YOU and you bought into their loser tactics lol Don’t lecture me about excuses when your party never accepted the 2016 results.

That’s the point Trump is making lol. If fraud is proven in these states, their electoral votes would be removed from Biden. Therefore neither candidate reaches 270. Those states legislatures would be required to elect special electors to decide it. So don’t say it’s impossible. MSM has lied to YOU and you bought into their loser tactics lol Don’t lecture me about excuses when your party never accepted the 2016 results.

I accepted the results, I didn’t like it.....the Libs didn’t like the fact that they won the popular vote by 3M and Trump won the EC by 77,000.......

But they never, ever, ever acted the way you people are.....this is sad for our democracy and the fact that you are doing it for Trump is even worse....

I accepted the results, I didn’t like it.....the Libs didn’t like the fact that they won the popular vote by 3M and Trump won the EC by 77,000.......

But they never, ever, ever acted the way you people are.....this is sad for our democracy and the fact that you are doing it for Trump is even worse....
lmfao please! Don’t ever criticize us if you support Democrats. Your party whined nonstop over Trump for 4 years. You made up the Russian and Ukraine hoax and impeached him over your lies. STFU

Who has bought in? I haven’t seen anyone but the diehards think this will be effective. I certainly don’t, but I’m enjoying watching it and I hope it goes until Jan 20th.

Reactions: WVU80ate

They didn’t? They made up Russian Collusion. WTF are you talking about? Good lord.

Reactions: WVU80ate
They didn’t? They made up Russian Collusion. WTF are you talking about? Good lord.

Let me tell you something.....if all the Intel chiefs are lying along with everything else stated in the Mueller report was “made up” as ruthless and vindictive as Trump is and has had Barr and his “pit bull” Durham looking for the dirty hands and smoking guns......but nothing........history will be clear once the dust settles.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT