ADVERTISEMENT

The sooner Americans admit that democrats are communists, the sooner we can repair the damage...

This place is a world of its own, a bubble if you will. A MAGA circle jerk where you guys are hyping each other up and starting thread after thread railing on anyone and everyone who sees things in a different way.....creepy!

If he tells you to drink the kool-aid at the very end...don’t do it boys, it has cyanide in it....

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
This place is a world of its own, a bubble if you will. A MAGA circle jerk where you guys are hyping each other up and starting thread after thread railing on anyone and everyone who sees things in a different way.....creepy!

If he tells you to drink the kool-aid at the very end...don’t do it boys, it has cyanide in it....
And yet, here your dumbass is ....again lol

Reactions: ahott
And yet, here your dumbass is ....again lol

I hope to god you aren’t really a nurse. Because if you are, based on what you write on here, you are a danger to those who may come in contact with you. Don’t ever slip up and reveal your identity......

I hope to god you aren’t really a nurse. Because if you are, based on what you write on here, you are a danger to those who may come in contact with you. Don’t ever slip up and reveal your identity......
Huh? Danger to those around? Based on telling you the truth? Go back to huffing gasoline. Your brain is fried

Glad your triggered. That’s the goal libtard

Reactions: wvu2007
He’s a nurse. You’re a piece of shit.

You had your best wife beater and jorts on today and you are pissed that MAGA got canceled due to weather.....I know.
And you’ve been pissed for 3 1/2 years because Trump is your President. You’re just like every other libtard.

Reactions: 30CAT
Huh? Danger to those around? Based on telling you the truth? Go back to huffing gasoline. Your brain is fried

I am being serious. If you are a nurse and in health care, based on the things you write on here, don’t EVER slip up and reveal your identity.....fact!

And you’ve been pissed for 3 1/2 years because Trump is your President. You’re just like every other libtard.

That’s the best you got...that I am angry? Bitter maybe?? You dipshits have no idea what is coming for you..

I am being serious. If you are a nurse and in health care, based on the things you write on here, don’t EVER slip up and reveal your identity.....fact!
lol you’re dumb. There’s a TON of like minded nurses like me. We talk about the same stuff I post about on here lol. How old are you by the way? I bet you’re a 24 year old, living in moms basement and a practicing vegan who is transitioning into “coming out”?

In the past I have felt sorry for those like you, I don’t anymore. Step outside of your bubble friend....smell the air.

Don’t give a shit if you feel sorry for me or not. We aren’t friends, never will be.

lol you’re dumb. There’s a TON of like minded nurses like me. We talk about the same stuff I post about on here lol. How old are you by the way? I bet you’re a 24 year old, living in moms basement and a practicing vegan who is transitioning into “coming out”?
I bet he didn’t get the return on his investment. A lot of education, massive student loans and a dead end job.

People like you who think and say what you say, should never be allowed to be in healthcare. You have obvious hatred and bias towards people of differing views and opinions. The thread you started on George Floyd is proof of your warped mindset....

People like you who think and say what you say, should never be allowed to be in healthcare. You have obvious hatred and bias towards people of differing views and opinions. The thread you started on George Floyd is proof of your warped mindset....
Yep you sound like a libtard.

In the past I have felt sorry for those like you, I don’t anymore. Step outside of your bubble friend....smell the air.
These posters over here really do need to step out of their bubbles. At least time to time. Shew

Who exactly are you to judge or decide who is or isn’t fit for healthcare? And the only hatred I have is for the Democrats, media, and libtards who are trying to destroy the country I love

Reactions: 30CAT and ahott

Why is it OK for Biden to avoid debating Trump just because he has a big lead in the polls yet when Hillary held a larger lead four years ago over Trump no one on the Left opposed her debating him then?

Can you explain that?

If you can, Biden just might win.

Last edited:
Who exactly are you to judge or decide who is or isn’t fit for healthcare? And the only hatred I have is for the Democrats, media, and libtards who are trying to destroy the country I love

A very concerned citizen. I have to assume that your biases and feelings are consistent and you can’t control your impulses especially when you are charged with treating people who you would consider consistent with those biases....

A very concerned citizen. I have to assume that your biases and feelings are consistent and you can’t control your impulses especially when you are charged with treating people who you would consider consistent with those biases....
A concerned democrat. An oxymoron

Why is OK for Biden to avoid debating Trump just because he has a big lead in the polls yet when Hillary held a larger lead four years ago over Trump no one on the Left opposed her debating him then?

Can you explain that?

Not to worry. I’ll try in Biden’s place now

“Look, I don’t work for you! No I sure as hell don’t. So you can just shup up. You’re not my boss”....Biden responding to a real blue collar worker recently

That’s the Democrat Party today

Why is OK for Biden to avoid debating Trump just because he has a big lead in the polls yet when Hillary held a larger lead four years ago over Trump no one on the Left opposed her debating him then?

Can you explain that?

You’ve been saying this shit for days now. Hillary was better than Trump in the debates, the problem was that more people disliked her and were enamored with Trump because most people saw him as the successful businessman from The Apprentice.

This isn’t 2016. The percentage of voters who have already made up their mind is much larger this time around. People know Biden. People know Trump. We don’t need to see them together. Lines are drawn.

That’s the best you got...that I am angry? Bitter maybe?? You dipshits have no idea what is coming for you..

Yes we do, we see it right now and that's what we're voting against. Which one of you Leftists is condemning the lawlessness going on out there right now? Anyone?

Thanks for the non answer. That's your proof we know what's coming if you Leftists get back in control (or non control) of things.

You’ve been saying this shit for days now. Hillary was better than Trump in the debates, the problem was that more people disliked her and were enamored with Trump because most people saw him as the successful businessman from The Apprentice.

This isn’t 2016. The percentage of voters who have already made up their mind is much larger this time around. People know Biden. People know Trump. We don’t need to see them together. Lines are drawn.

Lol. Can’t wait to bump this in November

Reactions: 30CAT and WVU80ate
Yes we do, we see it right now and that's what we're voting against. Which one of you Leftists is condemning the lawlessness going on out there right now? Anyone?

Thanks for the non answer. That's your proof we know what's coming if you Leftists get back in control (or non control) of things.

I answered your question. If you break the law, you should go to jail. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT