ADVERTISEMENT

The Snow Sled Thread

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
This thread is devoted to the most delusional douche bag in Mountaineer Nation, who is desperately begging for my attention in multiple threads and on multiple boards now. A few things for this ancient idiot to keep in mind:

(1) I couldn't care less about rifling, and won't respond to any of the three threads that you've created to talk sh!t about rifling;
(2) come up with some new material, and stop posting about a fairy tale that you fabricated in 2019; and
(3) you aren't witty or interesting, as evidenced by the fact that nobody posts in most of the threads that you start.

:middlefinger::chairshot:[banana]

This thread is devoted to the most delusional douche bag in Mountaineer Nation, who is desperately begging for my attention in multiple threads and on multiple boards now. A few things for this ancient idiot to keep in mind:

(1) I couldn't care less about rifling, and won't respond to any of the three threads that you've created to talk sh!t about rifling;
(2) come up with some new material, and stop posting about a fairy tale that you fabricated in 2019; and
(3) you aren't witty or interesting, as evidenced by the fact that nobody posts in most of the threads that you start.

multiple threads???? multiple boards????......I'm begging for your attention????....an ahia state fan on a WV board and I am begging for your attention?..... spoken like a man with no soul

Still no new material, I see. Yes is the obvious answer to all of your dumb questions. You're now posting on this board and the main board about Ohio State, even in threads that have nothing to do with the Buckeyes. I'm so deeply embedded in your head that you don't know whether wash a golf ball or empty your Depends.

[laughing]

Still no new material, I see. Yes is the obvious answer to all of your dumb questions. You're now posting on this board and the main board about Ohio State, even in threads that have nothing to do with the Buckeyes. I'm so deeply embedded in your head that you don't know whether wash a golf ball or empty your Depends.

[laughing]
if my team was 0-49 against somebody i wouldn't care about rifle either

I couldn't care less, geezer. Nobody, but a desperate Old Fold & Blew fan, cares about rifle. You've claimed to have been a former basketball coach, but not a rifle guru, so save your bullsh!t for somebody else. WVU's women's basketball team is 0-13 vs. Ohio State all-time. As a former basketball coach (allegedly), you should be ashamed of that record.

I couldn't care less, geezer. Nobody, but a desperate Old Fold & Blew fan, cares about rifle. You've claimed to have been a former basketball coach, but not a rifle guru, so save your bullsh!t for somebody else. WVU's women's basketball team is 0-13 vs. Ohio State all-time. As a former basketball coach (allegedly), you should be ashamed of that record.
didn't know ahia state had a womens team....good to know...but I'm guessing that since the b10 has gone liberal probably half the "womens" team is transgender

Last edited:

and you have thousands hanging on your every word......right?

Not just you, but plenty of delusional Old & Flew fans hang on my every word, SlowHead. In fact, you're not my only stalker. I have at least two on the main board, who, like you, post about Ohio State and me in threads that have nothing to do with the Buckeyes. This is a sports message board version of a Napoleon complex.

Not just you, but plenty of delusional Old & Flew fans hang on my every word, SlowHead. In fact, you're not my only stalker. I have at least two on the main board, who, like you, post about Ohio State and me in threads that have nothing to do with the Buckeyes. This is a sports message board version of a Napoleon complex.
you are outside your natural mind...that is the only logical conclusion that can be reached.....please call and seek help before it's too late...we like toying with you🧡....taken...again

No, it's me that toys with you, SlowHead. What you haven't figured out yet is that I'm your daddy, and make the rules on this board. That's why you're posting in my thread, and I ignore your idiotic threads about rifle. What I do to you on here is what you desperately try, but fail, to do to the Marshall fans. Tony and Muthed are much craftier than you, and routinely embarrass you in your own threads. I just pick up their table scraps.

:p

No, it's me that toys with you, SlowHead. What you haven't figured out yet is that I'm your daddy, and make the rules on this board. That's why you're posting in my thread, and I ignore your idiotic threads about rifle. What I do to you on here is what you desperately try, but fail, to do to the Marshall fans. Tony and Muthed are much craftier than you, and routinely embarrass you in your own threads. I just pick up their table scraps.

:p
Triggered.......business must be slow

That is classic stuff Snow. Tofu is a legend in his own mind -- a classic example of an attention seeker.
You've resorted to posting only about me. Don't be embarrassed, though, as this seems to happen to all of you ancient Old Fold & Blew homers once you've reached the age of 70. It it weren't for me, then you'd have no reason to keep on living, changing your Depends, or watching Gunsmoke reruns on analog TV.

Fitter continues to punk the ancient delusional one with "friendly fire." Getcha popcorn out.

You've resorted to posting only about me. Don't be embarrassed, though, as this seems to happen to all of you ancient Old Fold & Blew homers once you've reached the age of 70. It it weren't for me, then you'd have no reason to keep on living, changing your Depends, or watching Gunsmoke reruns on analog TV.
Dear tofu, your problem is you want to be the center of attention regardless. Pretending to be of sound mind and body is just that; pretending. Your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cover. You are a legend in your own mind and that reveals all we need to know; that you are an attention whore looking for self gratification. You keep trying, it is good comic relief.

^^^ Delusional imbecile, who repeatedly posts in a thread dedicated to another poster, but projects about my allegedly being an "attention whore." I don't want your attention dipsh!t; otherwise, I would have named this thread after you and your six brain cells. Go try to find somebody who actually cares what you think, as your obsession with me is bordering on creepy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT