ADVERTISEMENT

The Senate and the Uniparty House Have Passed The Stopgap Continuing Resolution... $60B for Ukraine....... #vacatethechair

Uniparty members...

need to be voted-out in November...

GEKRm6XbcAA1xW_

themarketswork
·
21m

107 House republicans voted for the CR. 108 voted against.

A 50/50 split on an issue that conservatives universally opposed.

It's that bad.

So many fake conservatives in the GOP.

A wholescale turnover of Congress required.

Hopefully you see what I'm saying though. WVU82 quick to criticize everyone but.......the person that told all their followers to vote for those two....... :joy:
Oh I see when 82 does that . I'm a Trump supporter but I get his faults. I also know people will support a necessary evil at times .
I'm all for a big nasty government shutdown I believe we need it to clean the bullshit spending up , on both sides .

Oh I see when 82 does that . I'm a Trump supporter but I get his faults. I also know people will support a necessary evil at times .
I'm all for a big nasty government shutdown I believe we need it to clean the bullshit spending up , on both sides .
I would support it too under one condition: ALL of the federal elected officials (Congress and White House) have their assets FROZEN until something is agreed upon. As long as they. have their millions they don't care about the rest of us struggling with a shutdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
I would support it too under one condition: ALL of the federal elected officials (Congress and White House) have their assets FROZEN until something is agreed upon. As long as they. have their millions they don't care about the rest of us struggling with a shutdown.
I agree 100% . Any shutdown should involve there paycheck.
Would love to see a vote on balanced budget. If they can't balance the budget they shouldn't be there . We all have to make tuff cuts in our lives from time to time , sell stuff to get something else .

I agree 100% . Any shutdown should involve there paycheck.
Would love to see a vote on balanced budget. If they can't balance the budget they shouldn't be there . We all have to make tuff cuts in our lives from time to time , sell stuff to get something else .
I don't know at this point if it is possible to have a true "balanced" budget. However, they need to get back to the give and take. Republicans want border security? Fine. Give it to them. Democrats want Ukraine support? Fine. Sounds like a compromise......something we ONCE did as a nation when things were good.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't know at this point if it is possible to have a true "balanced" budget. However, they need to get back to the give and take. Republicans want border security? Fine. Give it to them. Democrats want Ukraine support? Fine. Sounds like a compromise......something we ONCE did as a nation when things were good.
Would take some tears and plenty of them but a balanced budget could happen. Yes comprises need to happen. Border security is law it shouldn't need a compromise to do . Should just happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT