ADVERTISEMENT

The second amendment

Is not for hunting no no it’s for shooting up schools and churches. Send your thoughts and prayers to who gives a F&ck. Where was god in all of this ??? We’re those 8 and 9 year olds democrats and for what they deserves

Why talk about something you know nothing about? Why are you asking us where God was, when you can look for yourself? The information is right there in the Good Book. Because you CHOOSE to be ignorant isn't our problem. Evil (Satan) rules this world right now, not God. We have free will. God will step in one day. When there isn't a soul left to save, God will step in. You're supposedly a teacher. Teach yourself to learn about something before you ridicule it in total ignorance.

And no...The Second Amendment wasn't about hunting. And no, the Second Amendment wasn't about shooting up schools or mudering people. Are you that ignorant? How can you be a teacher and even suggest that? I don't care if you're a Phys. Ed. teacher

As for @Soaring Eagle 74

The government didn't have anything The People didn't have. The Second Amendment was designed to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government. Can we do that today? Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter. It's still our right. Take all of our guns and we won't even have a chance and that's exactly what government wants.

Is not for hunting no no it’s for shooting up schools and churches. Send your thoughts and prayers to who gives a F&ck. Where was god in all of this ??? We’re those 8 and 9 year olds democrats and for what they deserves

Your mentally ill tranny lost it. The guns didn't shoot them. Your tribe did.

#2A isn't for hunting, that's correct. It's to keep the federal government in check. Read the Federalist Papers.

Where was god ??

I'd write us off too.

FsPLuDJakAE7zn7

Reactions: WVUStrick44
Your mentally ill tranny lost it. The guns didn't shoot them. Your tribe did.

#2A isn't for hunting, that's correct. It's to keep the federal government in check. Read the Federalist Papers.
This tranny felt the government was depriving her of her rights. She shot and killed 3 government workers. Sounds like the tranny was simply exercising her Second Amendment rights in a manner consistent with the intent of the Amendment.

This tranny felt the government was depriving her of her rights. She shot and killed 3 government workers. Sounds like the tranny was simply exercising her Second Amendment rights in a manner consistent with the intent of the Amendment.

Church employees are government workers? Your attempt at a connection failed miserably.

Reactions: 30CAT

That's just plain dumb. Why would you post something so ignorant? You know the Second Amendment isn't about that, even if they were government workers. (which they were not)

The Second Amendment wasn't written to give us a right to murder people. It was written to give us the right to DEFEND ourselves. Stop posting ignorant and supid things.

Funny how everyone is fixated on the shooter being trans, who the fu%k cares what or who they are, people were shot and killed. Kids were shot and killed. Was the shooter sick? Yes. Should they have died? Yes. But the fact that we should at least try something talk about some type of sensible gun laws to at least slow the bleeding. Look I am all for having guns 63% of Americans are for some type of sensible gun laws. No one wants to take guns just at least try and keep them out of the hands of those who don't deserve them. But hey she was trans and shot up her old school so lets look at that distraction. Sheesh

Ok so what was the Las Vegas mass shooter reason for shooting up all of those people?????? You guys have missed the boat.

Funny how everyone is fixated on the shooter being trans, who the fu%k cares what or who they are, people were shot and killed. Kids were shot and killed. Was the shooter sick? Yes. Should they have died? Yes. But the fact that we should at least try something talk about some type of sensible gun laws to at least slow the bleeding. Look I am all for having guns 63% of Americans are for some type of sensible gun laws. No one wants to take guns just at least try and keep them out of the hands of those who don't deserve them. But hey she was trans and shot up her old school so lets look at that distraction. Sheesh

We don't need more gun laws. We don't even enforce the ones that are in place. There are much bigger problems that are causing this crap. In this particular case, this woman had mental problems that could have be red flagged when she decided she wasn't a woman, but a man. Instead of putting people with mental issues on a pedestal, how about we try to treat them? No, we just let them go and do as they please then cry when they break laws. The left is even pushing that being a pedophile is normal. It's crazy.

Hardened criminals being turned loose only to commit crimes again. Cashless bails. Minimal law enforcement...The list goes on. We have some serious issues to fix, before we go attacking the Constitution and innocent civilians.

Last edited:
what was the Las Vegas mass shooter reason for shooting up all of those people?
lol...

that gun dealer was dead before the concert was shot-up...

the cover-up was FED level...

@Matt_Bracken

14h·

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans movement is radicalizing activists into terrorists.

Church employees are government workers? Your attempt at a connection failed miserably.
I forgot private school. Same principle. Let's shoot a cop because he arrested me and deprived me of my rights.

It is a stupid F'n theory in today's world.

Funny how everyone is fixated on the shooter being trans, who the fu%k cares what or who they are, people were shot and killed. Kids were shot and killed. Was the shooter sick? Yes. Should they have died? Yes.
Mentally ill and evil people kill other people. The tool just happened to be a gun. We should be looking for the root cause, not an "Assault Weapon Bogeyman!".

But the fact that we should at least try something talk about some type of sensible gun laws to at least slow the bleeding.
There are no "sensible" gun laws that are Constitutional. If you think there are, name them.

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
I forgot private school. Same principle. Let's shoot a cop because he arrested me and deprived me of my rights.

Church employees aren't cops either. You aren't going to be able to talk your way through this one, counselor.

Again...Why post something so dumb? Seems like you know nothing about the Second Amendment. If that's your thought process and it's a popular thought process, then that's another issue that needs fixed.

God was rejected by the shooter, not the gun you heathen. Many more lives were saved from that monster than were lost! Thank Almighty God they are now all in Heaven and that Evil worm will burn in Hell forever where he/she belongs. Maybe with a few more "thoughts and Prayers", you can avoid ending up there too? 😏

• Love
No she was an ex student. Again where was god in all of this ??? Evidently not at the Christian school. Good news is there will be another shooting soon to make us forget this one
You are so blinded by your hatred for Almighty God, if he wasn't there what are you upset about? You don't believe he exists anyway, so you should be happy you've proved your point!

You're getting angry over something you've convinced yourself doesn't exist. Real smart there "educator"! 😏
giphy.gif

Mentally ill and evil people kill other people. The tool just happened to be a gun. We should be looking for the root cause, not an "Assault Weapon Bogeyman!".

There are no "sensible" gun laws that are Constitutional. If you think there are, name them.

Exactly...Weapons bans only punish the law-abiding. It seems to be a left-wing tactic to go after the law-abiding and ease up on the criminals.

Were you high when you posted this?
See no one prevented that Woman who thought she was a man, from doing what she wanted. No one killed her, no one passed a law preventing her from thinking she was a man, no one even told her to stop thinking she was man even though her biology didn't change when she changed her mind about what she thought she/he is?

Know who else didn't stop her from doing what she wanted? Almighty God who created her. He made her a Woman, and she rejected how she was wonderfully made just as she rejected her wonderful Creator. She didn't make herself. She made her choices. Her choices didn't make her happy, or even satisfy her. Her decisions did however have consequences. Unfortunately some innocent Angels lost their chance at living their lives to their fullest, as well as some Loving educators who were giving themselves to those kids. Thankfully our Merciful Creator promises us they will reign forever in Paradise with him, because they died innocently and are covered by the Blood of Christ.

But that angry, twisted, Evil monster chose and got exactly what she deserved. What she chose was to reject Almighty God's Salvation. (she went to a Christian school, so she no doubt heard the Gospel there) She made the decision and rejected who she is and who Created her. She's rotting in Hell...exactly what she chose, and what she preferred rather than eternity with her Creator.

God Rest the deceased. Praise him for protecting the survivors. Maybe they can go on to help save a few more Souls from making a decision to reject Almighty God.

Exactly...Weapons bans only punish the law-abiding. It seems to be a left-wing tactic to go after the law-abiding and ease up on the criminals.
There isn't "gun Law" that can prevent Evil or stop an Evil mind from turning to Evil. Not one.

Seems like a lot of the more recent of these types of mass shooting have been completed by left-leaning trans terrorists...safe to say mental illness played a huge part in these. No guns for trans and LBGQT+ supporters sounds like a sound policy.

It's Chicom and far left Propaganda. They are using mentally ill people to push the the Trans ideology. Not because they care about their welfare. They are creating soldiers. The also want Americans disarmed. The 45 goals of Communism I have posted numerous times is a blueprint the USSR used. It's been updated but it's very similar.

Last edited:
You have some nerve. You're the one who first asked "where was God"? You honestly believe that tranny knew and Loved Almighty God? I know you don't, and it shows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT