ADVERTISEMENT

The Russians were afraid to die ........ the Shi'ites MUST die.

Wolf J. Flywheel

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2014
That's the stark difference. The Europeans leveraged, and always have, for earthly gain. Even Hitler's pursued dominion centered around the installation of a genetical conveyor belt.

Iran?

They feel this MUST get done as it ushers in the greatest glory via an apocalyptic attack on Israel and the West. They not only harbor zero inhibitions about dying, it is ultimately their most intimate pursuit.

Watch history truly unfold and begin to take course-altering shape tomorrow. Far more interesting than listening to some ingenuous press briefing from that house of harlot in D.C.

Buy hey ...... I suppose Tehran could merely be polishing up the ICBM's for benign fireworks displays over L.A. and Tel Aviv.

By the way, what country is Valerie Jarrett from?

This post was edited on 3/2 12:03 PM by Wolf J. Flywheel

It's funny how much people fear a nuclear Iran, but don't even bat an eye at the thought of a nuclear Pakistan

Originally posted by JohnnyBlade99:

It's funny how much people fear a nuclear Iran, but don't even bat an eye at the thought of a nuclear Pakistan
Well one is batshit crazy with the stated intent of developing and using it against Iraq and the other has proven they won't nuke India even if in a scenario where it could be done.

Pakistans mortal enemy is india. Id be more worried about crazies taking over pakistan but i dont think iran or isis or al queda has anything for pakistan

Originally posted by Wolf J. Flywheel:
I suppose Tehran could merely be polishing up the ICBM's for benign fireworks displays over L.A. and Tel Aviv.
ICBMs? Good grief. There's no evidence Iran is capable of making a simple bomb like Fat Man or Little Boy, let alone mounting a warhead on a missile capable of flying thousands (or even hundreds) of miles. Reminds me of the Red scare of the 50s and 60s -- "if we don't stop them at ______ they'll be marching down Main Street USA."

And what does Valerie Jarrett's birthplace have to do with anything? Her parents were American, unlike Seńor Cruz, and she only lived in Iran for the first five years of her life.

Israel seems concerned enough. I know they are buddies with anyone over there but i cant see why they would be picking a fight with iran if they didnt need a fight. Its not like they dont have other serious threats.

What do you think about the stories of iran setting up lines along the golan heights? Not sure what to think of it.

Re: You mean SCUDs?

Just as likely to fall on an Iranian city as Tel Aviv. Paranoid much?

No, idiot .... they already possess missiles with that range.

Buy a mitt and catch a clue inn regards to why people are saying this is not simply a bad deal for Israel.

Good lord, what world do you live in?

Re: They already have ICBM's, you moron.

It's what they arm those with.

Good lord.
They don't have ICBMs. They are working on stuff but the best they have right now only has a range of about 500 miles.

Re: No, idiot .... they already possess missiles with that range.

Buy a mitt and catch a clue inn regards to why people are saying this is not simply a bad deal for Israel.

Good lord, what world do you live in?
A world where I know the difference between a short-range missile and an ICBM. A world where I don't lie awake at night worrying about a deal that's not close to being done yet. A world where I don't lie awake at night worrying about a country that still stones people to death is poised to suddenly unleash nuclear holocaust on the region or the world. (I'm sure they've read about MADD, it was in all the papers for a while.)

This post was edited on 3/3 10:34 AM by Popeer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT