ADVERTISEMENT

The "Pitts" for WVU Fans

Who said I had a problem with the data? And how would me moving change the data? I don't live in either one of them.

I'm confused by your line of thinking.

The argue by some is that Columbus is infinitely better than Morgantown, but is actually only one point better. Sounds to me like they are pretty even.

I'm confused on why you're arguing with me over Columbus. I don't live there and never made a comparison. I'm just telling you what areavibes.com said.

Appears to me you're wanting to justify Morgantown over Columbus. I don't really care like I said I'm just telling you where they were ranked

Apparently you do care because you went and found the data and posted it. I just reacted to the fact that there is only 1 point difference when many in this thread are trying to say that Columbus is soooo much better than Morgantown that they can't even be compared.

And, Ummm ... I'm not Tirepunk ... so I don't know why you'd use a quote from him to try to prove what you think I'm trying to do. Truly interesting reasoning.

Apparently you do care because you went and found the data and posted it. I just reacted to the fact that there is only 1 point difference when many in this thread are trying to say that Columbus is soooo much better than Morgantown that they can't even be compared.

And, Ummm ... I'm not Tirepunk ... so I don't know why you'd use a quote from him to try to prove what you think I'm trying to do. Truly interesting reasoning.

My bad didn't mean to quote you

Apparently a few of you do or you wouldn't jump in. Which includes you old bastard

Just in case you can't get this through your thick skull, let me explain. I don't give a rats ass about Columbus, or Ohio State, or which players got offers from which schools, I don't give a damn about how many people showed up at the spring game at tOSU........none of that matters to me. I'm a Mountaineer fan. Always have been, always will be and none of your childish BS posts on this forum can change that. Got the point yet Jar Head?

Just in case you can't get this through your thick skull, let me explain. I don't give a rats ass about Columbus, or Ohio State, or which players got offers from which schools, I don't give a damn about how many people showed up at the spring game at tOSU........none of that matters to me. I'm a Mountaineer fan. Always have been, always will be and none of your childish BS posts on this forum can change that. Got the point yet Jar Head?

I'm not an OSU fan or a fan of Columbus. You take your geritol and keep those youngsters off your damn lawn you old prick

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Morgantown is a great place to live and raise a family. Definitely not like other areas in WV.
Yeah, especially if your family is into street fires, drunken punks pissing all over the place, and fat coeds screwing anything that walks. Throw in the narrow streets, hills, and traffic issues, and one would have to agree that you really got it going on up there in the sticks.

Covered Columbus area too....shithole. South of I-70 is all ghetto. North of I-70 is Strip Mall. Downtown is like any average mid size, midwest, town.......dump. Drive thru Columbus and you will feel ill just staring out the window...stay on interstate and keep on moving. Unfortunatly it only gets worse. Dayton, Cleveland, and Cincy suck too.

I didn't all I did was post the data between the two which was part of the comparison that PUNK and OSUGRAD were debating. Some of you should take the time to read before you jump in. I never made an argument for either city, I just showed data. See above

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Marine03 is serving hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and dessert to delusional WVU fans in this thread. I'm the one who knows that Columbus is nicer than Morganhole. If it weren't, then countless WVU fans in the Kanawha Valley wouldn't spend so much time in Columbus on non-football weekends. WVU fans in this area wouldn't travel to Morganhole at all, if their beloved Fold & Blew didn't play games there.

Reactions: Marine03
It's funny you mention IQ. You should lock this thread after you read this. I'll save the suspense. WV is ranked as the dumbest state in America. Of course one can read this board for a day and come to that conclusion

And you spend every waking moment of your life on a WV board............now that's just funny right there.

I consider myself a Tudor while I'm here. Go lay down before you break a hip

So you're a Tudor huh? I didn't know we had English Royalty from the 16th century gracing our presence. You post about WV being the dumbest state in the nation and call yourself a Tudor. The word you are looking for it spelled t-u-t-o-r...........not Tudor - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/tudor?s=t . Dumbass.

Reactions: LUVPOWERFB
So you're a Tudor huh? I didn't know we had English Royalty from the 16th century gracing our presence. You post about WV being the dumbest state in the nation and call yourself a Tudor. The word you are looking for it spelled t-u-t-o-r...........not Tudor - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/tudor?s=t Dumbass.

Grammar smack, always the last resort when owned in a thread. My I phone must have been programmed by a WVU Grad. But touché to you old man

Grammar smack, always the last resort when owned in a thread. My I phone must have been programmed by a WVU Grad. But touché to you old man

Be honest with yourself dumbass, you started the thing about how dumb WV people are and then you called yourself a Tudor because you didn't know better. It's not grammar smack, it's you exposing yourself as a dumbass.

That's not grammar smack; it's pointing out what an idiot you are who doesn't know the difference between two words that have totally different meanings.

Be honest with yourself dumbass, you started the thing about how dumb WV people are and then you called yourself a Tudor because you didn't know better. It's not grammar smack, it's you exposing yourself as a dumbass.

And simple sentence structure escapees you. So I misspelled a word through spellcheck, it happens just see your own response.

You are dumb, the NY article laid that out

Sorry your royal highness......but my spell checker never confuses Tudor with tutor......go on telling us how superior your intellect is over ours...dumb ass.

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

And the ahia state retard liked it.
"Go lay down before you break a hip" is the part of Marine's post that I liked, Marshall alum/hater (makes no sense). Marine is living up to his handle today, as he is gunning down one WVU fan/mental midget after another.

Reactions: Marine03
Sorry your royal highness......but my spell checker never confuses Tudor with tutor......go on telling us how superior your intellect is over ours...dumb ass.

And mine doesn't put it where is is supposed to be, but that's ok peasant.

So, you're going to post the same lie about me, day after day, thread after thread? You're a total fraud and hypocrite. You cried like an overused prison sissy because you were "outed" on another board until the board was shut down, but it is perfectly acceptable in your delusional world to vomit lies about other posters on this board? Get a life, you old p.o.s. As a graduate of tOSU, I have a much better reason than your wife to root for Ohio State, and you're nothing but a Walmart WVU fan, with no connection to Morganhole, so bite me. Have I made myself clear, Pops?

[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT