ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM The Day After: West Virginia football at Houston

A game like that can tank the whole season. They lost that game a 100 different ways. Very poor play and a lot of stupid decisions.
True. It all depends if they can bounce back from it. Truth is, we won both the Texas Tech and TCU games by the skin of our teeth and by playing disciplined and making plays at the end. Last night we just threw it away.

True. It all depends if they can bounce back from it. Truth is, we won both the Texas Tech and TCU games by the skin of our teeth and by playing disciplined and making plays at the end. Last night we just threw it away.
Texas Tech and TCU are leaps and bounds far better than Houston. That's how bad this one sucks.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
Texas Tech and TCU are leaps and bounds far better than Houston. That's how bad this one sucks.
Most games I wanna hear what the coach has to say after the game. Not last night I could care less what he has to say. Probably a bunch of bs excuses trying to explain away incompetance.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Most games I wanna hear what the coach has to say after the game. Not last night I could care less what he has to say. Probably a bunch of bs excuses trying to explain away incompetance.
I didn't listen. I turned off the TV, radio and the lights and went to bed. Slept great.

They TT & TCU didn't have a QB like Houston's Smith (in the 2nd half).

Maybe just maybe you should reconsider your comments.

Houston's QB looked like cross btwn Cam Newton & Vince Young,
10 years later.

They TT & TCU didn't have a QB like Houston's Smith (in the 2nd half).

Maybe just maybe you should reconsider your comments.

Houston's QB looked like cross btwn Cam Newton & Vince Young,
10 years later.
Maybe Houston QB should go someplace he can win if he's all that. Reconsider your own comments. He ain't all that.

Maybe Houston QB should go someplace he can win if he's all that. Reconsider your own comments. He ain't all that.
He's the best QB,
that West Virginia has played in years.

16 for 16 to end the game -
is dang impressive.

Live with it

I wouldn't put Smith in the category of a Newton or Young category put he was talented.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
He's the best QB,
that West Virginia has played in years.

16 for 16 to end the game -
is dang impressive.

Live with it
WVU defense a little something to do with that, and he should have still lost.

Live with it.

I wouldn't put Smith in the category of a Newton or Young category put he was talented.
He'll be at least a 3rd rounder now, at least. One game at a time.

Let's wait & see

Mofo thinks he knows all. There's no telling him different.
Insults don't help win arguments but just make you Insulting.

So, you're not impressed with 16 for 16 to win?

Anyway
since you said "I know it all" & you definitely "know it all", and you're not impressed with 16 for 16, I doubt there's anything to discuss.

16 for 16

Insults don't help win arguments but just make you Insulting.

So, your not impressed with 16 for 16?
Have you seen us play defense? He's not the first QB to do this against a Neal Brown team. If he's so great why do they suck so bad?

Majority of his passes were 2 yards. WVU missed tackles and bone head plays allowed big yards after catch. This is majority of his so called impressive 16 of 16.

Last edited:
Have you seen us play defense? He's not the first QB to do this against a Neal Brown team. If he's so great why do they suck so bad?
Think I've said enough.

I said what I said.

16 in a row.
16 for 16.
Beat up West Virginia

He'll be at least a 3rd rounder now, at least. One game at a time.

Let's wait & see
maybe but that doesn't put him the category of the other two in draft status and he sure doesn't have the resume of those other two Heisman trophy winners. I liked how he played. And I despise Holgerson and all things Texas so that is hard for me to say.

Reactions: mofo
Think I've said enough.

I said what I said.

16 in a row.
16 for 16.
Beat up West Virginia
Think you're forgetting majority of his passes were 2 yards. WVU missed tackles and bone head plays allowed big yards after catch. This is majority of his so called impressive 16 of 16.

Speaking of Holgerson, did you see the quit in him after we scored? He had done the same thing at least 6-8 times when he was our coach. I can live with college kids get excited and make stupid penalties costing the team and also DB's not batting down a Hail Mary much easier than a coach or player quitting. I've never seen Brown or his teams quit. Holgerson, all the time. Credit to his players not following their coach with a hung head and continued to try to the last minute. Unfortunately, they won.

Speaking of Holgerson, did you see the quit in him after we scored? He had done the same thing at least 6-8 times when he was our coach. I can live with college kids get excited and make stupid penalties costing the team and also DB's not batting down a Hail Mary much easier than a coach or player quitting. I've never seen Brown or his teams quit. Holgerson, all the time. Credit to his players not following their coach with a hung head and continued to try to the last minute. Unfortunately, they won.

If you haven't seen a Neal Brown coached team quit, you haven't watched the last 4.5 years of WVU football.

Majority of his passes were 2 yards. WVU missed tackles and bone head plays allowed big yards after catch. This is majority of his so called impressive 16 of 16.
Uh, there was at least one pass longer than 2 yards. 😡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT