ADVERTISEMENT

The 2020 election fraud in a nutshell => 68.05% of the election was adjudicated up until 81 million crimes were reached...

I just spent about 2 hours this morning reading through this thread. Many of these stories I had missed. After reading this compilation, it is astounding to me there hasn't been one investigation, one indictment, one media story on all of these obvious VIOLATIONS OF LAW AND VOTE COUNTING PROCEDURES.

Not one!

How anyone with a rational or open mind can read all of this and not see obvious evidence of massive vote fraud is incredible. Hopefully once this evidence is fully reviewed in court or fully investigated, we can conclude once and for all that the 2020 election was indeed "stolen" and voters have been cheated because no one has been held responsible for the fraud.

This is outrageous.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Yawn fake news again.
Only the blind cannot see my friend. Merry Christmas. 2024 may not be such a good year for you but I wish you and your family good health, success, and Republican leadership to straighten out the mess this country is in.

Last edited:
On Christmas you lie no heaven for you

Quite the contrary my poor lost Mountaineer. You see believers celebrate this day as fulfillment of a promise for our Heavenly Salvation! We mark the birth of a Savior, through him and him alone our place in Heaven is assured. I know him so I don't ever worry about NOT being there one day with him for eternity.

Can you be as certain? It's sad if you chose not to join me, and unfortunately it is YOU Sir living a lie if you do not.

I'll Pray for you, that you will one day come to know him and accept him so you can be as sure as I am that Heaven holds a place for you too. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT