ADVERTISEMENT

That other thread is gone but I agree with the guy that said the negativity here drains him.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
This isn't a commentary on HCNB. Dislike him or want him gone if you like. But the relentless over the top negativity about it makes this place suck. I think it's partly a result of how things in society these days with social media and politics and everything being negative.

I want WVU to win but win or not, I like FOLLOWING WVU SPORTS! That means talking about the players and the games and the coaches and everything related. Information and analysis and opinion are all more interesting than endless complaining.

It's kinda like with a spouse. Do you want one that says interesting, insightful stuff or do you want one that is complaining incessantly?

There should be more analysis of actual game plays on here. What happened on a particular play. Maybe post a video of the play and say "It looks to me like X happened on this play. What do you think?" Then someone else notices something else and mentions it and it starts a whole discussion. Yadda yadda.

I don't know. There's gotta be something better than just endless complain. How about content? I read recently PFF grades for players in the PSU-WVU game. That was interesting. It about about how players actually performed instead of just "Brown sucks, fire him" over and over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News