ADVERTISEMENT

Stormy Daniels’ lawyer alleges Trump paid off ‘three additional women’ after affairs

Wait, is someone telling us we should judge a Jew by Christian standards?

What difference does it make? Christians are the personification of all that is Evil in the World...their standards only exist for themselves, until they try to "impose" their fake ass Religion onto the rest of the enlightened masses.

Are you really that stupid? I'm sorry you are. Hilliary was protected. If you or me or anybody else ,who didn't have the swamp creatures protecting them, we would be in jail. It's really amazing how these guys protect each other. I'm thoroughly disgusted with them.
Who is protecting her now?

Are you really that stupid? I'm sorry you are. Hilliary was protected. If you or me or anybody else ,who didn't have the swamp creatures protecting them, we would be in jail. It's really amazing how these guys protect each other. I'm thoroughly disgusted with them.

The jail cells still exist...I'm sure we can find room in there for some of these crooks.

Reactions: Airport
What difference does it make? Christians are the personification of all that is Evil in the World...their standards only exist for themselves, until they try to "impose" their fake ass Religion onto the rest of the enlightened masses.

And even they don't take it seriously. Because taxes

You’re saying the same bullshit about Stormy’s d-bag. Dershowitz puts the spotlight above everything including his ethics.

So being at Harvard exonerates anyone of being unethical? Is that what youre saying?
We know going to Harvard doesn't mean you don't break laws.

Wait, is someone telling us we should judge a Jew by Christian standards?
Imo, great legal minds should follow the cases they believe in, not the money, not the fame. Dershowitz will jump on any high profile case he can, just so he can be published, and interviewed and revered as the greatest legal mind in our time.

Ethics are not just defined by the Bar.

Imo, great legal minds should follow the cases they believe in, not the money, not the fame. Dershowitz will jump on any high profile case he can, just so he can be published, and interviewed and revered as the greatest legal mind in our time.

You are attributing ethics to lawyers. That is a oxymoron.

And "Fvcking Christians" has exactly what to do with any of this, other than you have a hard on for us lately?

As Trey Gowdy said, no prosecutor could ever get a conviction after comey lied about her and cleared her. By the way, Gowdy never lost a case he prosecuted.
That’s Bullsh1t

You want to talk about stupid. Come on man. Evidence is evidence

So what’s the excuse now though? Shouldn’t we be pushing for the DOJ to go after her now then? Wray? Sessions? Trump?
See previous statement. Are you a fair person? Do you really think the average person could keep a non secure server, destroy supoena emails, destroy supoenaed phones and servers and stay out of jail? You and I both know that there was stuff on those servers that would have shown how deeply crooked and devious she really is.

And "Fvcking Christians" has exactly what to do with any of this, other than you have a hard on for us lately?

It's Leftist "tolerance" @TarHeelEer . Only Christians get special respect from the Left because they are Fvckin' Christians...not just Fvckers![winking]

Last edited:
So what’s the excuse now though? Shouldn’t we be pushing for the DOJ to go after her now then? Wray? Sessions? Trump?
Sessions should never have recused himself just for talking to a Russian. He was the chairman of the Foreign relations committee.

Reactions: atlkvb
See previous statement. Are you a fair person? Do you really think the average person could keep a non secure server, destroy supoena emails, destroy supoenaed phones and servers and stay out of jail? You and I both know that there was stuff on those servers that would have shown how deeply crooked and devious she really is.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

Reactions: atlkvb and Airport

You forgot lying about it too, but that DOJ investigating her somehow forgot to put her lyin' ass under Oath![eyeroll]

Dave (an you) want to act like “ethics” is defined by something like the American Bar Association.....yet you literally believe that our God defined for us the ethics by which we all must abide. Yet those ethics that adhere to the word of God are ditched in favor of policy, money, business, competition, etc....

My point was simply.....all ethics aren’t defined by the Bar. My view of Dershowitz unethical behavior doesn’t have to be founded in the Bar Ass code. Does it?

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."
Comey the Crooked!

All the more reason why the DOJ should be pursuing evidence currently.....I thought they were?

I wish people claiming to be "Christian" would stop posting that, considering they mentioned getting "sloshed" a few weeks ago.......I'll pray for you on Wednesday and again on Sunday.......:popcorn:

Dave (an you) want to act like “ethics” is defined by something like the American Bar Association.....yet you literally believe that our God defined for us the ethics by which we all must abide. Yet those ethics that adhere to the word of God are ditched in favor of policy, money, business, competition, etc....

My point was simply.....all ethics aren’t defined by the Bar. My view of Dershowitz unethical behavior doesn’t have to be founded in the Bar Ass code. Does it?

First sentence is a lie, second sentence is false, and third is not applicable to my faith.

1. I haven't stated my view of him, nor the Bar.
2. We can't adhere to them
3. Asked and answered multiple times. The government sucks at providing aid, and certainly doesn't do it by Christian faith. I can make more impact on my community with my money than the government can.

Sessions should never have recused himself just for talking to a Russian. He was the chairman of the Foreign relations committee.

The moment The FBI's initial findings into her illegal server were discovered, that evidence should have been referred for criminal prosecution. But Hillary couldn't very well run for President facing criminal indictment could she? So the fix was in, and the folks expecting a ROF (return on favor) for exonerating her also needed to make sure she won the Presidency so they could get their favors cashed in.

Reactions: Airport
First sentence is a lie, second sentence is false, and third is not applicable to my faith.

1. I haven't stated my view of him, nor the Bar.
2. We can't adhere to them
3. Asked and answered multiple times. The government sucks at providing aid, and certainly doesn't do it by Christian faith. I can make more impact on my community with my money than the government can.
You asked what my post was about - I told you. And lately, the Christian hypocrisy is just a little too fvcking disgusting to let go.

You asked what my post was about - I told you. And lately, the Christian hypocrisy is just a little too fvcking disgusting to let go.

Just because we abhor taxes as a feel good method of helping our neighbor, and we don't judge Trump by our standards (he was elected President, not Pope), you claim hypocrisy. Yet... you wrong.

Just because we abhor taxes as a feel good method of helping our neighbor, and we don't judge Trump by our standards (he was elected President, not Pope), you claim hypocrisy. Yet... you wrong.
Not at all. Christians are some of the most giving people in this nation. Taxes are just policy, I don’t assess a person’s charity by how they view tax policy. The hypocrisy, to me, is in how the doctorine is used as absolute when applied to people or actions that do not match a Christian’s ideal of “ethical” or “proper” or “normal”.....but abandoned when analyzing other people or actions (that are in direct contrast to that doctrine) because that person or those actions benefit the Christian.

I'm still tying to figure out from the Left what we're supposed to do @TarHeelEer if we call ourselves Christians?

We get reamed for insisting on standards. We get reamed for trying to "impose" those standards. We get reamed for complaining our standards are being ignored.

We get reamed for asking permission to practice our standards for anyone who chooses them. We get reamed for even suggesting there are or should be standards, and we get reamed for having no right to insist our standards are right or should be followed by anyone wishing to live morally?

We get reamed if we just don't go away or insist we don't need any standards at all, and yet, we still get reamed if we don't support elimination of all standards and just let anyone do whatever they want without our hypocritical judgments of standards we're not supposed to insist on or support or show obedience to or require, or force anyone else to follow?

I'm just confused.:confused:

Last edited:
Its funny when they dont want a christian to judge them but they have no problen trying to hold someine else to a christian standard when it fits their argument.
My standard that judges Dershowitz as unethical has nothing to do with Christianity Dave. It also doesn’t have anything to do with the Bar Ass standards either. You tried to say that I didn’t have the right to say that about Dershowitz, so I pointed out that not all ethics are derived from an Ass standard.

Only if you want to appear clueless. There is a reason the bar definined an set of ethics for attornies. Just like a CPA has a set of ethics. Engineers have a set of ethics.

When a lawyer xall out another lawyers ethics they are not referring to your simple mided abortion of ethics.

Just draw your own standards out of your own ass and call it good! See how that works @dave ?

Its funny, they don't want a Christian to judge them because they don't profess to live by those standards but they have no problem holding Christians to Christian standards because those are the standards they profess to live by, but rarely do and frequently abandon for political purposes.

FIFY

Not at all. Christians are some of the most giving people in this nation. Taxes are just policy, I don’t assess a person’s charity by how they view tax policy. The hypocrisy, to me, is in how the doctorine is used as absolute when applied to people or actions that do not match a Christian’s ideal of “ethical” or “proper” or “normal”.....but abandoned when analyzing other people or actions (that are in direct contrast to that doctrine) because that person or those actions benefit the Christian.

I don't apply my Christian standards to anyone else. PERIOD.

I do judge appropriate teaching of the Bible when people go off the reservation, ie., Jimmy Carter. I do judge policy and law in regards to my standards to see if I agree, disagree, or must rebel(I haven't got there yet). Obama is as much Christian as Trump is. I don't judge either of them in regards to Christianity, that's not my place. But when Obama or Hillbag tries to tell me what's in the Bible, I will correct it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT