ADVERTISEMENT

SPANKED

I bet your wife told that one to you, and you stole it from her.
No...that one is mine......just like "don't let your million dollar mouth write a check that your 2 dollar ass can't cash".....you sir, are actually able to conduct a civil conversation about golf and other stuff......tattoo u boy is simply a waste of semen.......good luck to your Wolverines tonite and a happy and safe new year to you....come to Va this summer and play some golf

No...that one is mine......just like "don't let your million dollar mouth write a check that your 2 dollar ass can't cash".....you sir, are actually able to conduct a civil conversation about golf and other stuff......tattoo u boy is simply a waste of semen.......good luck to your Wolverines tonite and a happy and safe new year to you....come to Va this summer and play some golf

The game was last night. 1 point loss and came down to the final seconds. Helluva game, really.

The game was last night. 1 point loss and came down to the final seconds. Helluva game, really.
it ended up being a wild final 5 minutes. UM line play was horrid on both sides of the ball until midway through the 2nd quarter, but pretty good the rest of the way. Unfortunately, I think our QB played scared throughout most of the game. The announcers questioned his health, but I think he was folding under the pressure. All told, it was a great finish and good game to watch. No excuses for losing. The one funny thing though, the long kickoff return by fsu to setup the winning td with under a minute to go was the only time the michigan kicker didn't send the kick through the end zone.

SPANKED by unranked Miami right after you sign extensions for a DC and head coach, and only 229 yards of offense?

No answer to my question. Typical. We all know we lost. But I don't think you know anything.

"Still" a dumb a$$, I see. Ohio State crushed the Big 12's best, but be sure and live vicariously through the ACC, the conference that didn't want you, and just thumped you with its fifth best team.

"Still" a dumb a$$, I see. Ohio State crushed the Big 12's best, but be sure and live vicariously through the ACC, the conference that didn't want you, and just thumped you with its fifth best team.
You need a hug? The 5th best acc would've crushed what i saw last night.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
"I am Still" a dumb a$$, I Know. Ohio State got crushed, of course I live vicariously through Ohio State since MVU sucks in everything.
See OU got better as the year went on. The Little 10 just got worse. But hey its basketball season now and we will be ranked in the top 10. Meanwhile MVU sucks in all sports and has not beat WVU in anything forever.

Yeah, what a coincidence, Still Stupid. Chokelahoma got better because it started playing other schools in the sh!tty Big 12. Nothing will change the fact that Ohio State crushed the team that played an entire Little 12 schedule without losing a single game. Of course, you're obsessed with games won during the peach basket days of college basketball, so it's difficult to take anything that you post seriously.

Yeah, what a coincidence, Still Stupid. Chokelahoma got better because it started playing other schools in the sh!tty Big 12. Nothing will change the fact that Ohio State crushed the team that played an entire Little 12 schedule without losing a single game. Of course, you're obsessed with games won during the peach basket days of college basketball, so it's difficult to take anything that you post seriously.

31-0.

Curb stomped.

Yeah, what a coincidence, I am Still Stupid.
MVU was 3-9 and you are still posting here. Now that is stupid two teamer. 31-0 and will result on it being a long time before the committee picks a non champion over a champion. Obsessed? WVU is a top 10 team. Where are your two teams ranked this year in basketball? Are you trying out for the 2017 village idiot. You got my vote.

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT