ADVERTISEMENT

SPANKED

Not just raped, but prison raped. Give Holgerdrunk and Gibby even more money and years on their contracts, please.

Reactions: Marine03
If that somehow takes the sting out of this embarrassing loss for the supposed #16 team in the nation, then go for it.
When you havent posted in moths and then show up here after a loss talking about the sting of losing, who are you kidding?

When you havent posted in moths and then show up here after a loss talking about the sting of losing, who are you kidding?

I haven't posted in "moths?"

Prior to tonight, I last posted on Nov 20th. That's just over 1 "moth" by my count.

Keep trying fag boy. Your attempts to fight back are about as weak as that offense of yours this eve.

I haven't posted in "moths?"

Prior to tonight, I last posted on Nov 20th. That's just over 1 "moth" by my count.

Keep trying fag boy. Your attempts to fight back are about as weak as that offense of yours this eve.

3-9

F'uck off.

Nobody cares whether Slow Head dies in a wheelchair accident or strokes out in a competitive game of shuffleboard, but here he is, every day, posting about Michigan & Florida State because he can't stand to think about WVU, a proven fraud.

Nobody cares whether Slow Head dies in a wheelchair accident or strokes out in a competitive game of shuffleboard, but here he is, every day, posting about Michigan & Florida State because he can't stand to think about WVU, a proven fraud.
Yep 10 wins is embarrassing after being picked to finish 7th in the B12. Meanwhile the turds went 3-9 and can only achieve glory thru someone else's victory over WVU. Pitiful existence when you think about. Has anyone every figured out when the last time the turds beat WVU in anything? Been waiting on that answer for months.

Nobody cares where WVU was picked in the incredibly weak Big 12. TCU, Baylor, and Texas all fell off of a cliff, and Texas Tech, Iowa State, and Kansas all stunk, so WVU would have to have been an FCS program to finish as low as seventh in that train wreck of a conference.

I was asking Michigan herd a question, as if it's any of your business.....piss off internet tough guy

So 30puss I suppose getting beat by number 24 by 2 is getting spanked what would you call #16 getting beat by 17 to an unranked? Raped?

Better than being spanked in an ant-ball league pretending to be an FBS league, that's for sure. Why do you ask?

Reactions: CAK125
Nobody cares where WVU was picked in the incredibly weak Big 12. TCU, Baylor, and Texas all fell off of a cliff, and Texas Tech, Iowa State, and Kansas all stunk, so WVU would have to have been an FCS program to finish as low as seventh in that train wreck of a conference.
3-9 two teamer. Now that is a train wreck.

Reactions: 30CAT
Better than being spanked in an ant-ball league pretending to be an FBS league, that's for sure. Why do you ask?

How quickly you divert from your "2 point loss is being spanked comments"
For future reference you should just STFU

Reactions: 30Kelly
It's pretty obvious you have ZERO shot of saving face for your stupidity.

Saving face from what? Either you can't read or you didn't bother.

All it takes is reading all of my posts in that thread, to show you either don't know what you're talking about....or....you're trying to make something out of nothing. The latter is my guess, but one never knows.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
It's pretty obvious you have ZERO shot of saving face for your stupidity.
Cat has a pretty lengthy track record of changing his/her argument as he/she goes along. It's a play on words. Take it easy on he/she though, as he/she will whine and cry to the mods, and aggravate them to the point of shutting down yet another forum. It's what he/she does best.

Cat has a pretty lengthy track record of changing his/her argument as he/she goes along. It's a play on words. Take it easy on he/she though, as he/she will whine and cry to the mods, and aggravate them to the point of shutting down yet another forum. It's what he/she does best.

Nah...The rules are pretty simple. It's not my fault you and some others have trouble with simple reading comprehension. That's on you.

Nah...The rules are pretty simple. It's not my fault you and some others have trouble with simple reading comprehension. That's on you.
You should try following them. I mean, just in the last 24 hours, you personally have attacked multiple posters, insinuating two of them are gay, and insinuating another one is a liar, by calling him a 'Herdie', as opposed to Ohio/OSU fan he truly is. Isn't there a rule against personal attacks? Follow the rules, Cat. They're pretty simple. You simply need to develop a better reading comprehension.

You should try following them. I mean, just in the last 24 hours, you personally have attacked multiple posters, insinuating two of them are gay, and insinuating another one is a liar, by calling him a 'Herdie', as opposed to Ohio/OSU fan he truly is. Isn't there a rule against personal attacks? Follow the rules, Cat. They're pretty simple. You simply need to develop a better reading comprehension.

Lol

461088704_56f38d9675.jpg

I've been called all of those things too. I just drew the line when my personal pictures and my home address was being posted.

you don't have anything to blow little pussy......if you don't like being called a pussy then do something about it....pussy:middlefinger:
Nothing quite like an ancient, frail, p.o.s. thumping his tiny chest on a message board. I can picture your sitting in your wheelchair in diapers, and pointing your scrawny shriveled up finger at your computer screen! You really told me, Paw Paw!

[banana]

Smack off:

Very disappointed. Terrible breaks. From the flagrant one to the stuck ball. The Herd was the better team, tonight.

Smack on:

S-P-A-N-K-E-D!!!

Here's another one, which must be the post you're trying to use to wiggle your feline ass out of with. Stop it's not working

Reactions: 30Kelly
Lol....Hard to believe you don't get it. Then again, you are a Herd fan.

There's nothing to get you blew your wad early not thinking UM would blow your ass off the earth. Now instead of owning up to it you are trying to wiggle your way out of it with a wordplay only an idiot such as yourself would try to do. Here's a news flash Pussy, I'm smarter than you, and much better at this than you'll ever be.

Lol....Hard to believe you don't get it. Then again, you are a Herd fan.

There's nothing to get you blew your wad early not thinking UM would blow your ass off the earth. Now instead of owning up to it you are trying to wiggle your way out of it with a wordplay only an idiot such as yourself would try to do. Here's a news flash Pussy, I'm smarter than you, and much better at this than you'll ever be.

Hilarious to see what you think...lol

And just judging from your posts, you don't have a strong argument, when you claim you're smarter than me.

Juse making that claim alone, says a lot.

Last edited:
Nothing quite like an ancient, frail, p.o.s. thumping his tiny chest on a message board. I can picture your sitting in your wheelchair in diapers, and pointing your scrawny shriveled up finger at your computer screen! You really told me, Paw Paw!

[banana]
you have an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass...don't sing it....bring it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT