ADVERTISEMENT

So......WVU and Marshla are playing in Charleston too

baseball......HOF Bear definitely has the balls.....he just doesn't want to play marshla for the myriad of reasons stated previously......and if he did the results would still be the same
Baseball...girlfriends and parents will be giddy!

Baseball...girlfriends and parents will be giddy!
yeah I know......chime in on this.....I can fully understand the pitch clock...cuts down on crotch grabbing.....I can partially understand the shift rule although I'm not sure I agree...but what's up with making the bases bigger.....hell..why not just make the infielder count 1001 1002 1003 before he throws?

yeah I know......chime in on this.....I can fully understand the pitch clock...cuts down on crotch grabbing.....I can partially understand the shift rule although I'm not sure I agree...but what's up with making the bases bigger.....hell..why not just make the infielder count 1001 1002 1003 before he throws?
I like MLB and I guess the Reds are kinda like a major league team. But college baseball with their fake bats is like watching the grass grow, every dollar WVU and MU spend on that sport is wasted money that could be better spent elsewhere, neither of us has any chance of winning anything of note in that sport. Population ,weather make it impossible, IMHO! But it's only my opinion and I'm not here to rain on anybody's parade, if folks enjoy college baseball let them have at it!

I like MLB and I guess the Reds are kinda like a major league team. But college baseball with their fake bats is like watching the grass grow, every dollar WVU and MU spend on that sport is wasted money that could be better spent elsewhere, neither of us has any chance of winning anything of note in that sport. Population ,weather make it impossible, IMHO! But it's only my opinion and I'm not here to rain on anybody's parade, if folks enjoy college baseball let them have at it!
I also hate metal bats...it's not softball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT