ADVERTISEMENT

So what's the strategy going to be for Pitt-WVU tickets at Heinz Field (or whatever it is now)

WVUPharm2007

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2007
Philly.
Pitt released their 2024 ticket on sale times info.

Looks like full season tickets go on sale January 4. And singles to WVU aren't going on sale to the public until mid-August. And that's after season ticket holders basically sell the stadium out when they get first dibs. If it's anything like last time, there won't be anything left once it hits the public.

So I'm seriously considering getting season tickets to Pitt football. May God spare my soul. You can get lower end zones for only $220. If it's anything like last time, that's basically what the single WVU game ticket will cost up in the bleeds on the secondary market.

04_venue-map-.png

Anybody else considering this or am I nuts? If I can get more singles to the WVU game in addition to the seasons, it would greatly reduce the per ticket price to something somewhat reasonable.

I was thinking about trying to get a giant Blue Lot group ticket buy going, but I can't find any evidence that they did group sales last season. They did in 2022. And the page for that is still up. I wonder if they realized that they left a lot of money on the table by letting groups buy the single WVU ticket and scrapped the entire thing?

I might email them before the 4th and ask if there are plans to offer group tickets again, but I suspect they have gotten wise.

What does The Blue Lot think?

Reactions: MountainDoc1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News