7. Oklahoma State (1), 470
8. UCF, 463
9. Kansas, 461
10. Iowa State, 334
11. BYU, 318
12. Houston, 215
13. Cincinnati, 202
14. West Virginia, 129

Embarrassing, especially with the G5 programs coming on board to further water down the conference.

As Slow Head hides from this thread, the bad WVU news continues to trickle out. Now, the basketball team's scheduled trip to Italy has been postponed. Not enough rats left on the sinking Morganhole ship to field a team, apparently...

As Slow Head hides from this thread, the bad WVU news continues to trickle out. Now, the basketball team's scheduled trip to Italy has been postponed. Not enough rats left on the sinking Morganhole ship to field a team, apparently...
if you had taken your eyes off the flashing blue/red lights long enough to pull your office off the road and read my last post you would have seen that I was at my imaginary wetzel county farm the last few days....got back last night......and I will restate my opinion......i have no expectations for football or basketball this year...what they win or lose this year won't matter in the long run. What matters to me is how they handle the coaching changes this december and April.......I have my own personal thoughts on what they should do but that is irrelevant......we shall see

Your entire league is turning into a G5, and you're predicted to finish 14th, aka last.
deflection.......the answer is 3......more than WV has played combined in several years.......3 easy wins as compared to one.....big bad skunk weasles.....no wonder they choke come playoff time....

It's good to see that Slow Head has returned from his imaginary farm where he allegedly hasn't stolen internet service. I'm not sure that the timing is right to ridicule the G5, considering that all of the G5 schools added to the Little 12 are projected to finish higher than the Old Fold & Blew.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT