ADVERTISEMENT

Sherondo, VA at Martinsburg Friday night showdown

So you live in Charlotte area but not city limits? NC is average considering how big the population is. Again Martinsburg of today would blow out almost everybody in Charlotte area. I got a relative involved in coaching in that area last year and trust me Martinsburg would destroy those Charlotte teams. Only 1-2 teams in Charlotte area that could play Martinsburg tough. The difference would come down to QB play. Martinsburg would win the city championship in Charlotte. Those teams have to recruit to even play with Martinsburg.

You clearly don’t follow the high school ball enough. You just assume big city.......this current Fairmont Senior team with Connor Neal at QB would beat most teams in Charlotte area easily. Neal is a dominant high school passer. This year they could beat a lot of teams anywhere. Sometimes QB play elevates a team a lot in high school.

Do these kids know how much a grown man talks about them on a message board? Kinda creepy, would you agree?

I saw Carolina Pride High in Charlotte get destroyed by terrible small town SC teams that couldn’t beat Doddridge County. It was as bad as some of the teams in inner city Baltimore who suck badly. Don’t just assume these high schools are good cause they are in a big city or all black. Many big city schools actually suck for various reasons and many all black high school teams are terrible as well for various reasons. There are good ones but lots of terrible teams too.

I went to a Jamboree football fest in Rock Hill and Chester, SC and those teams were terrible. There were a couple Charlotte teams there and they were the absolute worst ever. They were little pee wee looking chumps to the fullest. They were worse than Class A WV.

Mallard Creek or Butler down in Charlotte area would have to have one of their best teams on a given year to beat Martinsburg. Martinsburg would kill everybody down there. Also in South Carolina that overatted South Point team in Rock Hill lost to a real loser small bunch of boys. Rock Hill High beat them and they have become terrible the last 10 years with new schools opening and taking away their enrollment some. South Point is slipping as a program and were considered the best in the entire Carolinas. What???? They are average. Those teams aren’t as good as you dumbasses think. You just assume.

There is a reason N.C. teams suck in college football. Also the Gamecocks suck most years too. Clemson just got elite good like 5 years ago. Remember we put 73 on them 7 years ago. They don’t play anybody in ACC. No offenses in ACC. No defenses in ACC.

I saw Carolina Pride High in Charlotte get destroyed by terrible small town SC teams that couldn’t beat Doddridge County. It was as bad as some of the teams in inner city Baltimore who suck badly. Don’t just assume these high schools are good cause they are in a big city or all black. Many big city schools actually suck for various reasons and many all black high school teams are terrible as well for various reasons. There are good ones but lots of terrible teams too.

I went to a Jamboree football fest in Rock Hill and Chester, SC and those teams were terrible. There were a couple Charlotte teams there and they were the absolute worst ever. They were little pee wee looking chumps to the fullest. They were worse than Class A WV.

But did you leave your kid with a security guard?

Absolutely and that school has a really nice booster program too. I know several people that are alumni there and still go back to Friday nights as well as travel to see them.
FYI, 4A in Va is about 1100-1300 kids. Smaller than Martinsburg.

Sorry Airport, its official enrollment is 1313
More in line with 4A then. That butt wipe @WVpride304 has no clue. My ex wife moved to Columbia and my kids went to Irmo high school My oldest son's graduation class size was 799. They had 2300 in grades 10-12. School looked like a college campus. They split the school and made Dutch fork which he has alluded to in some crazy ass post. Now they only have 1800 in 9-12.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
More in line with 4A then. That butt wipe @WVpride304 has no clue. My ex wife moved to Columbia and my kids went to Irmo high school My oldest son's graduation class size was 799. They had 2300 in grades 10-12. School looked like a college campus.

He's never had a clue. Every thing he spews is countered with facts. He doesn't understand the caliber football that is out there!

Hell IMG is banned from CA because they are so good that CA doesn't want another Mater Dei matchup. That's even after Mater Dei beat them. A 6A Texas game usually averages 12-15 D1 players at once. some teams have that many just on their side.

Reactions: Airport
He's never had a clue. Every thing he spews is countered with facts. He doesn't understand the caliber football that is out there!

Hell IMG is banned from CA because they are so good that CA doesn't want another Mater Dei matchup. That's even after Mater Dei beat them. A 6A Texas game usually averages 12-15 D1 players at once. some teams have that many just on their side.
I have to think he's trolling. Nobody could be that stupid. Probably time to just put him on ignore.

Pratt you dumbass only thing you talk about is some highly publicized high school team that recruits or some huge 6A Texas schools that recruit and have 3,000 students or more. We know those teams are good but you clearly underestimate everything in WV. Grow up and get a clue.

Pratt you think automatically that big city zip codes and bigger states means all those teams must be great. You clearly need to see these teams play. Many large city teams actually suck. You got a few powers and a bunch of stiff dopes. For example Charlotte and Baltimore are full of bad teams. It’s all over. Just cause your in a big city doesn’t mean your automatically good. Martinsburg and good WV teams kill big city boys from DC every year. Martinsburg is elite.

So you live in Charlotte area but not city limits? NC is average considering how big the population is. Again Martinsburg of today would blow out almost everybody in Charlotte area. I got a relative involved in coaching in that area last year and trust me Martinsburg would destroy those Charlotte teams. Only 1-2 teams in Charlotte area that could play Martinsburg tough. The difference would come down to QB play. Martinsburg would win the city championship in Charlotte. Those teams have to recruit to even play with Martinsburg.

You clearly don’t follow the high school ball enough. You just assume big city.......this current Fairmont Senior team with Connor Neal at QB would beat most teams in Charlotte area easily. Neal is a dominant high school passer. This year they could beat a lot of teams anywhere. Sometimes QB play elevates a team a lot in high school.
I live in Morgantown moron. You dont know shit about hs football. Just stop.

Last edited:

Lol. Carolina pride is a team for homeschooled kids. You go big timer.

Here is a description from the Carolina Prides website. They are a club team.

About Us
Subscribe to our Newsletter

March 1, 2016
The Carolina Pride is a tackle football team based out of Charlotte, NC
and is a member of the Coastal Athletic Conference.
All Home Games are played at Weddington Optimist Park.

If you are between the ages of 14 and 18, want to play tackle football in a Christian environment, then The Carolina Pride Football and Cheerleading programs are for you.

We offer:
- Varsity Tackle Football and Cheerleading

A player cannot be 19 years of age on or before August 31st and cannot be a high school graduate and enrolled in college.

We play other independent teams like ours as well as other teams from the Charlotte area, including Charlotte Latin, Charlotte Christian, Providence Day. Toward the end of the season we also play our rivals the Sandhill Titans in a specially designated championship type bowl game.

We are dedicated to reaching today’s High School youth. The teams were formed primarily for homeschool, private school and public school students who would otherwise not have the opportunity to play or participate in the sport of football.

The primary focus of the Pride Football Program is teaching biblical principles in an environment that instills the Christian values of Excellence, Teamwork, and Discipline. The culture today is counter-productive in developing men and women of strong faith. Our dedicated team of coaches is devoted to creating an atmosphere where athletes have the opportunity to play football and interact with people in the world without sacrificing their Christian values. For that reason and because we are a ministry, we do allow players that are getting a public school education to participate.

The Pride is beginning its 16th year and we are proud to announce the hiring of a new head coach. Jim Mallos will be bringing his 25+ years experience to the team. He has assembled a good new coaching staff for our varsity team

I think the most important question yet to be asked is who the hell spends all their time attending high school football up and down the Inland South and Mid-Atlantic?

304pride, we all know the only schools you watch play are the ones on schedule of whatever one-room schoolhouse nearest you. But even if you did go to all these games, who brags about it? No one should spend their time traveling across regions to watch teenagers play a sport unless you are a recruiter for a university. If not, you're just a fvcking loser who has nothing better to do than waste time living through unknown boys who'd rightly peg you as an old weirdo when you invariably run up to them asking for an autograph.

I live in Morgantown, I would never think to myself, "What's the best way to spend my Friday night? Oh yeah! I'll go take in the RCB/Liberty Harrison barn burner. Can't for next week when the might University Hawks welcome the Mid-Atlantic power and pro prospect laden Fairmont Sr Polar Bears to Bakers Ridge!"

Get a life, sincerely. You present a sad existence to the rest of the board.

I think the most important question yet to be asked is who the hell spends all their time attending high school football up and down the Inland South and Mid-Atlantic?

304pride, we all know the only schools you watch play are the ones on schedule of whatever one-room schoolhouse nearest you. But even if you did go to all these games, who brags about it? No one should spend their time traveling across regions to watch teenagers play a sport unless you are a recruiter for a university. If not, you're just a fvcking loser who has nothing better to do than waste time living through unknown boys who'd rightly peg you as an old weirdo when you invariably run up to them asking for an autograph.

I live in Morgantown, I would never think to myself, "What's the best way to spend my Friday night? Oh yeah! I'll go take in the RCB/Liberty Harrison barn burner. Can't for next week when the might University Hawks welcome the Mid-Atlantic power and pro prospect laden Fairmont Sr Polar Bears to Bakers Ridge!"

Get a life, sincerely. You present a sad existence to the rest of the board.
He has to be trolling. Nobody could honestly be that stupid and still type a somewhat coherent message.

Half of the teams in Charlotte resemble that terrible team Carolina Pride. Providence Day football is terrible.

Garinger, East Mecklenburg, Olympic, Audrey Kell, Providence, South Mecklenburg are just 6 of many absolutely terrible weak Charlotte pee wee wimps in Charlotte. Bunch of stiffs in Charlotte. Lots of badhigh school teams in Charlotte area period.

Good WV teams would destroy those weak Charlotte teams.

I’ve got a relative that coaches high school and several in college.

If you actually see the high school football in NC and SC you would be shocked how bad 80-90% of those teams are. NC and SC is not Florida or Texas by any stretch.

WVU doesn’t need leftover recruits from NC. We are better than that.

Half of the teams in Charlotte resemble that terrible team Carolina Pride. Providence Day football is terrible.

Garinger, East Mecklenburg, Olympic, Audrey Kell, Providence, South Mecklenburg are just 6 of many absolutely terrible weak Charlotte pee wee wimps in Charlotte. Bunch of stiffs in Charlotte. Lots of badhigh school teams in Charlotte area period.

uder googled charlotte hs football. Funny you left some teams off that list.

Like Bluefield did when they went to Charlotte and plated a small private school and lost by 35.

Bodhi loser why do you dislike high school football? What is wrong with you where you think it’s a bad thing to go to high school games? You are a loser. What the hell do you do on Friday nights that’s so cool? High school football is only like 3 months a year. Many of us normal folks go to sports. I also got season tickets to WVU and did growing up as well. I’ve traveled the world bud.

Bodhi never played sports. He goes to a restaurant on a Friday night and that’s the highlight of his life. Bodhi is a total loser. He parties on a Friday night. Woohooo!! I know real jock winners like me that love high school sports. We got money, good jobs, played sports and got kids in sports. Bodhi is a liberal loser that is the downfall of America. He cried when Crooked Hillary lost. The guy loves Lethug James, Antonio Brown, Le’Veon Bell. Lol.....bodhi the liberal stiff.

Bluefield today is improved and a better program. They also had 7 players hurt or suspended in that game. They are back. Martinsburg is best WV team. Fairmont Senior this year with Connor Neal at QB would destroy Charlotte stiffs. They are going to win AA title this year.

Dave your correct I could have listed more bad Charlotte teams. I got tired of typing all the bad teams. It’s a huge list.

You want to see more bad high school football then venture into Charlotte suburbs of Fort Mill and Indian Land. Nations Ford High, Fort Mill High, Indian Land High are high school football but more resemble middle school football. It’s bad, really bad. Total stiffs.

Last edited:
Bodhi loser why do you dislike high school football? What is wrong with you where you think it’s a bad thing to go to high school games? You are a loser. What the hell do you do on Friday nights that’s so cool? High school football is only like 3 months a year. Many of us normal folks go to sports. I also got season tickets to WVU and did growing up as well. I’ve traveled the world bud.

Bodhi never played sports. He goes to a restaurant on a Friday night and that’s the highlight of his life. Bodhi is a total loser. He parties on a Friday night. Woohooo!! I know real jock winners like me that love high school sports. We got money, good jobs, played sports and got kids in sports. Bodhi is a liberal loser that is the downfall of America. He cried when Crooked Hillary lost. The guy loves Lethug James, Antonio Brown, Le’Veon Bell. Lol.....bodhi the liberal stiff.
You cant afford to eat out.

Bluefield today is improved and a better program. They also had 7 players hurt or suspended in that game. They are back. Martinsburg is best WV team. Fairmont Senior this year with Connor Neal at QB would destroy Charlotte stiffs. They are going to win AA title this year.

Dave your correct I could have listed more bad Charlotte teams. I got tired of typing all the bad teams. It’s a huge list.
They didnt have 7 players out for that game. Fairmont is a good team but they will lose to that team who cant beat Charlotte Country Day....again.

You want to see more bad high school football then venture into Charlotte suburbs of Fort Mill and Indian Land. Nations Ford High, Fort Mill High, Indian Land High are high school football but more resemble middle school football. It’s bad, really bad. Total stiffs.

You didn't get tired, you're half illiterate anyways. Was Domino's busy last night?

Plain and Simple, you're just not smart.

Bluefield of today would kill just about 98% of teams in and around Charlotte. They don’t have any suspensions or mass injuries this year and only AA. They were down when they lost the fluke game you keep talking about. Bluefield is a better program now. They are rolling. Charlotte is not a hotbed.

Martinsburg would beat everybody in Charlotte. The program has become elite. Charlotte is filled with bad teams. Only 2-3 good teams in entire Charlotte metro and Martinsburg would beat them too.

This Fairmont Senior team with Connor Neal passing and going through progressions like a left handed Tom Brady would beat just about anybody in most areas. Frazier and Heston are real deal. Strong, physical and can score.

Bluefield of today would kill just about 98% of teams in and around Charlotte. They don’t have any suspensions or mass injuries this year.

Martinsburg would beat everybody in Charlotte. The program has become elite. Charlotte is filled with bad teams. Only 2-3 good teams in entire Charlotte metro and Martinsburg would beat them too.

This Fairmont Senior team with Connor Neal passing and going through progressions like a left handed Tom Brady would beat just about anybody in most areas. Frazier and Heston are real deal. Strong, physical and can score.
So now Martinsburg, Bluefield and Fairmont State could beat everyone in Charlotte? Gotcha.

Pratt hates WV and himself. Sleezy loser just pulled a name he heard of from 20 years ago and said “Byrnes is great” lol. The guy is no expert on high school football.

Dave Charlotte has 2-3 good teams. That’s about it. The rest are not good. I’ve seen them. Martinsburg would beat all of them. This year Connor Neal makes Fairmont Senior special. He’s just a very good QB that can throw on anybody. Bluefield is just a great program last 2 years. They are back and better. Loaded.

Dave Charlotte has 2-3 good teams. That’s about it. The rest are not good. I’ve seen them. Martinsburg would beat all of them. This year Connor Neal makes Fairmont Senior special. He’s just a very good QB that can throw on anybody. Bluefield is just a great program last 2 years. They are back and better. Loaded.
Youve seen all the Charlotte teams, eveyone in WV, Baltimore and Virginia and its only week 8. Sure thing liar.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Pratt hates WV and himself. Sleezy loser just pulled a name he heard of from 20 years ago and said “Byrnes is great” lol. The guy is no expert on high school football.

Please tell me you are the expert. But I bet I have more connections to find the answers than you do LOL

And no I love myself. What's not to? In my graduate program for the MBA, making lots of money, kids doing great in school. Its good being me right now.

What section of the east coast would you like info from? SC, VA, PA, DC? Ask me...

Or maybe you can buy a Blue Lot and tell them all you know.

Last edited:
I can tell you that Bluefield can beat any of the Charlotte Day schools! They lost to one of the day schools years ago. Forget about it! Bluefield will run the table in WV AGAIN this year! OK........their AA. They can't help if if their a small school! Warez

That team in Charlotte got killed in a scrimmage by Bluefield a few years ago. Also Bluefield the last 2 years would kill that Charlotte team badly. Bluefield is back. They had suspensions and stars injured that year they lost. Bluefield was down. They are back up. Martinsburg would kill anybody in Charlotte. Period. Charlotte teams suck for such a large area. You would think they would be better. Lots of bad teams around that entire metro.

That team in Charlotte got killed in a scrimmage by Bluefield a few years ago. Also Bluefield the last 2 years would kill that Charlotte team badly. Bluefield is back. Martinsburg would kill anybody in Charlotte. Period. Charlotte teams suck for such a large area. You would think they would be better. Lots of bad teams around that entire metro.

Well moron. If Bluefield is back someone should have told the 3rd best team in Roanoke area because they crushed Bluefield tonight. I should take your word for HS football. Haha

Beaver
had the ball 3 times
On the 5 and didn't score....

Lord played smart Apparently

Well moron. If Bluefield is back someone should have told the 3rd best team in Roanoke area because they crushed Bluefield tonight. I should take your word for HS football. Haha
They are ranked 7th in the area. Decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT