ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service set to testify Hutchinson lied

Or….is this person lying?
Well whoever's lying they need locked up for a couple years.
I'm all for politicians going to prison if caught in a lie . Yes this includes Trump or any other Republican.
I understand she is not a politician but she is doing there bidding. I would reduce her sentence if she told who told her to lie then put them in prison for life

Reactions: Mitch D.
Well whoever's lying they need locked up for a couple years.
I'm all for politicians going to prison if caught in a lie . Yes this includes Trump or any other Republican.
I understand she is not a politician but she is doing there bidding. I would reduce her sentence if she told who told her to lie then put them in prison for life
Do you think Trump should testify in his defense then?

It’s the same secret service agent(s) Hutchinson claimed was assaulted and involved with the steering wheel. Why would he lie? Lol
Answered this in other thread. Wouldn’t be first time someone lied to protect someone else. Not saying this is what’s happening. Just saying it has happened.

Answered this in other thread. Wouldn’t be first time someone lied to protect someone else. Not saying this is what’s happening. Just saying it has happened.
So you’re ignoring the fact Trump wasn’t even in the beast? Get some help dude. You’re brainwashed

Do you think Trump should testify in his defense then?
Wouldn't bother me in the least .
As a matter of fact I think he should & be hooked up to a lie detector. And I think all of those on the impeachment committee should be hooked up as well & the witnesses. I have no problem with frying any politician & that includes trump . Go even further, I think each time they lie they should get shocked until the piss a little dab . Second time until the shit themselves......Trump included. Then bring Hillary in hook her up and ask about the Russian thing

6d953997473a1f7a.jpeg

@JackPosobiec
·
4h

All you people who fell for the Two Sugars con job circus yesterday look really really stupid right now as every piece of her testimony is utterly falling apart - stop being dumb!

Reactions: Mitch D.
So if she is caught lying will she go to jail?

She's leftist. Are you kidding me?

Team Pedo isn't prosecuting hardcore criminals and is inviting hardcore criminals from foreign countries to cross our borders illegally.

This dumbass leftist lied to Congress in an attempt to "get Trump."

We'll be lucky if they don't erect a monument in her honor.

Go to jail? 😂 Not while Pedo-Joe is president.

Bleaters will just be pissed that her lies didn't work, America be damned.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT