ADVERTISEMENT

Schiff memo was a lie - but the Nunes memo was political half truth too

Yet you’re calling out Boom.

Hypocrite. See how flawed your logic is?

Go back and read the thread exchange...I wasn't calling out boomer...I was egging them on into a duel! Your panties are wound too tight...relax.

True dat. I don't listen to a lot of it, but what I listen to I like. I also like classic rock...Zeppelin, Grateful Dead, Van Halen, Eagles, Jethro Tull....grew up on 60's rock...pretty much all I listen to besides contemporary smooth Jazz.:eek:kay:
The Dead, Miles Davis, James Brown, Phish

Reactions: atlkvb
The identity of your pets is in grave danger.

We have a neighborhood watch for potential animal mutilators disguised as recalcitrant, angry, TDS infected Leftists! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Dead, Miles Davis, James Brown, Phish

All excellent choices boom! Didn't get them when they were hot back in the late 80's and early 90's, but been listening to a lot of Rush lately...Unique sound and very poignant social commentary particularly among youth.[thumb2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomboom521
What’s to call out? That’s some solid comedy there.

You seem to have an infatuation with using the mom card. Atl went all bonkers when someone else used it. That’s the hypocrisy. Yeah, that was very basic. I shouldn’t have had to explain it to a “genius” like you.

You seem to have an infatuation with using the mom card. Atl went all bonkers when someone else used it. That’s the hypocrisy. Yeah, that was very basic. I shouldn’t have had to explain it to a “genius” like you.
Literally nobody cares except your little fagut ass.

Odd, you left off the part that says the investigation was warranted. Wonder why?

I’m sure with that “fruit of the poisonous tree” argument Manafort, Flynn, Gates and others will walk. LOLs.

This investigation was never about opening the investigation. The FBI has very broad investigative powers. Horowitz was limited to current FBI employees. Not former. Not other agencies. We'll get more info about Halper and cohorts later.

Odd, you left off the part that says the investigation was warranted. Wonder why?

I’m sure with that “fruit of the poisonous tree” argument Manafort, Flynn, Gates and others will walk. LOLs.

Flynn will walk. I've never discussed the other two, who's crimes started being committed before they joined Trump.

"Nevertheless, we found that members of the Crossfire Hurricane team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were "scrupulously accurate." We identified significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four applications-7 in the first FISA application and a total of 17 by the final renewal application. For example, the Crossfire Hurricane team obtained information from Steele's Primary Sub-source in January 2017 that raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele reporting that was used in the Carter Page FISA applications. But members of the Crossfire Hurricane team failed to share the information with the Department, and it was therefore omitted from the three renewal applications.

All of the applications also omitted information the FBI had obtained from another U.S. government agency detailing its prior relationship with Page, including that Page had been approved as an operational contact for the other agency from 2008 to 2013, and that Page had provided information to the other agency concerning his prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers, one of which overlapped with facts asserted in the FISA application. As a result of the 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions we identified, relevant information was not shared with, and consequently not considered by, important Department decision makers and the court, and the FISA applications made it appear as though the evidence supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case. We also found basic, fundamental, and serious errors during the completion of the FBl's factual accuracy reviews, known as the Woods Procedures, which are designed to ensure that FISA applications contain a full and accurate presentation of the facts."

The Department's Office of Professional Responsibility should review our findings related lo the conduct of Department attorney Bruce Ohr for any action it deems appropriate. Ohr 's supervisors in the Department 's Criminal Division should also review our findings related to Ohr 's performance for any action they deem appropriate.

This recommendation is directed to the DOJ, thus the FBI is taking the following action: With regards to Mr. Ohr, an employee of the DOJ, the FBI respectfully defers to the DOJ for addressing the OlG's recommendation.

9. The FBI should review the performance of all employees who had responsibility for the preparation, Woods review, or approval of the FISA applications, as well as the managers, supervisors, and senior officials in the chain of command of the Carter Page investigation, and take any action deemed appropriate.

The FBI fully accepts this recommendation and is taking the following actions: Recognizing that many of the individuals involved in this matter are no longer with the FBI, undertaking the review of FBI personnel and taking actions as appropriate.

This thread revival is proof of many things. Not the least of which is the length Leftists travel to avoid facts and the Truth. Good wholeome Family entertainment in this I must say.

Boom is definitely on drugs. Dude can't see straight. I probably shouldn't even mention the word straight with him in a sentence. He is a sore ass for many reasons....all of his own making though.

Reap what you sow.

Sooooooo, Nunes is correct, and Schiff was a fvcking liar, is that what you’re admitting to now? Now that you have the IG report to verify this as accurate?
Although I believe (and stated before) that both memos were political and useless for publicity— yes, Schiff’s memo was more dishonest.

Sooooooo, Nunes is correct, and Schiff was a fvcking liar, is that what you’re admitting to now? Now that you have the IG report to verify this as accurate?
I changed the thread title out of respect for Dog and THE, I apologize to the board - but not to Nunes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT