ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans have a tax-cheating fetish

Sooooooo, If I earn 1 billion $ per year I should withhold %50 Thou and hand the rest over to a government which can't control the money it currently collects.......BS BS BS..
moetard is too stupid to understand the wealthy pay the majority of all taxes collected. The tax moetard pays is Pennie’s compared to someone like Elon Musk. Literally

I pay all taxes owed and I think that everyone else should do the same but that's not how Repubs think for some reason. They don't think that wealthy people and corporations should have to pay theirs or all of them which is sad and hurts the nation, just puts us further in debt.

Top 10% of income earners pay 75% of all Federal taxes. That's a fact and you are too stupid to understand how that hurts this country. The bottom 50% pay nothing and that's not remotely correct

Reactions: roadtrasheer
lol are you a sovereign citizen? or just a bum who loves government services but doesn't want to pay for them (Repub)
I would prefer we be responsible for ourselves but I dont have the luxury of living in that world. Instead my money is stolen to commit mass murder and to keep bureaucrats living cushy lives without as is yours

I would prefer we be responsible for ourselves but I dont have the luxury of living in that world. Instead my money is stolen to commit mass murder and to keep bureaucrats living cushy lives without as is yours
Roads? Who is going to pay for those?

The states maintain the roads.
So, no federal money goes to the national highway system? Odd.

interstatesign.jpg

I pay all taxes owed and I think that everyone else should do the same but that's not how Repubs think for some reason. They don't think that wealthy people and corporations should have to pay theirs or all of them which is sad and hurts the nation, just puts us further in debt.

I agree with the sentiment, but I don’t think we should have corporate income taxes. Corporations don’t really pay any taxes, ever, they pass the costs of taxes along to their customers. I’d like to see the US implement a VAT and get rid of corporate income tax.

Sooooooo, If I earn 1 billion $ per year I should withhold %50 Thou and hand the rest over to a government which can't control the money it currently collects.......BS BS BS..
Fortunately, you’ll NEVER have to address that issue. No matter how much money you make, you should pay every cent of the taxes you legally owe, and not a penny more.

I think your 50% income tax rate is high. I think 37% is the top tax rate. Wealthy people probably get much of their income from stock options or investments and pay the 16% rate, while someone like yourself, working in the food service or janitorial service industries for minimum wage may well pay a higher total tax rate than a wealthy person.

Roads? Who is going to pay for those?
The people that want them. Do you think Walmart would build a store and not make a way for people to get to it? Income tax didn’t start until

Also I pay 8 dollars everything I drive to Princeton and back 2 dollars to go to Fayetteville

• Haha
Reactions: moe

Yeah that's right there 'ol @moe ...way to call out those nasty Republicans...imagine them going after my crack head Son who was only trying to maximize our Family's financial well being not paying taxes on all his illegal foreign money haul! The nerve!!!!
iu

You tell 'em creepy Joe...when it comes to tax dodging...nobody has anything on the Biden crime family syndicate!

Last edited:
moetard is too stupid to understand the wealthy pay the majority of all taxes collected. The tax moetard pays is Pennie’s compared to someone like Elon Musk. Literally
Exactly! 10% of a million dollars is always going to be more than 10% of a thousand dollars. ALWAYS!

The people that want them. Do you think Walmart would build a store and not make a way for people to get to it? Income tax didn’t start until

Also I pay 8 dollars everything I drive to Princeton and back 2 dollars to go to Fayetteville
You may be the dumbest individual ever. Wow.

Exactly! 10% of a million dollars is always going to be more than 10% of a thousand dollars. ALWAYS!
Ummmm......but 10% out of a budget of someone with "a million dollars" isn't going to be the same as the 10% out of a budget of "a thousand dollars".

Which taxpayers pay the most taxes?

excerpt:
The top 1%, or taxpayers with an AGI of $546,434, paid $612 billion in income taxes, and paid 38.8% of all federal income taxes

A single taxpayer who earns $300,000 a year will pay a top tax rate that’s higher than another taxpayer who makes $40,000 a year. The highest income tax bracket for the 2022 and 2023 tax years is 37%. In both 2022 and 2023, the highest tax bracket for a single taxpayer making $300,000 per year would be 35%, while the highest tax bracket for someone making $40,000 per year would be 12%.

They should each theoretically pay the same amount in taxes on their first $40,000. That means for tax year 2023, each of these taxpayers would pay 10% on their first $11,000, and 12% on the rest of the money up to $40,000. For all income after the first $44,725, the taxpayer making $300,000 a year would pay either 24% or 32% in taxes.

There is simply NO WAY anyone making 300,000 a year will ever pay less than someone making 40,000! The rich by definition are already paying their "fare share" because they pay the majority of the taxes simply by the measure of their increased incomes!

Of course that's not enough for the redistributionist Left...they think higher earning taxpayers need to be "punished" for having the audacity to endeavor to be wealthy. One thing the Left can never accept. Government doesn't produce wealth, and taxing the wealthy at increased rates doesn't make poor people rich.

You may be the dumbest individual ever. Wow.
can you form an arguments to support your ideas or just name calling?

audio version for you so here also

can you form an arguments to support your ideas or just name calling?

audio version for you so here also
You are certified now if you truly believe this.

Ummmm......but 10% out of a budget of someone with "a million dollars" isn't going to be the same as the 10% out of a budget of "a thousand dollars".
Does anyone pay taxes making only “a thousand dollars” a year? That sounds like a kid mowing lawns

Does anyone pay taxes making only “a thousand dollars” a year? That sounds like a kid mowing lawns
You can't have a rational discussion about taxes or economics with Leftists. They are functionally illiterate and believe even rudimentary nonsense like "tax cuts cause deficits", or the "rich don't pay their fare share" of taxes. How do you counter such basic ignorance?

Ans: You cannot.

Just forget even trying
giphy.gif

What puts you in debt isn't what you make - its what you spend.

When Democrats are in office, they like a tax and spend policy; when Republicans are in its a borrow and spend.

Either way, its further debt that gets pushed on to our grandchildren now. Saw where if we were going to pay down the national debt today it would cost each American a whopping $180K. This debt came from Democrats.... AND Republicans. At least with the Dems you know what you're going to get - Republicans just lie straight-faced about fiscal responsibility.

Mandatory spending on entitlements and military eat up over 80% of the budget. That's where a major overhaul needs to occur. It's a sacrifice each party is going to have to make.

Until we quit spending trillions more than we take in, no matter how many cheat, it won't make a hill of beans. Get the financial house in order, then we can take on the tax cheats - from both parties.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Because if the government is just going to spend it on unnecessary things, then its a waste. It would be better spent from someone's pocket - at least that way more people could benefit.
It’s a cynical and self-defeating idea. Cutting the IRS budget doesn’t save money. It costs money, because with fewer resources the tax agency will have a harder time catching wealthy tax cheats who don’t pay what they owe. The CBO analyzed Johnson’s Israel bill and found cutting the IRS budget by $14.3 billion would reduce federal revenues by $26.8 billion, for a net cost to taxpayers of $12.5 billion

The CBO estimated that the additional funding would help the IRS pull in about $180 billion in additional tax revenue during that time period, mainly through stronger enforcement. On net, that would amount to $100 billion in revenue above costs, the amount by which the overall measure would reduce deficits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT