ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit tweets that

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
'Ohio state players do so much drugs' while on his visit. And he's arrested for possession while there. Lol

Tweet has since been deleted. Spin away buckeye boy

LMAO! This recruit gets arrested while on his visit to Columbus, and Ohio State sends him home without an offer, so I'm sure that he isn't butt hurt! He has about as much credibility as a one-eyed, 66-year-old amateur golfer, who claims to be as good as a young Tiger Woods.

[laughing]

LMAO! This recruit gets arrested while on his visit to Columbus, and Ohio State sends him home without an offer, so I'm sure that he isn't butt hurt! He has about as much credibility as a one-eyed, 66-year-old amateur golfer, who claims to be as good as a young Tiger Woods.

[laughing]
But he has more credibility than a poster who steals his internet service, claims to be an OSU grad and who's best buddy is a Michigan grad. Keep us posted two teamer.

But he has more credibility than a poster who steals his internet service, claims to be an OSU grad and who's best buddy is a Michigan grad. Keep us posted two teamer.
We're not best buddies. We simply know of one another, and give each other crap when our teams compete. We do, however, have a common interest, and that's laughing at and making fun of delusional Ear fans.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Some a$$ clown who brags about WVU having beaten a far superior basketball program during the peach-basket days should never post about credibility. Just sayin'.

We're not best buddies. We simply know of one another, and give each other crap when our teams compete. We do, however, have a common interest, and that's laughing at and making fun of delusional Ear fans.
I have always struggled to understand where you come up with delusional when describing WVU fans. It is not like WVU fans get on forums and brag about how their team is better than a team say a team they are 0-12 against in football. Or state that another team is afraid to play them after they have lost the last 8 games to them in basketball.

Some a$$ clown who brags about WVU having beaten a far superior basketball program during the peach-basket days should never post about credibility. Just sayin'.
It is a board forum name. But yes we have never lost to UNC in basketball which is saying more than say being 12-0 verse MVU in football (expected result). Peach baskets have not been used in over 100 years. We all know you are a dumbass but thanks for proving that every day. Just saying.

So this recruit was by himself with weed during a visit? Think he traveled all the way from Florida with it? Uh huh

So, please tell us why nobody else was arrested, Stone Stupid Conspiracy Theorist.
Come on........a recruit is on a visit, brings weed up from florida and smokes it and he just happens to be by himself. Im not buying. You can, but I'm not.

Come on........a recruit is on a visit, brings weed up from florida and smokes it and he just happens to be by himself. Im not buying. You can, but I'm not.
He got busted for possession. Likely, he was the one holding the bud, but I doubt he brought it with him, assuming he flew up to Columbus. Word I heard is that Urban was burning one with him. Urban went on record of stating he did indeed smoke marijuana, but he didn't inhale.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
If you believed the rumors that swirled around Morganhole, then the most successful QB in WVU history loved him some hippie lettuce, especially when he was banging the sister of a WVU QB who had preceded him.

Major Harris was banging Mike Timko's sister? I didn't know Timko had a sister, but I think he married Mary Lou Retton's sister and lives in Maryland.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

[laughing]
one eyed...maybe...66...yep...as good as tiger woods...laughable.....better than you....most definitely

You got me there, Pops. I wouldn't play golf, even for free. My parents lived on a beautiful golf course outside of Vegas and my father (not much older than you) owned a sweet golf cart for 15 years, but I didn't play golf there once.

You got me there, Pops. I wouldn't play golf, even for free. My parents lived on a beautiful golf course outside of Vegas and my father (not much older than you) owned a sweet golf cart for 15 years, but I didn't play golf there once.
The problem with golf is that when you finish a round you think of all things you could have done over the last 4 hours. I stopped years ago when the course I played went with a no cooler rule and only served Am. Lagers.

The problem with golf is that when you finish a round you think of all things you could have done over the last 4 hours. I stopped years ago when the course I played went with a no cooler rule and only served Am. Lagers.
That's odd. When I finish a round, I get out my special golf course pencil (with the eraser) and adjust my score. One of my best friends owns a course just two miles from my house. I either have him pick me up my beers and he stores them for me, or I take my own, and just tip him by giving him one or two. Most of the local breweries now have 4 packs of cans (16 ouncers), so those fit perfectly into my golf bag cooler, but I mix and match different kinds. My handicap suffers though when I drink the Double IPAs.

If I understood my father correctly, then adult beverages were allowed on his course. I always found golf to be frustrating because my high school baseball coach beat my upper cut out of me, only to need it later on the Links.

I see. I didn't know anything about WVU football until I attended the 1987 game in the 'shoe. My student season ticket entitled me to sit in a folding chair behind Ohio State's bench..couldn't see crap over the behemoths on the sideline, who never sat down.

That's odd. When I finish a round, I get out my special golf course pencil (with the eraser) and adjust my score. One of my best friends owns a course just two miles from my house. I either have him pick me up my beers and he stores them for me, or I take my own, and just tip him by giving him one or two. Most of the local breweries now have 4 packs of cans (16 ouncers), so those fit perfectly into my golf bag cooler, but I mix and match different kinds. My handicap suffers though when I drink the Double IPAs.
Yea I did Burning Can last year, which is a beer festival that is put on by Oscar Blues. All beer that is served is in cans. It is amazing the quality (and quantity) of beer found in cans. Actually beer is bettered canned as it cannot be skunked.

Yea I did Burning Can last year, which is a beer festival that is put on by Oscar Blues. All beer that is served is in cans. It is amazing the quality (and quantity) of beer found in cans. Actually beer is bettered canned as it cannot be skunked.
The canned beer actually shocked me as to how good it is. That's all I buy now. Haven't done a growler fill in over a year. Of course, I prefer to drink it straight from the tap while in the pub, but at home, I always go with the cans, and then pour it into the appropriate glassware.

Oh, and Stone Cold..... your thread has been officially hi-jacked.
Yea it is hard to talk smack with beer on your mind. I am headed to New Zealand in April to see my daughter and am looking forward to drinking their hoppy beers. Some of the newer hop varieties are coming out there featuring tropical fruit and melons.

Yea it is hard to talk smack with beer on your mind. I am headed to New Zealand in April to see my daughter and am looking forward to drinking their hoppy beers. Some of the newer hop varieties are coming out there featuring tropical fruit and melons.

As a craft brewer, I don't like any beer that doesn't conform to Reinheitsbegot, which specifies that only water, barley, and hops go into beer. No wheat, no rice, no oats, and certainly no fruit.

Reactions: countryroads89
Awww, come on Buzzard. I've enjoyed a couple of tasty Asian rice beers and Hefeweizens over the years. Raspberry Wheat Shock Top isn't half bad, but I don't like many of the fruity beers. Expand your horizons....

You guys are amateurs and don't even know what Still is talking about.

Shock Top? WTFIWWY? TANGDB.

Awww, come on Buzzard. I've enjoyed a couple of tasty Asian rice beers and Hefeweizens over the years. Raspberry Wheat Shock Top isn't half bad, but I don't like many of the fruity beers. Expand your horizons....

I've tried craft beers and imported ones of nearly every description. Still my favorites are ones brewed with the simplest and most traditional ingredients. My all time favorite is Fuller's London Porter, but it's not one that you'd down a 6 pack of. When I get back into home brewing I'm going to try to duplicate it. Probably will take lots of trial and error before I nail the formula.

As a craft brewer, I don't like any beer that doesn't conform to Reinheitsbegot, which specifies that only water, barley, and hops go into beer. No wheat, no rice, no oats, and certainly no fruit.
Perhaps you did not understand. The tropical fruit and melon aromas and flavors come from late hop additions. I love German style beers but I would put up my Classic American Pilsner with the best that Germany has to offer. I use 30% corn.

Last edited:
I see. I didn't know anything about WVU football until I attended the 1987 game in the 'shoe. My student season ticket entitled me to sit in a folding chair behind Ohio State's bench..couldn't see crap over the behemoths on the sideline, who never sat down.

So having said that, you want to clarify your statement that Major Harris was smoking weed and boinking Mike Timko's sister? Or did you learn about that in the stands at the shoe in the cheap seats.

I think that you know about whom I had been referring, but I'll give you another hint, anyway: His noodle arm notwithstanding, he was (over) drafted in the Second Round, and got paid a lot of jack for standing on the sidelines, with clipboard in hand, but was released upon the expiration of his rookie contract.

Excuse me? This thread was about on Ohio State recruit smoking pot. It has nothing to do with WVU or drinking beer on the golf course. I just tried to correct another posters claim as to who the best quarterback at WVU was. Some people on here have no clue about college football before Randy Moss played for Marshall.

It's kind of sad that so much history and tradition has been lost on the young.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
Excuse me? This thread was about on Ohio State recruit smoking pot. It has nothing to do with WVU or drinking beer on the golf course. I just tried to correct another posters claim as to who the best quarterback at WVU was. Some people on here have no clue about college football before Randy Moss played for Marshall.

It's kind of sad that so much history and tradition has been lost on the young.
It is a good thing we have you as the thread police to keep us in line.

If you believed the rumors that swirled around Morganhole, then the most successful QB in WVU history loved him some hippie lettuce, especially when he was banging the sister of a WVU QB who had preceded him.
Read this post again, Coach. If you think that Minor Harris was more successful than Patricia White, then you need your head examined.

Excuse me? This thread was about on Ohio State recruit smoking pot. It has nothing to do with WVU or drinking beer on the golf course.
Factually incorrect, Coach. My name was entered into the thread. 4th comment I believe. Once my name is typed out, I take ownership of the thread. You attempted to hi-jack the thread by once again stalking the OSU fan. You've chased him from board to board for almost an entire decade.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Shouldn't you start another thread on this topic?

Now staying on topic:
Did they ever say where the recruit staying and who he was with during his stay at Ohio State?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT