ADVERTISEMENT

Racist Biden at it Again

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Pudding Brain Biden called LL Cool J "boy" during a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.

"Two of the great artists of our time represented the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America. L.L. J. Cool J, uhhh…" Biden stammered. "By the way, that boy's got biceps bigger than my thighs."

• Wow
Reactions: moe
Pudding Brain Biden called LL Cool J "boy" during a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.

"Two of the great artists of our time represented the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America. L.L. J. Cool J, uhhh…" Biden stammered. "By the way, that boy's got biceps bigger than my thighs."
I myself don't understand how calling someone " boy" is racist, I've been called boy all my life and I'm Lilly white . Since mainstream call it a racist term ( what's not ) Biden is a racist.....

Reactions: Fingon

At least get the quote right.

When you leave words out, it changes the quote but it's better for trolling. Watch the video.
LOL.....You mean when some folks,especially in the MSM will take a certain persons comments totally out of context ?
Anyway....Pudding Brains first word was "BOY " ....that exactly how he thinks......he also has made that slip-up several times in the past.

LOL.....You mean when some folks,especially in the MSM will take a certain persons comments totally out of context ?
Anyway....Pudding Brains first word was "BOY " ....that exactly how he thinks......he also has made that slip-up several times in the past.
He quickly corrected it which you and your troll source conveniently left out. Slow news day.

He quickly corrected it which you and your troll source conveniently left out. Slow news day.
Pudding Brains first word was "BOY " ....that exactly how he thinks......he also has made that slip-up several times in the past.
I don't watch any news.

Lmao ...quickly changed the wording. Does that make him less racist for using it ? Or does it make him ignorant for forgetting not to use it ?
Again I don't understand the term "boy" being racist .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT