ADVERTISEMENT

Question for MooUers and GSUers...

PriddyBoy

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Highlawn
Answer honestly, if possible.

Would you trade 2 or more FCS(1AA) football titles for a shot at the FBS(1A) title?

NO! Why you ask.
*GSU earned those FCS titles and they are separate from anything we do in FBS. GSU played for 8 NCs and won 6 during a 30 year period & are a part of our history.
*If we want an FBS NC than we will have to EARN that also, but the chances of that in a non p5 conference is slim to none.

No the I-AA titles were earned on the field....always a cherished part of our history!

No the I-AA titles were earned on the field....always a cherished part of our history!
The pee wee titles were "earned" by paying $25/hour, advance copies of tests, and lack of institutional control. Every one of you would trade that for a victory over WVU...

The pee wee titles were "earned" by paying $25/hour, advance copies of tests, and lack of institutional control. Every one of you would trade that for a victory over WVU...
The question was for GSU or Marshall fans, Dole. There's only one team on probation here and that's wvu. I believe that's who you're affiliated with, isn't it? You guys cheat!

Dole is dangerously obsessed with Marshall.
One has to wonder what brought about this anger and rage.
Perhaps a Marshall student beat his ass a time or two?
Perhaps a Marshall student took his girl away from him?
Combination of the two?

Poor Dole. Little fella cannot make a post without discussing Marshall.

Back to the topic: Answer is no.

As for future titles, I doubt a non-P5 school stands much of a chance based on what the future appears to have in store. Herd will continue to win football games against anyone willing to lace them up. If WVU wants a piece of the action, head South on I-79, veer right onto I-64 until you reach the city that's famous for, "We play for championships".

Reactions: Humptod
The question was for GSU or Marshall fans, Dole. There's only one team on probation here and that's wvu. I believe that's who you're affiliated with, isn't it? You guys cheat!
Improper sized envelopes vs paying players $25/hr

Too many text messages vs advance copies of tests

Keep making a fool out of yourself...

clearly a WVU/MU Mountain Feud so I'll stay out of it!
That right TALON, we Georgia Southern posters do not need to get involved in an instate feud were Mountain folk Hillbillies and a Herd of is it cows, buffalo or what ever is involved just because their is not telling what will happen back in them there hills. It might even take the national guard going in to then there hills to restore the peace.

While you all mountain folks clear up this mess ValleyBoy and Talon will just Party On.

That right TALON, we Georgia Southern posters do not need to get involved in an instate feud were Mountain folk Hillbillies and a Herd of is it cows, buffalo or what ever is involved just because their is not telling what will happen back in them there hills. It might even take the national guard going in to then there hills to restore the peace.

While you all mountain folks clear up this mess ValleyBoy and Talon will just Party On.

That's right Valley. WE don't want to get in the middle of any Hillbilly Mafia Coal Mine'n Turf War.
$h!t no, we don't know how far they can fling a pick ax.

Dole- U SAVAGE U

That's one reason you guys hate Marshall. They would sell out their past for ONE game in the present.
GSU will keep their past & beat WVU for good measure......... ;-)

To be fair, their past consists entirely of trying to get the taste of WVU penis out of their mouth.

That's right Valley. The on campus free clinic sends all the players condoms before the games on Friday nights. Seems like the WVU clinic folded the condom packets and placed them in envelops that were to small.
The creased condoms tore while in use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT