ADVERTISEMENT

Queenie really is afraid of me...

WVUFanForever

All-American
Oct 1, 2004
What a huge pussy....

Comes on here and tells me to be in Charleston in 90 minutes when its a 2-hour drive.

Here is a real offer pussy...this saturday...noon...flatwoods days inn parking lot....

we both have a REAL NOTICE to get there...dont pussy out...

I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.

Here is a real offer pussy...this saturday...noon...flatwoods days inn parking lot....

Sorry, JellyFishForever. I did what you asked 100+ times just to shut your whore mouth. You lose, coward. Let's review: I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.

Are you people watching this....LMAO...he spammed the whole board repeating the same thing...

Totally unhinged

LMAO

Hey shitstain....how did you spend your afternoon?

"I spent the day spamming a message board with a guy I am obsessed with"

Yes you did twat...yes you did...

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

17 straight posts about me....

Guy is unhinged...total meltdown....I love it...keep posting cocksucker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT