ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump obliterates Nikki Haley in Michigan...

GHY7HmXWMAATeyP

• Haha
Reactions: JRZEER
Poor Nikki has become the battered wife of politics. Keeps getting her face smashed in yet pretends they all still love her
It's sad, but also tells you how much the establishment despises Trump. The only reason she's still prostituting herself is because some big money donors like the Koch Bros among others are bankrolling her pointless effort, just to bloody Trump's nose as he makes his run through the GOP primaries.

Won't matter...she's going to continue to embarrass herself. She'll get trounced by as many as 3-to-1 next Tuesday, then just as yours truly predicted Trump wraps this nomination up. To me the question after Super Tuesday becomes, will Dems keep creepy Joe Biden on their losing ticket?

Reactions: JRZEER
It's sad, but also tells you how much the establishment despises Trump. The only reason she's still prostituting herself is because some big money donors like the Koch Bros among others are bankrolling her pointless effort, just to bloody Trump's nose as he makes his run through the GOP primaries.

Won't matter...she's going to continue to embarrass herself. She'll get trounced by as many as 3-to-1 next Tuesday, then just as yours truly predicted Trump wraps this nomination up. To me the question after Super Tuesday becomes, will Dems keep creepy Joe Biden on their losing ticket?
She may be staying in the race in case Trump is disqualified.

The real question is going to be at what late hour do the Democrats announce a candidate other than Biden? Do they keep it under the radar then announce it at the convention?

Reactions: JRZEER and atlkvb
She may be staying in the race in case Trump is disqualified.

The real question is going to be at what late hour do the Democrats announce a candidate other than Biden? Do they keep it under the radar then announce it at the convention?
That's what I think. That helps whoever it ends up being avoid campaigning against a sitting President, and it stalls GOP opposition research.

No way Biden survives a full Fall campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT