ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt continues.

Dance little tappidy tap tap. You truly cant be this dumb can you? Just an act...right?🤔
You play the worst internet tough guy in the history of message boards.....LMAO.

I would have left months ago after CFE made me look like a fool like he did to you....but I give you credit...you are still here providing no content....good for you little guy!

Well...CFE and WVUFF are either...1. a set of bed buddies...2. a pair of semi literate unemployed pizza flippers...3. two dudes who can't find WV with a map...4. the same chick with two poster names...or 5. the result of a random evening with a waste management driver and their mommy. Hummmm

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
The blame for it is easy.....gregor, queencoal and turdboy.

They do this to just about every thing here.....they like to place blame elsewhere.....but just go see for yourself...its right there in black and white.

and NONE OF THEM are WVU fans....Vernon should get rid of all three...after all...its a WVU MESSAGE BOARD.

Perhaps if all the legit posters ignore the shit stirrers and prick waving posters the board would improve.

That would be a better idea than you constantly wanting posters who have your number to die.
Still rambling on about CFE I see.....do you get tired of dancing for him?

If he rattles you this much EVERY Day...put him on ignore....very simple.

Ok...since you are a hunt to have an exchange with anyone other than your right hand...your dance steps, while constant, are repetitive and boring . Shutting you off now.

Reactions: KingCoal
Ok...since you are a hunt to have an exchange with anyone other than your right hand...your dance steps, while constant, are repetitive and boring . Shutting you off now.
Let's see...I post first in here today...and you respond...twice actually...yet...I am dancing for you?

I don't think you quite get how this works...any of this works.....

We all know you only post anymore to get likes from queencoal anyways.....LMAO.

The blame for it is easy.....gregor, queencoal and turdboy.

They do this to just about every thing here.....they like to place blame elsewhere.....but just go see for yourself...its right there in black and white.

and NONE OF THEM are WVU fans....Vernon should get rid of all three...after all...its a WVU MESSAGE BOARD.
Vernon and Keenan don't seem to care that this board is a dumpster fire. And the jackwads that you listed (and more) drive off good posters.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Vernon and Keenan don't seem to care that this board is a dumpster fire. And the jackwads that you listed (and more) drive off good posters.
It's a shame too....that a few non wvu fans here ruin the board with their nonsense about mega-threads, homers, and meltdowns....It's his place, but Vernon really needs to clean the free board up.

Maybe we should take up a collection so Vernon can pay a MOD to get rid of these ..... "non wvu fans here ruin the board with their nonsense about mega-threads, homers, and meltdowns" ....

Maybe we should take up a collection so Vernon can pay a MOD to get rid of these ..... "non wvu fans here ruin the board with their nonsense about mega-threads, homers, and meltdowns" ....
I would give....the free board needs a reliable mod.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT