ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt continues.

Had to do some research on his profile. Saw he posted alot in 2017. Also noticed that alot of blue lot posters used to post on the free board. now its random when they do. Guess that don't like hanging out in the sewers
Can't say I blame them. When you have the 36 (plus 1) alters, and lapping dog WVUFF posting non-stop garbage, sewage is what you end up with.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Can't say I blame them. When you have the 36 (plus 1) alters, and lapping dog WVUFF posting non-stop garbage, sewage is what you end up with.
Don't leave out your contributions. Myself included. None of us are innocent.

Maybe be part of the solution rather than the problem.

This board should be for WVU fans talking about WVU. The other stuff can go to OT board or the shed.

This board should be for WVU fans talking about WVU. The other stuff can go to OT board or the shed.
Sounds like a good thread starter conversation piece. I'm good with talking sports, but each & every time I attempt to do so, one of the 36 alters interjects weirdness into the thread, and before long, it's pure sewage.

That would be a novel idea. Talking sports on a sports forum.

Look in the mirror asshole and quit name dropping me. You ramble on about mega threads all the time....so quit placing the blame....you are ever bit as guilty as anyone else here.

Quit name dropping me and blaming TVZ for everything.

Look in the mirror asshole and quit name dropping me. You ramble on about mega threads all the time....so quit placing the blame....you are ever bit as guilty as anyone else here.

Shut up stooge. You stalk me and reply to EVERY comment I make. Get lost. Go borrow some money from your Mother and get a lot account. You're certain to be a big hit there.

Shut up stooge. You stalk me and reply to EVERY comment I make. Get lost. Go borrow some money from your Mother and get a lot account. You're certain to be a big hit there.
It figures....resorts to a post like this....thanks for proving my point...just like I said...look in the mirror....YOU are the problem.

Reactions: spartansstink

Full meltdown in progress above. Band geek is in full holding breath, clinching fists and stomping feet mode.

:joy:

Reactions: Rootmaster
Full meltdown in progress above. Band geek is in full holding breath, clinching fists and stomping feet mode.

:joy:
More nonsense that everyone on the board is tired of.

If neither of you can provide content instead of your typical garbage that you both provided....just leave.

And once again...queen is following me around on the board (proof is right there for everyone to see).....but yet will scream at the top of her lungs that I stalk her.

Turdboy and queen just gave every one examples...and will continue to do so...why the free board is shit...they would rather post garbage like above than post about sports....

^^^ So lonely that she's "talking" to herself again, and still too broke to buy a Blue Lot subscription.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Sounds like a good thread starter conversation piece. I'm good with talking sports, but each & every time I attempt to do so, one of the 36 alters interjects weirdness into the thread, and before long, it's pure sewage.
Please don't take this as an attack. Just a word of advice.

Right now, you can't be part of the solution because of your immaturity. I don't know how old you are, don't really care, but you've got to start acting like a man because you take things way too seriously.

Forever set you up with his first post and you never even saw it for what it was. You immediately took it into the sewer, simply because HE posted it.

You CAN"T talk sports on here, because if TVZ or Forever responds, you go into full attack mode. Doesn't matter who responds first, it always turns out the same way.

If you think I'm wrong, prove it to me. Show me where and when you've ignored it or responded decently in kind. If you think I might be right, that you do take it too seriously, then maybe reflect a little and be part of the change to make this board better.

If you can't, please make your new home on the Woodshed and have a field day with everyone. We will all benefit for it.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Please don't take this as an attack. Just a word of advice.

Right now, you can't be part of the solution because of your immaturity. I don't know how old you are, don't really care, but you've got to start acting like a man because you take things way too seriously.

Forever set you up with his first post and you never even saw it for what it was. You immediately took it into the sewer, simply because HE posted it.

You CAN"T talk sports on here, because if TVZ or Forever responds, you go into full attack mode. Doesn't matter who responds first, it always turns out the same way.

If you think I'm wrong, prove it to me. Show me where and when you've ignored it or responded decently in kind. If you think I might be right, that you do take it too seriously, then maybe reflect a little and be part of the change to make this board better.

If you can't, please make your new home on the Woodshed and have a field day with everyone. We will all benefit for it.
Thanks for the advice, but I don't take advice from morons.

^^^ So lonely that she's "talking" to herself again, and still too broke to buy a Blue Lot subscription.
Keep bringing no content to the board...every time you do...more people see you and turdboy for what you are....

He can't see his is the problem...he'd rather post garbage and 'look cool' to gregeor and queencoal.
Flustered band dork in full meltdown can't spell even common names now. Keep posting for our entertainment, please.

🤡

Flustered band dork in full meltdown can't spell even common names now. Keep posting for our entertainment, please.

🤡
Calling out typos now?

I will keep posting because you always have to respond to everything I type...and when you do....you just continue to show the whole board how much of a douchebag you are...so....go ahead and type about me having a meltdown or blah, blah, blah...and don't forget your band joke....we all think those are so clever.

We all will keep laughing at you.

Keep bringing no content to the board...every time you do...more people see you and queencoal for what you are....complete garbage.
Allow me to slow this down for you, step by step.

Step 1 - You claim you don't want me here on 'your' forum.
Step 2 - All you have to do is nicely ask me to leave.

Example: MichiganHerd, will you please stop posting on this forum?

Forever set you up with his first post and you never even saw it for what it was.
You expect low iq'ers like turdboy and queencoal to ever see it coming...look at their posts the last two hours...its about the best you can get from those two...

turdboy with his nonsensical boring posts and queen making more lame band jokes....the same boring shit he has been spouting the last year.

They are nothing but garbage on this board.

Allow me to slow this down for you, step by step.

Step 1 - You claim you don't want me here on 'your' forum.
Step 2 - All you have to do is nicely ask me to leave.

Example: MichiganHerd, will you please stop posting on this forum?
Keep bringing no content to the board...every time you do...more people see you and queencoal for what you are....complete garbage.

Four out of the last five posts were made by the meltdown moron, so desperate for attention that he can taste it. He truly is our 🤡, with big feet, blue hair, and a red nose.

For everybody not in the know....turdboy made this big noise a few months he was leaving....puffed his chest doing the internet toughguy routine....was back within 12 hours...

Just another example of past garbage he has posted here.

Four out of the last five posts were made by the meltdown moron, so desperate for attention that he can taste it. He truly is our 🤡, with big feet, blue hair, and a red nose.
Keep bringing no content to the board...every time you do...more people see you and turdboy for what you are....complete garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT