ADVERTISEMENT

Phoenix DEA, Tempe Police Seize OVER 4.5 Million Fentanyl Pills, 140lbs Fentanyl Powder 3,000 Lbs of Meth, 130kg cocaine in Joint Operation...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
"OVER 30 MILLION LETHAL DOSES"

5E6961FE-96C6-47ED-A0C6-4D70DEF4536E.jpeg

My Lord...those might as well be loaded weapons which Leftists of course would have a coronary over if they were being smuggled into the country to be sold on the streets. Their silence over this drug menace being run by illegal aliens & their ruthless cartels tells you all you need to know about how they (Leftists) couldn't care less if America is destroyed from the inside out. Matter of fact they privately cheer it on! :mad:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
That's not drugs. It's a chemical weapon. For every bust like that a lot makes It's way to the streets. It can't be contained. The Cartels who distribute it need pulled up by the roots. Then the CCP needs to be confronted harshly.

They make money and create a problem tax payers have to fund to try and prevent and treat. It's designed to destroy us from within. Add it to the other Acts of War the CCP has already been conducting on us.

But hey keep focusing on Russia and Ukraine who the CCP has been funding for awhile and has now admitted they will provide weapons to Russia while talking about peace out the other side of their mouth. Because they care? No. Because it spreads us thin after spending 20 years at war already.

Let me know when Russia invades Alaska. Until then we are already at war with the CCP.

Last edited:
That's not drugs. It's a chemical weapon. For every bust like that a lot makes It's way to the streets. It can't be contained. The Cartels who distribute it need pulled up by the roots. Then the CCP needs to be confronted harshly.

They make money and create a problem tax payers have to fund to try and prevent and treat. It's designed to destroy us from within. Add it to the other Acts of War the CCP has already been conducting on us.

But hey keep focusing on Russia and Ukraine who the CCP has been funding for awhile and has now admitted they provide weapons to Russia while talking about peace out the other side of their mouth. Because they care? No. Because it spreads us thin after spending 20 years at war already.

Let me know when Russia invades Alaska. Until then we are already at war with the CCP.
Could they call fentanyl a weapon of war or a biological weapon? Call the cartels a terrorist organization? Wouldn't that stop most everything?

Could they call fentanyl a weapon of war or a biological weapon? Call the cartels a terrorist organization? Wouldn't that stop most everything?

It's not a natural drug. It's chemical. So yes they could absolutely classify it a chemical weapon in the way It's being used. It's naro-terrorism. The Soviet Union did it to us in the 1960's with heroin. Declare the Cartels a Designated Terrorist Organization. I know some people that definitely feel It's important enough to go fight this one.

If you are one of those that want to make weed legal. Understand this isn't directed at you. Go sit in your bean bag chair, light up, and munch on some cheesy puffs.

This is a chemical that the CCP is using to kill approximately 100 thousand of Americans per year.

It's not a natural drug. It's chemical. So yes they could absolutely classify it a chemical weapon in the way It's being used. It's naro-terrorism. The Soviet Union did it to us in the 1960's with heroin. Declare the Cartels a Designated Terrorist Organization. I know some people that definitely feel It's important enough to go fight this one.

If you are one of those that want to make weed legal. Understand this isn't directed at you. Go sit in your bean bag chair, light up, and munch on some cheesy puffs.

This is a chemical that the CCP is using to kill approximately 100 thousand of Americans per year.
Americans of fighting age ....the Mexicans and Chinese is killing our fighting age men and women without firing a shot and our elected officials get paid to watch it happen.

Americans of fighting age ....the Mexicans and Chinese is killing our fighting age men and women without firing a shot and our elected officials get paid to watch it happen.

If they are taking fentanyl the military isn't for them. However they are killing Americans while profiting off of it. While Tax Payers have to pay to treat the problem. So not good.

If they are taking fentanyl the military isn't for them. However they are killing Americans while profiting off of it. While Tax Payers have to pay to treat the problem. So not good.
No military may not be for them now . But 100,000 people fighting is a lot of people. Lot of people who made the bad choice to do drugs are good people. Many ex military.

No military may not be for them now . But 100,000 people fighting is a lot of people. Lot of people who made the bad choice to do drugs are good people. Many ex military.

Those people are fighting a different fight. Those that are capable would like to help eliminate that threat to them. It's a fight worth having.

That's the exact same argument many inner city groups say about gun manufacturers.

I love the irony in this thread. It reminds me of the hypocrisy in the abortion and covid vaccine debates where the "my body, my choice" and "we need government regulation" crowds each argued the opposite sides of those topics.

That's the exact same argument many inner city groups say about gun manufacturers.

I love the irony in this thread. It reminds me of the hypocrisy in the abortion and covid vaccine debates where the "my body, my choice" and "we need government regulation" crowds each argued the opposite sides of those topics.
It’s a little more nuanced than you’re making it, that’s to say, it’s a lot more nuanced.

Really...a constitutional right is the same as a cartel ( terrorist organization) bringing in a biological weapon that's killing people who don't want to die is the same as government wanting to take a constitutional right from law abiding people .... then go on and compare fentanyl to the government mandatory unproven detention changed to call it a vaccine.... wow .

Really...a constitutional right is the same as a cartel ( terrorist organization) bringing in a biological weapon that's killing people who don't want to die is the same as government wanting to take a constitutional right from law abiding people .... then go on and compare fentanyl to the government mandatory unproven detention changed to call it a vaccine.... wow .
Gun manufacturers did not shoot.
Should ford get sued for dui's

Reports of fentanyl-laced marijuana are growing. Once your dealer gets you hooked on the hard stuff he's got a costumer for life. However short that may end up being.

Gun manufacturers did not shoot.
Should ford get sued for dui's
I am not saying I agree with the argument. Just pointing out the similarities in what you are saying about illegal narcotic distributors and what the inner city groups say about firearm manufacturers.

Besides. Fentanyl doesn't kill people. People kill people.

I didn't compare fentanyl to the vaccine mandate. I'm just pointing out the irnoy that you are making the same argument about illegal narcotics that many groups have made about firearms for decades.

The vaccine was a simply another example of ironic positions people take when the right and left flip-flopped their traditional abortion arguments when it came to the vacccine.

My body, my choice, right?
Inanimate obejects don't kill people; people kill people, right?

I didn't compare fentanyl to the vaccine mandate. I'm just pointing out the irnoy that you are making the same argument about illegal narcotics that many groups have made about firearms for decades.

The vaccine was a simply another example of ironic positions people take when the right and left flip-flopped their traditional abortion arguments when it came to the vacccine.

You sound like idiot in your effort to be contrary. But ok cool. Fentanyl doesn't kill people do. So let's go put a stop the enemy using the "inanimate object" to kill a plethora of Americans. This shit isn't as difficult as you want to make it. Once you sober up from the weed you just smoked give it some more thought.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
I am not saying I agree with the argument. Just pointing out the similarities in what you are saying about illegal narcotic distributors and what the inner city groups say about firearm manufacturers.

Besides. Fentanyl doesn't kill people. People kill people.
I guess putting fentanyl in pot and other drugs to get people on it is OK.

Abortion is killing a baby....pretty simple.
What part of illegal and a constitutional right confused you ? What part it's one of the few jobs given to the federal government is to protect our borders is confusing.

I don't know what you mean by this? Most "inner city" folks I know have guns (many of them unlicensed) because they know the criminals standing on street the corner do too! White Liberals who don't even live in "inner citites" are the only ones pushing stricter gun controls or blaming gun manufacturers for gun violence which most "inner city" residents honestly just laugh at.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I doubt you even know or visit any "inner city groups". 😏

You sound like idiot in your effort to be contrary. But ok cool. Fentanyl doesn't kill people do. So let's go put a stop the enemy using the "inanimate object" to kill a plethora of Americans. This shit isn't as difficult as you want to make it. Once you sober up from the weed you just smoked give it some more thought.
I sound like the idiot. Says the asshole who said someone actually handed the 6 year old a gun in Newport News before he shot his teacher. I tried to tell you what occurred but you thought you knew everything instead.

Drugs don't kill people. People kill people. So should we put a stop to firearm distribution like narcotics too?

Even more ironic is you don't realize how stupid you have sounded for all these years.

Clown.

I sound like the idiot. Says the asshole who said someone actually handed the 6 year old a gun in Newport News before he shot his teacher. I tried to tell you what occurred but you thought you knew everything instead.

Drugs don't kill people. People kill people. So should we put a stop to firearm distribution like narcotics too?

Even more ironic is you don't realize how stupid you have sounded for all these years.

Clown.

He took it from Mom who left it unsecured. So yes an adult gave the six year old access to a gun. What is so hard to understand about that fact. Sounded stupid all these years? Says the idiot with multiple accounts and multiple opinions on everything. Go sit in the corner dumbass.

Go sit in the corner dumbass.
Gunny if you've ever attempted to or successfully put your foot in your mouth you no doubt understand how extraordinarily difficult it is to remove it. That ironically is the dilemma your accuser faces daily.

Aren't you glad your feet are firmly planted on solid ground?
giphy.gif

Gunny if you've ever attempted or successfully put your foot in your mouth you no doubt understand how extraordinarily difficult it is to remove it. That ironically is the dilemma your accuser faces daily.

Aren't you glad your feet planted are firmly on solid ground?
giphy.gif

Wanting to destroy Cartels should be something everyone should want to get behind. The human trafficking, gang related crime, and fentanyl should cross a line for most sane people. Even the pot smokers should get it.

Wanting to destroy Cartels should be something everyone should want to get behind. The human trafficking, gang related crime, and fentanyl should cross a line for most sane people. Even the pot smokers should get it.
Exactly! That is one of the overriding issues I suggested Trump should emphasize during his campaign...regain control over our open border.

Exactly! That is one of the overriding issues I suggested Trump should emphasize during his campaign...regain control over our open border.
Would love to see Trump push convention of the states, if he truly wants to drain the swamp he would... but he would lose all backing from any federal politician...

Would love to see Trump push convention of the states, if he truly wants to drain the swamp he would... but he would lose all backing from any federal politician...
That issue will eventually reach critical mass. Perhaps the open border will force it to a head?

That issue will eventually reach critical mass. Perhaps the open border will force it to a head?
People don't know about it .I seen a pole that said most people want term limits and a federal balanced budget. I know we can get term limits by smart voting, but if all we are getting is the same old retreads to vote for than what ? The dnc and rnc run this country. Not we the people.

People don't know about it .I seen a pole that said most people want term limits and a federal balanced budget. I know we can get term limits by smart voting, but if all we are getting is the same old retreads to vote for than what ? The dnc and rnc run this country. Not we the people.
Agreed. We do need better informed voters. However sometimes events drive awareness, and it's getting difficult if not impossible to look past the damage our open border is causing to the country. That Yuma hearing the House Judiciary committee held last week was very eye opening and even though legacy media ignored it, the folks paying attention where it was covered are certainly no longer apathetic about how serious an issue it is.

It won't be overlooked for long. I'd remind you, Trump got elected in 2016 merely introducing the problem to voters. Now he can use what's happened since as evidence to back up his strong policy proposals to secure that border. A convention of States is inevitable if he's unsuccessful.

He took it from Mom who left it unsecured. So yes an adult gave the six year old access to a gun. What is so hard to understand about that fact. Sounded stupid all these years? Says the idiot with multiple accounts and multiple opinions on everything. Go sit in the corner dumbass.
He took it. Got it. No one put it in his hands like you said. That is what I tried to tell you but you knew all the facts in 24 hours somehow. Dumbass.

And BTW, the kid and the mon gave the exact same story about the location of the gun and how it was secured and they did it without the opportunity to speak to each other. Law enforcement officers are currently interviewing everyone they can to see if anyone saw the weapon anywhere else in the home. Friday it went to the prosecutor's office to determine the charges, if any. But you knew that, of course. You know everything.

Weeks before it unfolded, I told you what was going to happen to that kid. How did I know that?

Go teach your class. No wonder our youth are so ****ed up today.

What a clown.

Gunny if you've ever attempted to or successfully put your foot in your mouth you no doubt understand how extraordinarily difficult it is to remove it. That ironically is the dilemma your accuser faces daily.

Aren't you glad your feet are firmly planted on solid ground?
giphy.gif
Says the car salesman who posts like a millennial.

Literally, nobody takes you seriously.

Grow up, big boy.

He took it. Got it. No one put it in his hands like you said. That is what I tried to tell you but you knew all the facts in 24 hours somehow. Dumbass.

And BTW, the kid and the mon gave the exact same story about the location of the gun and how it was secured and they did it without the opportunity to speak to each other about it. Law enforcement officers are currnely interviewing evryone they can to see if anyone saw the weapon anywhere else in the home. But you knew that, of course.

Weeks before it unfolded, I told you what was going top happen to that kid. How did I know that?

Go teach your class. No wonder our youth are so ****ed up today.

What a clown.

If you allow a six year access to a gun you put it in their hand. I don't know any responsible gun owner that doesn't agree with that concept. Teach and Supervise your children not to touch and let an adult know if they find one. That’s like NRA 101 shit. You're now tripling down on stupid.

If you allow a six year access to a gun you put it in their hand. I don't know any responsible gun owner that doesn't agree with that concept. Teach and Supervise your children not to touch and let an adult know if they find one. That’s like NRA 101 shit. You're now tripling down on stupid.
That is not what you said. I gave you every opportunity to clarify your stupid remarks but you insisted on doubling down. Now you changed your tune.

A monkey knew the kid grabbed it on his own but you relentlessy argued that with me.

With morons like you "fighting", it is no wonder why the US got its ass kicked in Vietnam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT