ADVERTISEMENT

"Panthers will no longer play road games against non-Power Five conference schools"

Just like your Ears, they can say goodbye to becoming bowl eligible if that's the route they take. Schools like WVu and Pitt need to try and play winnable games against non-P5.

15-21 conference record, remember? That's what the professionals call, "a losing record." Then again, you guys no longer play to try and win games. You're just so dang proud of your boys getting to take the field and sniff the jockstraps of players from the big boy programs.

No...the "great divide" is coming.

This is what all P5 schools are going to start doing.

Eventually, it's going to be P5 schools vs. P5 schools only.

Home games against P5 schools will eventually be a thing of the past, for G5s.

It's coming. Just watch.

Whether of not schools are going to schedule that way is yet to be seen.

My point, of which you clearly chose to ignore, is that doing so will hurt an already subpar win/loss record for WVu.

If you've been disappointed in MountainEar football so far, you're really not going to like it when you can no longer play Liberty, Georgia Southern, etc. You need those games just to break 0.500

Whether of not schools are going to schedule that way is yet to be seen.

My point, of which you clearly chose to ignore, is that doing so will hurt an already subpar win/loss record for WVu.

If you've been disappointed in MountainEar football so far, you're really not going to like it when you can no longer play Liberty, Georgia Southern, etc. You need those games just to break 0.500
We will still play G5 schools in Morgantown. If P5 schools stop play g5 altogether then everyones win loss pct will tighten up. It wont change bowl eligibility because the bowls will do what the p5 schools tell them to do.

Reactions: 30CAT
Kind of like Marshall needs schedules ranked lower than some FCS schedules, just to claim some sort of success?

Lol

Kind of like Marshall needs schedules ranked lower than some FCS schedules, just to claim some sort of success?

Lol

No, more like how WVu had its best run in football during the Big Least leftovers era. It wasn't until dilution of the conference that wvu could sustain success for more than once a decade (which is back to where you are now). Even back then, you were getting 3-way ties for conference titles.

Just like your Ears, they can say goodbye to becoming bowl eligible if that's the route they take. Schools like WVu and Pitt need to try and play winnable games against non-P5.

15-21 conference record, remember? That's what the professionals call, "a losing record." Then again, you guys no longer play to try and win games. You're just so dang proud of your boys getting to take the field and sniff the jockstraps of players from the big boy programs.
0-12......0-12....0-12......you non P5 bitch....schedule Newberry in football if they will play you, and, as The Rock says......."know your role and shut your mouth":boxing:...and btw what does WVU's jock smell like?[jumpingsmile]

0-12......0-12....0-12......you non P5 bitch....schedule Newberry in football if they will play you, and, as The Rock says......."know your role and shut your mouth":boxing:...and btw what does WVU's jock smell like?[jumpingsmile]

Back to back to back :middlefinger::scream:

Back to back to back :middlefinger::scream:
you're up awful early.....let's play some golf........and actually 0-12 is back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.......that's an awful lot of jocks to sniff........ 30 Kelly better get started[WVU]

No, more like how WVu had its best run in football during the Big Least leftovers era. It wasn't until dilution of the conference that wvu could sustain success for more than once a decade (which is back to where you are now). Even back then, you were getting 3-way ties for conference titles.
You mean the "Joe Manchin 7 game series era" where we set the record very straight.

You mean the "Joe Manchin 7 game series era" where we set the record very straight.
Didn't you know Manchin was psychic and just happened to pick 7 years when he knew the herd would be having 'down' years?

Didn't you know Manchin was psychic and just happened to pick 7 years when he knew the herd would be having 'down' years?

He didn't know we would. It just happened. Mark Snyder buried us almost as deep as what Holgs is doing to you.

I keep forgetting though, for you guys, its no longer about winning. You're just so dang proud to see your boys get to take the field and hold the big boy's jockstraps.

He didn't know we would. It just happened. Mark Snyder buried us almost as deep as what Holgs is doing to you.

I keep forgetting though, for you guys, its no longer about winning. You're just so dang proud to see your boys get to take the field and hold the big boy's jockstraps.
And the herd is long gone from Pruett's anyone, anytime, anywhere approach. Now it's smoke and mirrors approach,

Pussies

you're up awful early.....let's play some golf........and actually 0-12 is back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.......that's an awful lot of jocks to sniff........ 30 Kelly better get started[WVU]

I'm up at 0505 Monday-Friday. Sure I'll
Play some golf, are you using persimmon clubs? I know how you old timers like to hang onto golf traditions and are sentimental about certain things :wink:

Little man is back and he still has nothing. Remember when a bad WVU team beat the greatest team you had? The only way Marshall can win is with moral victories and not playing us. 0-12. Zero wins. You get nothing you lose once again. Your team plays in a conference (rated the worst) that did not have a single win against a top 50 team. You got beat by a middle of the road MAC team. I wonder if Marshall would win four conference games playing in the MAC. How pitiful it is to see you guys try and talk smack. Nothing and 12 little man but since it gives meaning to your life, cling to those moral victories. That is all you got.

Little man is back and he still has nothing. Remember when a bad WVU team beat the greatest team you had? The only way Marshall can win is with moral victories and not playing us. 0-12. Zero wins. You get nothing you lose once again. Your team plays in a conference (rated the worst) that did not have a single win against a top 50 team. You got beat by a middle of the road MAC team. I wonder if Marshall would win four conference games playing in the MAC. How pitiful it is to see you guys try and talk smack. Nothing and 12 little man but since it gives meaning to your life, cling to those moral victories. That is all you got.
Ohio has owned them as of late. Not during down years but during one of their best runs in history. Quite impressive for the herd. The smoke & mirrors campaign can only hide so much

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels

Actually what's happening is the G5 schools are becoming what the FCS schools were before. Come in, take your beating, get your payday ... but don't expect a return trip because it's not gonna happen.

Lol

They average about 11 per year. On average there are at least 11 FCS schools with a tougher schedule than Marshall's.

I'm up at 0505 Monday-Friday. Sure I'll
Play some golf, are you using persimmon clubs? I know how you old timers like to hang onto golf traditions and are sentimental about certain things :wink:
I HAVE played with persimmon clubs before in my youth:wink:...you got me there...and yes I did play the old time balata balls that were only good for 18 holes.....not gutta percha either :golf:......now I'm playing Callaway Razr X,Driver 5 and 7 woods......Adams A-12 OS. hybrids and irons......Scotty Cameron Coronado 2.putter......Titleist Pro V or Srixon Z Star....how about you

I HAVE played with persimmon clubs before in my youth:wink:...you got me there...and yes I did play the old time balata balls that were only good for 18 holes.....not gutta percha either :golf:......now I'm playing Callaway Razr X,Driver 5 and 7 woods......Adams A-12 OS. hybrids and irons......Scotty Cameron Coronado 2.putter......Titleist Pro V or Srixon Z Star....how about you

Nobody asked me ... but that's never stopped me before. :)

I had a set of persimmon clubs I used through college and could drive the shit out of the ball with them. Then when I graduated I went and got a whole set of graphite shaft clubs and the woods had the oversized heads. Couldn't hit it straight to save my life. I finally got somewhat settled but it was a constant struggle.

So, maybe 15-16 years ago, I found a set of Ping persimmon woods and what do you know, suddenly I'm hitting the ball straight and long again. I went back to the graphite driver just to hit a few in comparison and it was then that I finally sensed the club head torquing on impact. No wonder I couldn't ever hit it straight.

I played with those until about 2004 when I went to a Ping Ti driver with 8.5 degree loft. (maybe it was 9) because where I was playing was always windy and the persimmons went pretty high.

A couple of years ago I got the RocketBallz driver with higher loft. I honestly miss the feel of the persimmon woods though.

Nobody asked me ... but that's never stopped me before. :)

I had a set of persimmon clubs I used through college and could drive the shit out of the ball with them. Then when I graduated I went and got a whole set of graphite shaft clubs and the woods had the oversized heads. Couldn't hit it straight to save my life. I finally got somewhat settled but it was a constant struggle.

So, maybe 15-16 years ago, I found a set of Ping persimmon woods and what do you know, suddenly I'm hitting the ball straight and long again. I went back to the graphite driver just to hit a few in comparison and it was then that I finally sensed the club head torquing on impact. No wonder I couldn't ever hit it straight.

I played with those until about 2004 when I went to a Ping Ti driver with 8.5 degree loft. (maybe it was 9) because where I was playing was always windy and the persimmons went pretty high.

A couple of years ago I got the RocketBallz driver with higher loft. I honestly miss the feel of the persimmon woods though.
yep....when you're young and could hit that teenie weenie soft spot on those clubs the ball would just freakin fly forever....bout half makes me sick

yep....when you're young and could hit that teenie weenie soft spot on those clubs the ball would just freakin fly forever....bout half makes me sick

Oh yeah ... ridiculous club head speed. I'm not going to say I averaged 300 yard drives, but they weren't uncommon.

Nike OZ putter
Calloway X N415 Irons 3-PW
Nike Dymo Driver 9 degree
Hogan 4 wood
Nike Sasquatch 5 wood
Tommy Armor 60 degree wedge thin bladed
Mizuno Sand wedge

Oh, looky. The village retarded engineer is here, making shit up as usual.

Our greatest team ever was 1999. We didn't play that year, but thanks for stopping by to drool on your keyboard.

Our greatest team ever was 1999. We didn't play that year, but thanks for stopping by to drool on your keyboard.

Only in WVU land does a 10-3 team seem better than 13-0. He's gone full retard.

Reactions: 30Kelly
You know, I think our 97 team which finished at 15-0 was our best team ever! The Sagaran's that year had them very high...Kresser who had a cannon of an arm and Moss were unstoppable on the big ball. Can't remember but I don't think anybody played that team to within 3 TD's. Too bad that outfit didn't get a chance to skin the Mounties!

You know, I think our 97 team which finished at 15-0 was our best team ever! The Sagaran's that year had them very high...Kresser who had a cannon of an arm and Moss were unstoppable on the big ball. Can't remember but I don't think anybody played that team to within 3 TD's. Too bad that outfit didn't get a chance to skin the Mounties!

Wasn't that the 96 team?

The 99 team was greater than the 97 team only because in 97 you played WVU and Old Miss. You know real teams. The best win in 99 was the 4 point victory over that mighty 7-5 Western Michigan team. When you play no one of any regard, it is hard to claim that was a great team. Zero and 12 and you call me the village retard. Never go full there little man.

You right the big 4 point MAC victory over a 7-5 Western Michigan team really was a statement game. Not sure you would have finished in the top 4 in the MAC last year by hey you got more votes than OHIO did so you can always lord that over them since you couldn't beat them on the field. Moral victories better than the real thing. 0-12 you know zero or nothing.

The 99 team was greater than the 97 team only because in 97 you played WVU and Old Miss. You know real teams. The best win in 99 was the 4 point victory over that mighty 7-5 Western Michigan team. When you play no one of any regard, it is hard to claim that was a great team. Zero and 12 and you call me the village retard. Never go full there little man.

Beat Clemson and a ranked BYU team in 99 dumbass.

Beat Clemson and a ranked BYU team in 99 dumbass.
Oh I missed that big victory over a 6-6 Clemson team. You blew them out right?

" Beat" doesn't fully describe what they did to BYU that year!

True that was a bloodbath. If not for penalties that would've been by 40. First time I've ever seen a QB slap his linemen for getting sacked, on consecutive occasions

True that was a bloodbath. If not for penalties that would've been by 40. First time I've ever seen a QB slap his linemen for getting sacked, on consecutive occasions
We finally knocked that poor kid to the bench...his successor didn't fare much better!

Oh I missed that big victory over a 6-6 Clemson team. You blew them out right?

3 of those losses Clemson suffered were at the hands of three regular season UNDEFEATED teams, Marshall, Florida State and VaTech. Tech would go on to lose to FSU in national championship (that game you've never won). Their 4th loss was to #13 Georgia Tech.

You argue the value of the strength of opponents out of one side of your mouth, yet completely dismiss it out the other.

You must be a scrawny little sawed off turd the way you keep running your girly mouth.

3 of those losses Clemson suffered were at the hands of three regular season UNDEFEATED teams, Marshall, Florida State and VaTech. Tech would go on to lose to FSU in national championship (that game you've never won). Their 4th loss was to #13 Georgia Tech.

You argue the value of the strength of opponents out of one side of your mouth, yet completely dismiss it out the other.

You must be a scrawny little sawed off turd the way you keep running your girly mouth.
Angry little man back again. So what year did you beat WVU? O, 0, Zero, never, nothing. Interesting that the strength of opponents is actually your opponents' opponents. Girly mouth, you really are bad at this aren't you. 0-12 little man 0-12

What? Now you're trying to justify such things as 'good' losses to prop up a win you had?

Wow, that Clemson team had some good losses. Did they beat anyone worth a damn?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT